Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 297votes)

I Found a Kitten

Alt Names: alt 子猫拾いましたalt Ich fand ein Kätzchenalt 아기고양이 주웠습니다alt Koneko Hiroimashitaalt Я подобрал котенка
Author: Yohachi
Artist: Yohachi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Atsuki Komiya is a college student that’s living alone. Suddenly, his sister visits and asks for a favor, which is to take care of his niece, Kasane, for two weeks. A story about the awkward relationship of these two, the confused Atsuki and the sullen Kasane, living together. Which direction will this story go…?
Made by: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=558398
Sequel: I Found Another Kitten http://bato.to/comic/_/i-found-another-kitten-r20912
Go to I Found a Kitten Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic "I found a Baby Cat" release chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 3 Replies

419 Comments

God damn it Truck-kun.

Part of me is a little bitter some old guy gets a 16 year old pregnant, ruins her relationship with her family by officially being her hankypanky partner, which forces her to abandon her brother/family, only to die and leave her without a way to reconcile with her family. Now, alone, she needs to find any work she can to support herself and Kasane, which leads her to feeling overworked and like crap, as well as Kasane to have a troubled childhood filled with unintentional neglect. You can't blame the guy for dying, but I still want to blame him for getting involved somewhere he probably shouldn't have in the first place. The guy left a path of destruction in his wake. 

...but then Kasane wouldn't exist. Such hard choices. 

First off we don't really know how much older he was and they seemed to actually love each other. Second he could have been working enough to support both of them and reconciliation would have happened in the future when the grandparents want to meet their granddaughter. The husband took responsibility instead of leaving. It's BS to paint him as a bad guy when he did the right things and stuff went bad when he accidentally died.

Spoiler

Kasane is as adorable as she is MERCILESS, apparently.

But of course! That's what defines a kitten: cute little fluff of death :3

Do I read it correctly as blaming him for his own accidental death?

wat

Because he's dead doesn't mean he was a good or smart person, or that he made good decisions.

Assuming the parents of the dead guy are dead too, Kasane had to suffer because of poor decisions from her father, her mother and her grandparents (who didn't keep her from leaving and "disowned" her?).

Maybe he wasn't scum, but he was responsible of the future of the two people he decided to take charge of.

That guy is perfectly one to blame.... 

Do I read it correctly as blaming him for his own accidental death?

wat

Part of me is a little bitter some old guy gets a 16 year old pregnant, ruins her relationship with her family by officially being her hankypanky partner, which forces her to abandon her brother/family, only to die and leave her without a way to reconcile with her family. Now, alone, she needs to find any work she can to support herself and Kasane, which leads her to feeling overworked and like crap, as well as Kasane to have a troubled childhood filled with unintentional neglect. You can't blame the guy for dying, but I still want to blame him for getting involved somewhere he probably shouldn't have in the first place. The guy left a path of destruction in his wake. 

thank you!
That guy is perfectly one to blame.... She proposed hapiness yet only brinf misseries...

I'm so confused. Now that we have chapter 1 of a sequel, the original series starts up again? ?_?

I have learned to just enjoy the moe. Moe is our friend, and both of these two have our moe fix. 

Dad wasn't a dick. This automatically makes this more sad.

Or he was a dick, and is also dead. Or maybe he's not really dead at all. One thing's for sure. That cliffhanger was a dick move.
Dad wasn't a dick. This automatically makes this more sad.

Hypothesis:

1. The translator just late on translating them. It's possible that all of this extra chapter has already been done by the author at Pixiv before s/he made the sequel.

2. The author realizes he/she need to straighten up some inconsistencies and loose ends on the prequel before continuing further with the sequel, and she/he does so by making these extra chapters.

3. Almost same like No.2, but it's not to streamline the story, but because the author has some ideas that can really only work when Mii (from the sequel) still hasn't introduced yet.

Well, I am late to translate this stuff, but that's not the real reason. The author is posting this stuff concurrently with the sequel. My personal belief is that the original series (this one) was so popular that he feels it would be a waste to not continue it. And I agree!

And the thing below is tiny spoilers:

Spoiler

I'm so confused. Now that we have chapter 1 of a sequel, the original series starts up again? ?_?

Hypothesis:

1. The translator just late on translating them. It's possible that all of this extra chapter has already been done by the author at Pixiv before s/he made the sequel.

2. The author realizes he/she need to straighten up some inconsistencies and loose ends on the prequel before continuing further with the sequel, and she/he does so by making these extra chapters.

3. Almost same like No.2, but it's not to streamline the story, but because the author has some ideas that can really only work when Mii (from the sequel) still hasn't introduced yet.

I was expecting cute

not sudden sadness

suddenly bitter past, after too much sugar

Spoiler

"There can only be one feline in this house!"

"Real cute kittens are a-okay though."

"passed away" is one thing that i dont want to hear after "R*ped" and "abused" in manga. just sad...

... Eh? Thats it?!

Spoiler

Of course you can't tell if it's children or cats, cuz he's obviously talking about kittens, KITTENS!

QFT

I'm raising 5 kittens, and now my entire lower body is full of scratches...

More QFT

I'm raising 5 kittens, and now my entire lower body is full of scratches...

lats year, when this series " completed" , i unfollow it and give it 5 rate. after that, i read this chapter twice and its still look funny, and now, i follow this series again.hope there will be nore of this

Not gonna lie, I've re-read your comment a few times and I still can't tell if you're talking children or cats.

Of course you can't tell if it's children or cats, cuz he's obviously talking about kittens, KITTENS!

christmas cake supreme 2000 vs loli goddess maid

Not gonna lie, I've re-read your comment a few times and I still can't tell if you're talking children or cats.

Cats, I hope

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics