Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 54votes)

Ayeshah’s Secret

Alt Names: alt 艾莎的森林
Author: Zhang Jing
Artist: Zhang Jing
Genres: Drama DramaHistorical HistoricalMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: A tragic young girl whose mother died giving birth to her...

A wicked stepmother and three brothers with whom she shares no blood ties...

Murderous intent born from avarice and twisted emotions.

Secrets woven with betrayal, terror, deceit, love, death and vengeance... All buried deep within Ayeshah's Forest, shrouded in darkness.
Go to Ayeshah’s Secret Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Speculations? New Window Insanitarium
  • 2 Replies

98 Comments

is she...an

Spoiler

Spoiler

Also, Weird Murder Cinderella Manhua, you do not disappoint. :D

Spoiler

ha..hahahahaha!!! *wipes tear away* haven't read something this amusing since the last illusion-filled romantic story was thrown in my hands. phew!!!!!

...during the mushroom thing, I think that whatever Ayeshah gained in beauty she lost in brain sells.

I have finished translating the first volume, that's 6 chapters, and they are currently being cleaned and typeset. I'll start working on the other volume once I get the more urgent projects done. In case you don't know, this series is already complete in China, and the ending doesn't disappoint.

Do you know where to find the raws for the second volume? This is a really interesting manhua :P

So happy to see this updating. It's a great series so far and I'm really interested to see how it goes. 

Spoiler
Really looking forward to how this is progressing.

is she...an

Spoiler

wanted to read through it but the art just really threw me off.
imo

Yeah...realism is supposed to be a sort of taboo in mangas and the like. However when you really look at it, it looks like the background, bodies, gestures, even facial expressions take from games like Sims World xD. But other than that, the story has potential. Realism that's black and white brings on a good gothic darkness to it. 

Isn't the girl ugly?

Not to go all turncoat, but she actually started looking better to me in this chapter. :P

..the way it was illustrated was very interesting. And I just hate her stepmother, but dang she got nice fingernails. Her stepbrothers.. they were kind of.. I don't know, obsessive? Also, Ayeshah's eyes are creeping me out, man.

Isn't the girl ugly?

Evil stepmother is evil.

hmmm it is indeed the same artist from Doctor du ming. The story didn't take long, down the perverse road.

waiting for new chaps- thank you Kusunoki and easy going scans.

I am looking forward to it. :D The plot is taking some intriguing turns now.

Oh, BTW, is this a monthly release, or are you folks just translating existing chapters whenever you can? Just curious.

I have finished translating the first volume, that's 6 chapters, and they are currently being cleaned and typeset. I'll start working on the other volume once I get the more urgent projects done. In case you don't know, this series is already complete in China, and the ending doesn't disappoint.

Damn, the art is nice. Aside from the MC's big eyes I don't see what you guys are complaining about. Different cup of teas for everyone, I suppose.

That being said, the MC is going to snap and start doing crazy ass things, isn't she? Ayeshah doesn't seem to have a secret yet, and I expect it to be a nasty one.

I can promise you, it's nothing like Cinderella. Things... escalate quickly.

I am looking forward to it. :D The plot is taking some intriguing turns now.

Oh, BTW, is this a monthly release, or are you folks just translating existing chapters whenever you can? Just curious.

That said, totally following this. Hopefully not a copy of Cinderella.

I can promise you, it's nothing like Cinderella. Things... escalate quickly.

This is so good, and it's only the first chapter! Does someone know where can I find the raws?

Better quality digital raws are at u17.com I believe...

wanted to read through it but the art just really threw me off.
imo

I want to quickly read the next chapter! * Q *

TBH, I think the standard pretty-girl style with which the MC is drawn is kind of ugly. The facial proportions are just too weird. Doesn't look human - looks like that alien thing from Aerials by SOAD.

That said, totally following this. Hopefully not a copy of Cinderella.

This is so good, and it's only the first chapter! Does someone know where can I find the raws?

Whoa you weren't kidding. This is dangerously close to uncanny valley territory.

I refuse to believe this is hand-drawn. Realism 2strong!

(an interesting series, yup)

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics