Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.74 - 233votes)

Demon Spirit Seed Manual

Alt Names: alt 妖精种植手册alt Fairy Seed Handbookalt Yao Jing Zhong Zhi Shou Ce
Author: Dazui
Artist: Dazui
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen ShounenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: "So many demon spirits, I want to collect them." Long Ao Tian. Yuan Ding, goes on a journey of collecting demon spirits.

TL's description: Long Ao Tian. Yuan Ding, an otaku, was transported to another world. After taking Shuo Yue Academy's entrance exam, Yuan Ding's life in another world begins, aiming to collect the Demon Spirits said to exist in the legends. A lighthearted, comedy and harem manhua.

Raw: http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/535731
Go to Demon Spirit Seed Manual Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ask Translator Thread (Spoilers) New Window RikkTL
  • 0 Replies
Topic LN/WN New Window yajibei
  • 5 Replies

562 Comments

Wow, We need drama and tragedy Tags right now. For this Twin Sister arc

Every times I read Comment at the end, I Uncontrollable My Laugh.

Both the Trolling author and Reader Comment Fully entertaining me

actually, those last two front pages looked pretty sweet: no weird eyes, decent anatomy, nice muscle, ponytail on glasses action.

lol, were people really that bothered by the front pages?
Many thanks for update.

In next chapter will be incredibly horrible front page.

In 96-th will be ecchi front page. And in 99-th ecchi would be incredibly... fapsome (if you're get what i mean).

Finally, the baka princess will return in 101-th (although she will be remembered in 100-th).

With this you pretty much could guess how long this mini arc lasts.

...Ok they lost me with the new chapters.  All I got is that there might have been a twin switch somewhere and that's only coming from the usual trope of it happening whenever there are twins. 

In short, can anybody explain what just happened for me?

I like the comment translations. Normally I barely glance at the cover, tbh, but now I'm continuously amused by people reacting to it ^.^

Still wondering where the real author is though...

Well, still nothing... I can only wait and hope.

Just uploaded one with plans to do another one or two this week, have been tired after work recently and lost momentum translating from the one month my laptop was broken, will slowly get back into it, look forward to it

sad to hear that your laptop was broken... glad that it is now fixed.

but... keep your pace and dont try to overthrow it now.

Thanks ^^ I'm planning a regular schedule for translating now and I'll try to keep up the pace, I'm many chapters behind ;_;

Hi, my laptop was broken and I had to get it fixed all these while, it's fixed now and I'll make up for all the lost chapters

Well, still nothing... I can only wait and hope.

Hi, my laptop was broken and I had to get it fixed all these while, it's fixed now and I'll make up for all the lost chapters

sad to hear that your laptop was broken... glad that it is now fixed.

but... keep your pace and dont try to overthrow it now.

This guy must have a Master's Degree in this field of expertise...

Still nothing... I can oly hope this not dropped.

Still nothing... I can oly hope this not dropped.

So...  The Twin Lotus might actually yield true after this...  The problem is....  Who is the purple/blue haired demon spirit who calls the single lotus "big sis?"

I was assuming that the lotus was interwound with the other demon spirit and those are the 2 sisters, but maybe there's something bigger as to why one calls the other big sis....

:) lmao...   At least it didn't transform into a lady dragon with the full package.  I'm not sure if this one is any better though... Seriously what is that supposed to be lol.....  His true form is fodder dragon whelp?  Seriously...?

My whole point for saying that was to not put any blame on you, in case you thought I might be, so I'm not sure if you are believing I am blaming you, or if it's others that you are talking about.  I am just annoyed at chapter length, but you post a couple of chapters at a time usually and usually pretty frequently, but the story is just progressing awfully slow because the chapters are ridiculously short.  I also feel that the panel count might be less as well, so overall count is also less. 

Thanks again for your time.

Addictions are best fed in a slow steady trickle so you always want more but never overdose or get tired of it.

So far every little thing points towards Ponytail being evil af, but is he really?

So...  The Twin Lotus might actually yield true after this...  The problem is....  Who is the purple/blue haired demon spirit who calls the single lotus "big sis?"

I was assuming that the lotus was interwound with the other demon spirit and those are the 2 sisters, but maybe there's something bigger as to why one calls the other big sis....

Well it transformed.... thoughts? disappointed?

:) lmao...   At least it didn't transform into a lady dragon with the full package.  I'm not sure if this one is any better though... Seriously what is that supposed to be lol.....  His true form is fodder dragon whelp?  Seriously...?

>Not going to blame Rikk for the slowness

Think there's some blaming here already but you've been here since the start and I get where you're coming from,

My whole point for saying that was to not put any blame on you, in case you thought I might be, so I'm not sure if you are believing I am blaming you, or if it's others that you are talking about.  I am just annoyed at chapter length, but you post a couple of chapters at a time usually and usually pretty frequently, but the story is just progressing awfully slow because the chapters are ridiculously short.  I also feel that the panel count might be less as well, so overall count is also less. 

Thanks again for your time.

Nice atmosphere.. i hope noone forgets there is a backstabbing knight near our princess

you can forget him, at least for the next 50 or so chapters (at the current pace story goes)

Nice atmosphere.. i hope noone forgets there is a backstabbing knight near our princess

I wonder how the MC will react to the knowledge that he has to throw the girl into the water, just like -what did Kamo7293 call him?- Dickface McPonytail did?

Why is that Ditsy Princess so .... CUTE? I mean Jeez, you want to just squeeze her then you realize that she is super high maintenance, is as dumb as a brick (my apologies to bricks), and your kids would probably be retarded. I guess that is what condoms are for eh ... also we men tend to lose thinking capacity when the other head takes over.

It's ironic that you mention condoms and retarded children. I was going to make a joke about the dangers of inbreeding, since I think the royal family breeds true, if you catch my drift. She's like the poster girl for condom use, and it isn't due to her looks.

Maybe the reason her brother wants to kill her is because he doesn't want the family tree to look like a twisted bramble anymore, especially if it produces adorkable girls like his sister.

Also, it is 'ditzy.'

lol I feel so much pity for that dragon right now.

Not sure I want a female dragon, what will that add to the group?  It's not like it's a humanoid dragon, there isn't any fan-service that the dragon could do for the viewers.  If it transformed... maybe.

Well it transformed.... thoughts? disappointed?

Really want to punch dickface mcponytail in the face

LOLOLOL Everyone thought the little sister (who wanted the MC's D 24/7 would being end up the best of the two... I can see the spam comments soon saying that the older is the best one! :v

She probably one, not two.

LOLOLOL Everyone thought the little sister (who wanted the MC's D 24/7 would being end up the best of the two... I can see the spam comments soon saying that the older is the best one! :v

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics