Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.15 - 126votes)

Shihou Sekai no Ou

Alt Names: alt 四方世界の王alt 四方世界之王alt Shihou Sekai no Ohalt Sihousekai no Ou
Author: Sadakane Shinji
Artist: Amane Takashi
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the year 1800 B.C. there was an ancient city called Babilim, a very important trade center, and this is where a teenage boy named Namuru lives and attends school. Namuru is instantly attracted to the mysterious new girl in school, Shaz, and she later gets them in trouble with some street thugs when she steals from a merchant. However, Shaz removes the head of the attacker without killing him and scares the thugs away.

She explains to the confused Namuru that she possesses 1/50th blood of Marduk, the city of Babilim’s God of War, and that he does as well. With the blood of a god within him, she explains that they can tap into a small part of the almighty power to manipulate dimensions which in turn allows them to remove and transport objects (explaining the “beheading” of the street thug). What’s even more shocking is that Shaz wants Namuru to help her take over Babilim in order to destroy the kingdom! [vyc]
Go to Shihou Sekai no Ou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

156 Comments

Read in the drescription:

"1800 B.C." and later in the same paragraph "school".

Stopped reading immediately.

Fusion ... I wonder if MC become Futa now ... =3= ...

also ... crazy in family ... that Mercenary king really have mess up life ...

Welp might as well call the NTR now. Even if she doesnt mindbreak her kiss and her child are not gonna be the mc's, so the japanese being the purityfags they are she might as well be dead to him

The kidnapper king left Shizu under the "care" of his incest crazed daughter while he was still fighting the battle, and she's rescued next chapter. No NTR happened yet. Not in the entirety of volume 4. Volume 5 (final volume) scans aren't online.

My thoughts while reading this:

1. 1/50 of the god Marduk?  The hell?  Why not 1/60?  It would make much more sense, considering their maths system.

3. Funny how every other god but Marduk has only one carrier.  What's up with that?  Was Marduk particularly clumsy to be chopped up into pieces?  At least Osiris has a mythological excuse for that.

On his Wikipedia page there is something about him having 50 names

Good read, sadly seems it is complete already with 5 vol.
Thanks a lot EGS.

Well that's sad, considering how fun this manga is. I guess I at least got to know of an interesting author.

PS. Thank you Easy going scans for scanlating this manga.

As to why I personally believe they use it, well that would be because it is a very easy way of creating tension as well as a source of motivation for the main protagonist. This is however only pure conjecture, and I would recommend that you try to find someone more knowledgable on the issue if you want a proper answer.

Far as I k ow, that's pretty much it.

Good read, sadly seems it is complete already with 5 vol.

Thanks a lot EGS.

christ why do authors resort to the damsel in distress schtick so much

There are most likely a couple of studies regarding this that should help explain as to why people use the trope so often. It is after all one of the world's most famous tropes.

As to why I personally believe they use it, well that would be because it is a very easy way of creating tension as well as a source of motivation for the main protagonist. This is however only pure conjecture, and I would recommend that you try to find someone more knowledgable on the issue if you want a proper answer.

This manga was a lot better than I had anticipated. I don't know whether or not it will continue to be good, but for now I will be cautiously optimistic.

Also, just a little prediction about what might happen in future chapters.

Spoiler

My thoughts while reading this:

1. 1/50 of the god Marduk?  The hell?  Why not 1/60?  It would make much more sense, considering their maths system.

2. So there are other people with other gods, too, and they have different numbers?  Also, my favourite Babylonian god got a sex change.

3. Funny how every other god but Marduk has only one carrier.  What's up with that?  Was Marduk particularly clumsy to be chopped up into pieces?  At least Osiris has a mythological excuse for that.

4. Too bad the mangaka didn't use the concept of me rather than this odd "cell" thing.  That would be a lot more in keeping with Mesopotamian lore.  Oh, well, it's already fairly well researched given how little people usually know of that culture and how far away Japan is from all this.

5. Man, this thing is fairly bloody.  I liked the mother character, too.  Too bad.

So far, so good.  Followed!

uwah ... crazy yandere loli ... =x= ...

add guro / horror tag latter ?

*sees a naked girl on the cover with no harem in the tags*

*instabookmark*

This is so bad lol.

Code of Hammurabi where?

When the MC gets strong enough that he kicks everybody's ass, and conquer the entire region as the king

Spoiler

I wonder why i like this series so much, one of my favorites.

Guess it's something about the characters and setting it feels so fresh compared with the classic settings and characters personalities.

If the ppl who help translate this area reading, thanks for your work.

A bit gory for me at this point. Too much torture for that girl..
Code of Hammurabi where?

I get the feeling that this will start the arc where Namuru will train with the other Cell-Users to become badass.

Please let my feeling come true.

Why mc is so weak? :(

Because he is a child and because that bitch(Merc King's daughter) has a bigger portion of her god's power and so his power becomes uselss against the soon-to-be-murdered Mercenary King

Welp might as well call the NTR now. Even if she doesnt mindbreak her kiss and her child are not gonna be the mc's, so the japanese being the purityfags they are she might as well be dead to him

Yeah, this is why we can't have nice things.

Why mc is so weak? :(

christ why do authors resort to the damsel in distress schtick so much

1. damn pervert daughter

2. noooo give her back!!!! >.<

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics