Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 91votes)

At Each Other's Throats

Alt Names: alt AOTalt 못 잡아먹어 안달
Author: Sengae
Artist: Sengae
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: The not-so-normal daily life of the twins siblings.

Original webcomic:
http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/twins#pageNo=1&sort=desc
Go to At Each Other's Throats Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

286 Comments

For those confused about the last part in chapter 88, here is the Wikipedia article for the story of Chun Hyang.

TL;DR version: Government official's son (Yi Mong Ryong) falls in love with a courtesan's daughter (Chun Hyang), the two agree to get married but the son goes away for reasons. Corrupt official guy wants to sleep with Chun Hyang, she refuses, so he sentences her to death (as shown by 35 in the wooden restraint-things). Mong Ryong (or in this case, Bok) comes back, reveals that he was sent to investigate government corruption (the bread being the inspector's "badge"), kicks out the corrupt official guy and the two live happily ever after, etc.

Aha, I have no idea what happened this chapter, but I liked it!

I love the expressions on the shirt.

Holy crap, I didn't notice until now! 

Cause Austin 3:16 says....

HELL

Spoiler

YEAH

Hell yeah, batman!

I love the expressions on the shirt.

HELL

Spoiler

YEAH

I don't know if its a common surname or not, but i'm pretty sure it was a play on Kim Jong Un's name.  So hes calling the teacher a dictator, which is why he's angry at the end.

It's a nice theory, but no, the fact that the guy was a student for him for that long and still doesn't know his name is why he's angry.

Kim is a very common family name in Korea. You could even infer that the Gym teacher doesn't have the family name of 'Kim' and Baek-gun just guessed it (probably incorrectly?)

...please tell me that physical ed test was exaggerated

This being korea I just can't tell

Exaggerated how? You mean the questions? 

The first question, no, that's pretty much standard - have you memorized this fact off a textbook (y/n)?

The second question's taking the piss, obviously. That's a question you'd get in Math class. 

Ahh, finally got around to read this one.

It's beautiful. 100% relatable If you have siblings.

...please tell me that physical ed test was exaggerated

This being korea I just can't tell

next test question: what's 35's name?

Ah, true friendship.

So.. was Kim a common name in korea, like john in the west or something?

I don't know if its a common surname or not, but i'm pretty sure it was a play on Kim Jong Un's name.  So hes calling the teacher a dictator, which is why he's angry at the end.

Well, first off, I presume that Kim was the surname here, not the given name so the comparison with John is kinda misleading and something like Smith would be more appropriate. But yes, Kim is a common name in (at least South) Korea. So common in fact that more than every fifth person is named that there. To put that into perspective: Smith, the most common surname in the USA, accounts for only 1% of the population.
The cat ... phased through the door?

That didn’t look like a cat door or anything.

Its over? Nooooo

in the description is a link to the original comic, so why cant you just check by yourself whether its over or not?

Its over? Nooooo

It went on a break untill last(?) October, it's up to 131 now. Don't despair yet.

Its over? Nooooo  

Edit: Nevermind, I'm an idiot 

Fuckin’ Korea ...

Also, why are the two guys pink puddles by the end? Is that blood?

Blood, marrow, organs, and other bodily properties congealed in one giant sweat puddle from biking uphill with double the weight.

Fuckin’ Korea ...

That.s not blood. -___-""

DSC_3457r-e1438228412843.jpg

I think they got turned to LCL.

Absolute despair.

Fuckin’ Korea ...

Omg, they're all great but these

eDk7Wj8.png

are amazing.

Oh

my

God.

Omg, they're all great but these

eDk7Wj8.png

are amazing.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics