Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 73votes)

Kurenai Ouji

Alt Names: alt くれないおうじalt Crimson Heart Princealt Crimson Princealt 紅心王子alt Koushin Oujialt Kurena Oujialt Kurenai Kokoro Oujialt Kurenai Shin Ouji
Author: Kuwahara Souta
Artist: Kuwahara Souta
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Is their meeting a coincidence? Is their love inevitable?

Sakura Koujirou is a demon prince who descends to the human world in order to take human souls. But after a strange turn of events, he somehow ends up living with a human girl, Hana... This is a story of young love, sweet and touching.
Go to Kurenai Ouji Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

127 Comments

Mmmm.  The latest chapter just makes you melt. 

(Why are demon princes & princesses always so sweet & vanilla?  Not that I'm complaining)

Thanks for the update!

Ch. 13: Well that got dark fast... if it is what I think it is.

14 volumes... holy crap.

Oh man, I never looked because I was scared that it was one of those cancelled-early series, but this makes me so happy. Can't wait for more, thanks for working on it Cloud 9/LOVE!

14 volumes... holy crap.

Hello again, zeta here...

Reporting in: Manga proved to be awesome, follow confirmed!

aww great... new for me and I'm already missing the first three chapters...

Edit: never mind just got over my laziness and scrolled down a  more on the chat.

Seems this is good so i'm gonna start reading it but i mistook this for Kurenai which is why i'm here in the first place so just let me say this.

WHERE'S THE NEXT KURENAI CHP!!!!?????

yay a new chap and a new gal :3

Spoiler

yay a new chap and a new gal :3

Chp 1-3 are locked due to etc's [the scanlator who scanlate those] policy. However, you can get the best quality of those chapters here :)

I love you. UvU

where are the first 3 chapters? :(

God im so happy i found this

Best manga, so glad someone picked it up again.

Or maybe:
Spoiler
Ooohh.... now this is one interesting and refreshing story...
probably
Spoiler
Perhaps,
Spoiler

"Things are going to get interesting." - Enma
Indeed.
So is the kurenai reacting to Hana because she's special... or because he has feelings for her?
Posted ImageThings are getting interesting...Chapter 7 I mean
This is a lovely manga, enjoyable it is.
Chp 1-3 are locked due to etc's [the scanlator who scanlate those] policy. However, you can get the best quality of those chapters here :)
and the first 3 chapters???
Until ch 4 I was thinking he was weirdly wimpy for a demon prince. Guess he's got some moxie after all.
It's a bit different to see this with the demon as main character. Usually you get these human/demon pairings told from the mortal point of view, mostly as shoujo from the girl's point of view, sometimes as shounen with a female demon and told from the human boy's point of view. It's a refreshing change.
I'm liking it. Although I had to do a double take at this manga's genre because it was definitely not that shounen-y at first but when it got to ch 4, finally action! Although it was only for a bit though :P Can't wait for the next chapters :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics