Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 128votes)

Wo Jia Dashi Xiong Naozi You Keng

Alt Names: alt Our Big Brother's Brain Has A Pitalt Our Big Brother's Mind Has A Problemalt There's a Hole in My Eldest Brother's Headalt Wo Jia Da Shi Xiong Nao Zi You Kengalt 我家大师兄脑子有坑
Author: Ling Yu Mo
Artist: Ling Yu Mo
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaAction ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen SeinenShounen ShounenShounen Ai Shounen AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: The hilarious adventures of the eldest apprentice of a sect who has a problem with his brain.

Dong Fang Xian Yun is reincarnated as the eldest disciple of the Care-free sect. But the only thing that goes through his mind is to make sure he doesn't end up dying by the hands of the "main character". Read as he makes no sense to his sibling disciples while avoiding flags left and right.

Source: http://www.dmzj.com/info/wojiadashixiongnaoziyoukeng.html
Go to Wo Jia Dashi Xiong Naozi You Keng Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Halloween Extras Translation New Window dtim
  • 0 Replies
Topic Character Names New Window dtim
  • 2 Replies

194 Comments

Their petty bickering is really cute XD

I wonder, does Carefree Sect not have any money problems this time?  It was obviously such a huge thing last time, Fei Xing's previous life, but doesn't seem nearly as bad in our dimension traveler's life.  (I wonder what his original name is...)

My impression is that Pit Brother is actually better at handling the Deputy Master than the original Dong Fang Xian Yun.  So fewer outer disciples have been thrown out.  It seems they either pay for training or do tasks to make money.

I wonder, does Carefree Sect not have any money problems this time?  It was obviously such a huge thing last time, Fei Xing's previous life, but doesn't seem nearly as bad in our dimension traveler's life.  (I wonder what his original name is...)

I thought I uploaded chapter 251... Weird.  I'll try again.  Usually takes a several hours to get approved.

Just apply for contributor status. Makes your life at lot easier if you upload regularly.

If anyone from morose is reading can you please fix the order of the imgur album or make a new album for new chapters so that they are in order please?

Man... I need to reread everything. It's gone down the usual martial arts manhua path. That is, it's gotten real confusing. Fun, but confusing

It was that or the BL path

Engage the ultimate strategy! Talk shit and then flee before you can get called on it =D

Man... I need to reread everything. It's gone down the usual martial arts manhua path. That is, it's gotten real confusing. Fun, but confusing

Maybe only happen in this series,

Spoiler

Well done, author

I thought I uploaded chapter 251... Weird.  I'll try again.  Usually takes a several hours to get approved.

There's a wonderful aesop to be gained from the latest bonus chapter, children.

Never engage short people in a conversation under any circumstances.

I don't read many Xianxia comics but in the novels the good-looking men are fair skinned, slim, and have long hair.  It's part of the genre, I think because this was the standard of beauty (both male and female) in ancient China.  Or at least what people now think that the standard was.

So you're saying that both of the new girls are traps.

The guys look like girls and the girls look like girls in this one.

I don't read many Xianxia comics but in the novels the good-looking men are fair skinned, slim, and have long hair.  It's part of the genre, I think because this was the standard of beauty (both male and female) in ancient China.  Or at least what people now think that the standard was.

The guys look like girls and the girls look like girls in this one.

chapter 246 - 248

Spoiler

Is there any info about the raw? I mean how many raw is remained n how frequent the official raw is released?

Last I looked, the translation is caught up, and the author releases just a few pages each week.

Is there any info about the raw? I mean how many raw is remained n how frequent the official raw is released?

hey I just found this can anybody give me an idea of what it's like so I can decide if I want to invest the time to read all 200 something chapters

First off the chapters aren't even all that long really just give the first few chapters a read and the rest follow more or less the same. Secondly its a 4Koma comedy all the way through but later on it does have the more serious moments to the plot but it is quite hilarious. Also the story always keeps you questioning WTF is happening and what is going to happen later on. You don't know where it will go but the MC is quite a loveable unlucky guy that finds a way through by just constantly fucking around mostly.

It always impresses me when an author can invoke strong emotion with minimal words and images.

In my case, It even gave me goosebumps...

hey I just found this can anybody give me an idea of what it's like so I can decide if I want to invest the time to read all 200 something chapters

It's good. Read it.

It always impresses me when an author can invoke strong emotion with minimal words and images.

Hmmm interesting so in other universe certain people can only pick one draw which is death but the big brother has a pit death is no longer that certain. Which means master will live.

Eh

Did the author just introduce more characters

We've seen the fortune teller before.  The other seems to be the Carefree Sect master who has been mentioned but not seen yet.

Eh

Did the author just introduce more characters

Although this series is full of cliche, it's still a great story. The moral lesson is there easy to catch, sometimes wrapped using symbol/analogue (see the omake/side-story between main chapters), sometimes comedy, sometimes pure plot progression.

The bishounen romantic nuance isn't fit well for me, but somehow the charm of the story can keep me to come back time after time to see how the story progress (even thou we know all too well how it will progress more or less, because the twist is lacking somehow). But, that's okay... this series is beautiful, and I hope we can learn something from it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics