Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 77votes)

Ni Xi Ba Mo Wang!

Alt Names: alt Demon King's Counterattack!alt 逆袭吧魔王!alt Nìxí ba Mówáng
Author: Fei Fei
Artist: Da D
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Leaving behind his throne, his wealth, and his women. The Demon King now disguises himself and start raising heroes in his pen?! He even formed a party to level up "newbies"! Aren't this suppose to be the war between Good and Evil?! Caesar mockingly answers: "Rules? I create the rules!"

Original Webcomic :
http://www.migudm.cn/comic/090000000090.html
Go to Ni Xi Ba Mo Wang! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

94 Comments

I can't remember what this MC's motivation is anymore

He's really going this far to get his armor and money back or something?

Normally I ain't one for OP MC's, but I'm enjoying this one. 

Get hype for the obligatory torture scene

Super sayan? O.o

I assume it's not going to work since he's absurdly OP.

I assume it's going to work and blow up the machine by overloading it.

I assume it's not gonna work since he's not a hero.

I assume it's not going to work since he's absurdly OP.

I assume it's not gonna work since he's not a hero.

Man Kami looks like he's had a rough day.
King Picollo, is that you?

Huh, I wonder if the author's played Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Spoiler

Left: Walhart from FE: Awakening

Right: "Ferros"

That's the first thing I thought of! I think it's definitely supposed to be a reference at the very least. As people have noted, he's also referenced Monster Hunter and Elsword, so I think it's safe to say these other-game-inspired designs are definitely on purpose.

Huh, I wonder if the author's played Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Spoiler

Left: Walhart from FE: Awakening

Right: "Ferros"

It's almost obvious, author using other character design for his/her story. Or using using other character design as his/her model. I hope he don't claim it's his/her original artwork.

Well, the line between plagiatism and reusing stereotypes (which happens all the time) is really blurry when it comes to media like comics / manga. How do youdefine the difference between 'taking inspiration from something' and 'copying something'?

It's almost obvious, author using other character design for his/her story. Or using using other character design as his/her model. I hope he don't claim it's his/her original artwork.

Any one else notice that the guild characters on page 20 are pretty much the characters from Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Wears its inspiration on... everything.

Wu Meow calling Luna Dairy Cow is really gross.

How is Wu Meow a beast-man? Aren't the beastly parts of her design accessories or something?

She... could've just attacked her till she was incapacitated. Not enough to destroy, just a few more of the same attack probably would've done it.

Oh so I was wrong. She maxed her int for wizard class, but clerics use wis for their spell casting.

This bares too many resemblances to characters from the mmo Elsword.
Demon King - Raven, Reckless Fist class.

Spoiler

Chapter 9 Page 23, Demon King uses an attack extremely similar to an in-game skill.

Elf  -   Rena, Wind Sneaker + Grand Archer classes.
Spoiler

She uses a lot of their skills early in the chapters, but you get the point.

Now, for my point.
From my perspective, it looks like the artist took these characters and made them their own, but their resemblance is just really eye-catching for me.
I'm am not trying to argue that the artist is plagiarizing work. Whether they are or aren't, that's none of my business, and not something I want to argue with anyone about.
I'm simply pointing out the resemblances I noticed. Take it for what it is.

I personally am interested in continuing to read this regardless.

If you are interested in the game I was talking about, because it is fun if you are into mmorpgs, you can use google to find it.

Dude it happens all the time. Just look at Noblesse. That guy has copied so many character designs
I don't always backstab successfully; but when I do, it's cause the opponent bowed.

I noticed the similarities for the elf myself. But as I said in an earlier comment, I actually first thought of Hiruma and Kurita from Eyeshield 21 first.

This bares too many resemblances to characters from the mmo Elsword.

Demon King - Raven, Reckless Fist class.

Spoiler

Chapter 9 Page 23, Demon King uses an attack extremely similar to an in-game skill.

Spoiler

Elf  -   Rena, Wind Sneaker + Grand Archer classes.

Spoiler

She uses a lot of their skills early in the chapters, but you get the point.

Now, for my point.

From my perspective, it looks like the artist took these characters and made them their own, but their resemblance is just really eye-catching for me.

I'm am not trying to argue that the artist is plagiarizing work. Whether they are or aren't, that's none of my business, and not something I want to argue with anyone about.

I'm simply pointing out the resemblances I noticed. Take it for what it is.

I personally am interested in continuing to read this regardless.

If you are interested in the game I was talking about, because it is fun if you are into mmorpgs, you can use google to find it.

This is only getting better!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics