Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 37votes)

Battle Rabbits

Alt Names: alt バトラビッツalt Bato Rabbitsalt Bato Rabittsualt BatoRabittsualt 战斗兔
Author: Amemiya Yuki
Artist: Ichihara Yukino
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaJosei Josei
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kokuryuu Kaguya was only a little boy when he witnessed his father murdered by demons. He spent years trying to convince people about what he witnessed, but was dismissed as a traumatized child with an over-active imagination. Now a teenager, Kaguya still remembers what happened.

One day, Kaguya is struck by a mysterious light and meets a young girl named Mao—a skillful warrior wearing bunny ears—who rescues him from a demons' attack, then demands to know what planet he's from! Kaguya finds himself inducted into a secret organization of other-worldly individuals whose goal is to defend Earth from monstrous invaders. Reborn as a Battle Rabbit, strange powers awaken within Kaguya which allow him to fight these creatures and seek vengeance for his father's death.

(Source: Seven Seas)
Go to Battle Rabbits Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

47 Comments

wait... This is josei?

But the art seems shounen-ish and the plot seems too shoujo-ish

WUT LOL

sryls ? i think it's the other way around... the art looks shoujo-ish and the plot seems shounen-ish

It is josei. See Karneval, Loveless, 07-Ghost. Zero sum targets women of all ages.

I dove right into this manga and I immediately recognized this art, then I'm like wtf the MC looks just like Teito Klein, I'm glad the author of 07 ghost is at it again, and with the same artist too.

so LSS hooray 

wait... This is josei?

WUT LOL

What kind of shounen have such eyes on the male protag?

the plot isn't shojo because romance isn't the main course.

Obviously, you have never had to deal with a vorpal bunny. grail2.jpg

where is my holy hand grenade?

wait... This is josei?

WUT LOL

Josei....really? o.Ou

Finnaly! A Manga that acknowledges the true destructive fore of the bunny rabbits!

Like destroying the world by overpopulating it.

Hmm... well darn this just reminded me that I never got around to finishing 07. Oh well I'm looking forward to how this turns out!

Finnaly! A Manga that acknowledges the true destructive fore of the bunny rabbits!

...interesting, follow

oh man out of all animals why does it have to be rabbits xD rabbits aren´t really compatible with fighting xD

Because it's based on Japanese fairy tales which say that rabbits live on the moon. That and the Tale of the Bamboo Cutter which has a Princess Kaguya who came from the moon.

The same author from 07 Ghost, so that's enough to make me follow for the plot-twist and plot-line which can provide some character growth and development.

The art is also good, a nice cute side-kick... all's good, except it seems that the oni hold the advantage, especially in terms of fear. Even the weakest oni wasn't scared of the prince bunny lolz.

instant follow

Hm. Not exactly a strong start.

oh man out of all animals why does it have to be rabbits xD rabbits aren´t really compatible with fighting xD

Obviously, you have never had to deal with a vorpal bunny. grail2.jpg

nevertheless it´s quite good

I like it ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`▭´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Aaaaaand followed.

Prince Kaguya!

seems interesting, thanks for the chapter

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics