Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.08 - 390votes)

The Mage Will Master Magic Efficiently In His Second Life

Alt Names: alt 効率厨魔導師、第二の人生で魔導を極めるalt Kouritsu Kuriya Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwamerualt Kouritsuchuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwamerualt The Mage Will Master Magic Efficiently In His Second Life
Author: Kenkyona Circle
Artist: Asakawa Keiji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Zeff Einstein spent his whole life mastering red magic and was finally recognized for it, yet a new spell that was soon created revealed that his talent for red magic was his lowest. Bitter at the thought of all his wasted effort, he creates a spell to send his old self back in time to his younger body and together with the determined "genius" mage Milly and the handsome swordswoman Claude, he intends to master magic more efficiently this time.
Go to The Mage Will Master Magic Efficiently In His Second Life Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic any other manga like this? like the edge of tomorrow? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 9 Replies
Topic The Mage Will Master Magic Efficiently In His Second Life LN New Window Nefrytone
  • 9 Replies

512 Comments

And with that kind of thinking, you'll also be alone in this life, Zeff.

What if grandkids are his fetish?

yea zeff,those are mountains are pretty good :D

Delicious hotpants.

Well looking at his mental age we probably need a timeskip to getto shipping otherwise he will never go for it, or if he gets hormonal.

And with that kind of thinking, you'll also be alone in this life, Zeff.

The mage will raise flags efficiently in his second life.

zeff: Not a lolicon yet

I was shipping Claude and Zeff, but it seems like this is going to be another prog that don't care about love

zeff: Not a lolicon yet

It's great that the chapters are out and I appreciate it, but anyone know how to redraw the speech bubbles? Two different languages  overlapping in one speech bubble is breaking my focus on the story. Well that ends my whining keep up the (good) work!

He lives in Zimbabwe

Ah. Chump change. I personally have a bill for a hundred TRILLION dollars.

It's not enough to buy me a cup of coffee at Starbucks :(

He is like Tohsaka from Fate Stay Night throw money into gemstone to use it. Worst RPG job ever if you are poor.

He spent 28 MILLION on gemstones? Seems excessive. Is there literally nothing that might have been a bit more helpful?

Even though he says that selling that card will let he live comfortably for 100 years, I think that amount of money is not really big for adventurers. Consider the sword dropped from the bird boss is about 3 millions, that amount is worth of only about 10 items like that.

He spent 28 MILLION on gemstones?

He lives in Zimbabwe

He spent 28 MILLION on gemstones? Seems excessive. Is there literally nothing that might have been a bit more helpful?

Those Gemstone is to summon a fairy waifu member.

Your numbers mean nothing when faced with the Power of Friendship

See what I mean by "His master is the world best and youngest genius arch-mage but she doesn't have a STRONG LATE BUILD like Zeff."

I know that feeling.

When your party take hours to kill a world boss.

But a Japanese Hardcore Otaku upload a video solo that boss in minute.

Then again, after ten years or so Zeff will be as strong as his master and she is just a little stronger than she is now (she near cap level already).

After 20 years Zeff will be stronger than his master (because she can't get any stronger).

The other girls look like children in his eyes while he looks like a child to adults.  Puberty might be a frustrating time for Zeff :)

I'm just glad he didn't take advantage (especially in Chapter 9). Many MC's wouldn't show such restraint, sad to say.

Dang, Selverie's way cuter than the other girls in page 14

The other girls look like children in his eyes while he looks like a child to adults.  Puberty might be a frustrating time for Zeff :)

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

"Hey! Listen!Hey! Listen!Hey! Listen!Hey! Listen!Hey! Listen!Hey! Listen!"

"For the fucking last time.. I KNOW HOW TO OPEN A DOOR!"

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

Tingle! Tingle! Kooloo-Limpah.

That's 398 rupees...

Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen!

*brain explodes*

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

Calling it now, he's going to summon the 4th member of his harem.

Although I kindof hope his master becomes the next member.

Congrats you passed the lolicon test

Master truly is best girl.

well, she is "master" after all ... =x= ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics