Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 297votes)

I Found a Kitten

Alt Names: alt 子猫拾いましたalt Ich fand ein Kätzchenalt 아기고양이 주웠습니다alt Koneko Hiroimashitaalt Я подобрал котенка
Author: Yohachi
Artist: Yohachi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Atsuki Komiya is a college student that’s living alone. Suddenly, his sister visits and asks for a favor, which is to take care of his niece, Kasane, for two weeks. A story about the awkward relationship of these two, the confused Atsuki and the sullen Kasane, living together. Which direction will this story go…?
Made by: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=558398
Sequel: I Found Another Kitten http://bato.to/comic/_/i-found-another-kitten-r20912
Go to I Found a Kitten Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic "I found a Baby Cat" release chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 3 Replies

419 Comments

hmm... osananajimi

from what i read in romance manga, childhood friend got curse that never end up with mc

hope this sequel will be as good as the prequel

not true! in fact there are many times where its the opposite D:, that rule mainly applies when the childhood friend is brought in to spice up the existing romance as an outside force

I hope this character shows up in the sequel. She isn't necessary, and it's not like our main hero needs to come down with a case of the not gays, but she's fun!

He doesn't need to "come down with a case of the gays", either. 

hmm... osananajimi

from what i read in romance manga, childhood friend got curse that never end up with mc

hope this sequel will be as good as the prequel

I hope this character shows up in the sequel. She isn't necessary, and it's not like our main hero needs to come down with a case of the not gays, but she's fun!

She does look a bit like the lady in the sequel, just either younger or not so exhausted. Would certainly explain some things if they're the same person or related.

From the title, looks like this is I Found Another Kitten. There's the また part there.

Though, the title in the work itself is I Found a Kitten, without the また part.

THIS IS CONTINUING?!?!?!?!

ALONG WITH THE OTHER MANGA?!?!?!?!

Spoiler

A sequel!!! This made my week

Kasane best wife

Great God thanks for granting my wish...

its alive! hahahaha!

But kasane can do that too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

DELETE THIS

Take care of his downstairs area if u kno what im sayin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But kasane can do that too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

.... OH SHIT.

*facepalm.....just say "get married" ya perv

I could do it assuming I can get a hold of the raws.

The raws are on the creators pixiv channel

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61602437

he wants to eat a parent and child bowl ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Poor childhood friend, just wants to be useful to him.

I, unfortunately, only translate from Korean to English. There is no Korean translation of the extra chapters involving the crazy childhood friend. If you can, please ask someone else to scanlate/translate it. I'm more than willing to edit/typeset it though, so c'mon! I want to read it too! Get a Japanese person to help me out!!!!

I could do it assuming I can get a hold of the raws.

Thanks Dijon for the heads up!!

This was such a cute series! The art was cute, the story was cute, the characters were cute, all around cute. Very nice.

I can't be the only one thinking that the two guys are pretty much a couple.

This was really sweet, the mom was kind of an asshole though

Isn't there another extra that shows his crazy childhood friend? Is that not being translated?

I, unfortunately, only translate from Korean to English. There is no Korean translation of the extra chapters involving the crazy childhood friend. If you can, please ask someone else to scanlate/translate it. I'm more than willing to edit/typeset it though, so c'mon! I want to read it too! Get a Japanese person to help me out!!!!

Isn't there another extra that shows his crazy childhood friend? Is that not being translated?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics