Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 269votes)

My Girl

Alt Names: alt รักเกินร้อย เจ้าหญิงน้อยของผมalt マイガール (佐原 ミズ)alt Benim Kızımalt MY GIRL~我的乖乖女~alt 我的乖乖女
Author: Sahara Mizu
Artist: Sahara Mizu
Genres: Drama DramaSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazama Masamune - a single 23-year-old man... has a kid? During the season of cherry blossoms, his beloved passes away. He happens to meet a little girl outside work and realizes she is his daughter who was raised in secrecy by his lover. The worst spring of his life is transformed into a painful yet vivid spring.
Go to My Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A great slice-of-life manga New Window KanameFujiwara
  • 18 Replies

176 Comments

Only up to the 3rd chapter and tears are already welling up... THE FEELS!

Edit: Vol 3 chapter 23: Boy, kids these days...

This would become a very nice sentimental anime/movie.

There is a J-drama based on this.

Nice manga, sad to see it end but i enjoyed it well.

I never understood though why his girlfriend didn't want to get married to him, even though they both loved each other deeply. Was it so important to her to be a single parent that she'd torment herself with heartache to the very end?

She treasured him so much that she didn't want to burden him with the responsabilty of a child. Don't forget that she was four years older than him and he was still in school.

I admit I think it was the wrong decision too but it was her's not our's and often enough i've met people making unreasonable choices.

Just take it as a hint to help the people around you to make their choices. Don't be ignorant, intolerant or too proud to help. :-)

The end is so adorable! It makes me want to laugh and cry simultaniusly--i think i'm scaring my puppy. And Koharu looks so pretty in those photos! This goes in the "awesome manga to reread later" folder! ^^
Ahhh... Another end to another good manga... My "AWWW!" moment for the day has been satisfied.
Just F****ing beautiful. I personally liked the ending, because the series ended as it began: a story about a girl and her father. The romance toward the end was enough to keep me interested, and was not overbearing enough to make me want to drop the series. The plot, character development, and dialogue of the series was great and I believe the series ended at a good place. It could have gone on, become redundant, and then lose the beauty that it already had. Thank you all who translated this series. Your time and effort to bring us "My Girl" is truly appreciated.
@Rworld
That was Koharu's point I think.
Just thinking about it makes me sad and a bit angry, she didn't want to bother him with a child, but in the end by disappearing she bothered him too and now both of them ended up sad. That's dumb.
nice manga. felt the ending was kinda abrupt and came out of nowhere but still it closed everything nicely.
... What is this emptiness that I feel?.. It's hard to admit that every good things must come to an end... Such is the life.
Sweet ending! :)
http://vatoto.com/read/_/146080/my-girl-sahara-mizu_v5_ch42_by_random-fan/11 (top middle speech bubbles)
Seriously?! Seems like the Japanese have a pretty screwed up way of looking at things. I guess it's all that pride. It should be, "Thanks for trying to make me feel better, but I want to take responsibility for my part in this and help look for her." Sheesh.
Ended better than Usagi Drop. I'll take that.
Another one of those few manga I wish were longer, if just to see more of the characters who have taken a piece of me with them in the end.
This is it? The ending I guess is a fiting they did close loose ending.
I just cant read this series during the day coz it'll haunt me till I go to bed. But when night comes, it's a gem.
Dat Feels man...
Though I wanted to know more of how the story progresses.
It had a very nice feel to it's ending...
Warning : May make you a little bit lonely, sad and happy at the same time.
I feel sad now this is over, but at least it ended on a good note and not with anyone having regrets....but sometimes when you read, you make connections with characters and feel like you actually know them, and when it ends, you feel like they're not just characters, but actual people you have known and now have to leave... :(
What? It's over? How can that be! I just found out about this manga today and finished it in one sitting. I must have more! It can't end here!!! *uncontrollable sobbing*
Such a nice ending! *cries!*
I feel sad another favorite ended. *Go off to watch the My Girl drama*
Aiba~!! Comfort me!!!
well at least he got his shit together in the end. he was kinda annoying for those last few chapters.
Nice manga, sad to see it end but i enjoyed it well.

I never understood though why his girlfriend didn't want to get married to him, even though they both loved each other deeply. Was it so important to her to be a single parent that she'd torment herself with heartache to the very end?
A good and satisfying ending.
it's the first time i've seen an old tsundere.
This would become a very nice sentimental anime/movie.
THE END...? Finally finished... dunno if im satisfied thats its finish or not.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics