Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 116votes)

Pride Complex

Alt Names: alt 프라이드 콤플렉스
Author: Heyum
Artist: Winter
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Park Chang-hyun had to move and move again because of his father's business.For the first time in 8 years, he's returned to the village where he grew up young. On the first day of his highschool a certain beautiful young girl catches his eyes. Her name is Yang Surh Hee. She currently reigns as the school's idol but in the past they both went to the same school. Before his transfer he had a big fight with Surh-hee but their reunion went smoothly and he returns home... to find Yang Surh Hee!?!?!? "Yang Surh Hee is my house maid?!" "If you tell this to the school I won't forgive you, Park Chang Hyun!"

Original Webtoon: http://www.comicgt.com/WebToon/ComicDetail?comicsIdx=46
Go to Pride Complex Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Author pulled an Ichika ending once again New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

186 Comments

That's dumb. Just because something is for free I'm not allowed to complain about it? Like, even if a "funny" scanlator is actually as funny as they think they are (and that's rare), some snarky comment is really not worth disrupting the flow of the story. And like I said, these aren't funny. "NTR LELELELELELEL"

Anyways I caught up and the story is really good and the scanlation itself is excellent.

No, you're allowed to complain, but you should be polite about it, which you haven't been.

Why not just PM the Scanlators about this?

Anyway, yeah the story's nice so far.

Haha she paid more attention to her situation with MC instead of her family situation.

U no she want the D

did u pay for it? 

no? stop bitching then 

That's dumb. Just because something is for free I'm not allowed to complain about it? Like, even if a "funny" scanlator is actually as funny as they think they are (and that's rare), some snarky comment is really not worth disrupting the flow of the story. And like I said, these aren't funny. "NTR LELELELELELEL"

Anyways I caught up and the story is really good and the scanlation itself is excellent.

I'm still not caught up, but boy I'd enjoy this a lot more if the scanlators would just shut the fuck up.

did u pay for it? 

no? stop bitching then 

I'm still not caught up, but boy I'd enjoy this a lot more if the scanlators would just shut the fuck up.

It's called a chamberpot you peasants.

*struts pompously through Versailles avoiding "debris"*

Is it possible to have you know normal chapter names so I know which one I'm on?

Shitting pot.
Embrace your dere, you tsun!

What a nice story. And let's face it. The odds of NTR are minimal. But man, I can't wait for the first kiss (technically not really the first kiss, but whatever).

nice gif +1 for crow

Those are some nice thighs ;)

Chang-hyun x Suh-hee

tumblr_inline_ngjj7hEgAY1t2lz6b.gif

Again...

Nice gif. Praise the Crow.

Praise the Crow!!!

9.9/10 for animated thumbnail. -0.1 for no blinking. Praise the Crow.

wow I thought I was drunk or sleepy seeing the preview thumbnail. 

Awesome work guys 

Its not originally a gif, it was made by one of our crows, glad you enjoy it :3

Praise the crow.

The preview thumbnail for this webtoon is a gif holy shit.

Its not originally a gif, it was made by one of our crows, glad you enjoy it :3

The preview thumbnail for this webtoon is a gif holy shit.

"This is our house, idiot!"

No! Fuck the house! Get in there and declare that She is your waifu and your waifu alone!

And Ayanami Rei under it. Can't guess who the first one was though

Moka from RtV?

is that chitoge?

And Ayanami Rei under it. Can't guess who the first one was though

Gi-Jin... FUCK OFF! SHE'S TAKEN YOU TWAT!

He is narcist,

and MC don't have any flaw

of course she will fall for MC instead of him.

Hold on hold on. Don't just go calling him a Narcissist I mean this wasn't exactly "his" fault (IE: he didn't start out this way) and it's not like he loves himself more than anything in the world. He just has a stupid amount of pride (...like um every other character... since well... title). A true narcissist doesn't care about anyone but themselves. He has an ego but, it's also one that has been built up as a means of protection (can't believe I'm defending such a pretty boy.... but, well things happen). I actually feel bad for him because well it's not his fault he didn't stand a chance. The guy and the girl have been after each other for years. His moving probably hit them both hard so... yeah stupid children say vicious and evil things to each other when they don't really mean it and only said it because they were hurting so bad and had to rage. So they end up breaking each other completely.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics