Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 186votes)

Monster X Monster

Alt Names: alt モンスターXモンスターalt Monsutā X Monsutā
Author: Nikiichi Tobita
Artist: Nikiichi Tobita
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen SeinenShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Once upon a time, this world was ruled by beasts. Human no longer sit on top of the foodchain, they are the monsters' prey. However, Those who would stand up against the monsters gathered together and they continued to battle against the monsters in order to survive against their rule. Since then, hundreds of years have passed... and now the "fight" against the monsters has become the "hunt" for the monsters."

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Monster X Monster Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Eng Chap 16 by Greatest Battle Group (End) New Window Previous
  • 1 Replies
Topic Eng Chap 15 by Greatest Battle Group New Window Previous
  • 0 Replies
Topic Eng Chap 15 by Greatest Battle Group New Window Previous
  • 0 Replies
Topic Eng chap 14 By GBG New Window Previous
  • 0 Replies
Topic Eng Chap 13 by Greatest Battle Group New Window Previous
  • 3 Replies

336 Comments

What happen to chapter 1 and 2?

What else?

What happen to chapter 1 and 2?

I'd say this is a very convincing main character, because he is very similar to us readers.

Who cares!  I for one, would prefer a MC who's as far form me as he can be.

The world layout feels like some kind of MMORPG game.

shit just got real guys XD

MC's ability is

Spoiler

Oh, is that all? And here I thought he'd be some kind of god character.

MC's ability is

Spoiler

Based on Raw..MC kind of have a unique ability..i dont know if it was true or not..

MC ability is

Spoiler

Based on Raw..MC kind of have a unique ability..i dont know if it was true or not..

MC ability is

Spoiler

I'm kind of sad that How I stalked some dude with an exposed nipple and stumbled upon the Zenithian Sword was put on hiatus for this. Hope the main character changes soon--he's kind of disgusting.

Ugg, my heart aches with agony over the feels x.x

But i want to self insert to a strong independent mc who dont need no man

So you're saying Saitama. ;)

Reading the comments.......what the fudge everyone?

I guess is the amazing art that´s switching everyone´s Berserk crave on. But chill the fudge down. A relaxing manga poking fun on shounen tropes with great art on top, what´s not to like?

*Shaking my head for the first time in a long while at the whiners........

But i want to self insert to a strong independent mc who dont need no man

Reading the comments.......what the fudge everyone?

I guess is the amazing art that´s switching everyone´s Berserk crave on. But chill the fudge down. A relaxing manga poking fun on shounen tropes with great art on top, what´s not to like?

*Shaking my head for the first time in a long while at the whiners........

I'd say this is a very convincing main character, because he is very similar to us readers.

I'll give this manga last 4 chapter, if nothing has changed then, I'm out.

shit goes down after some chapters...raws are up to 9.

this series is worth reading

reading from google translate sure is fun. just kidding

BIG THANKS ANYWAY

"Is was repeled by his horn"

I appreciate the effort but I can't read properly while laughing

I know the author is trying to be original and all that by creating a mc that's different from your typical protagonist in this genre but....unless this mc changes no one will like him. Sure, this type of mc might spark some interest at the beginning but sooner or later people will drop this series out of frustration and disgust.

I'll give this manga last 4 chapter, if nothing has changed then, I'm out.

I don't really like the main character... He's a pain in the ass... I liked the first chapters young kid.

Thank you for the release.

And manga gets better btw...though its monthly xd

thanks for a release

I know the author is trying to be original and all that by creating a mc that's different from your typical protagonist in this genre but....unless this mc changes no one will like him. Sure, this type of mc might spark some interest at the beginning but sooner or later people will drop this series out of frustration and disgust.

I hope the mc fucking change

The art is nice and all, but that gal's face seriously looks like a man's in some panels. 

so much feel in last chapter....T_T

I saw the raws... and holy shit it really gets better ... hell I hope this shit manga continues, my berserk -substitute !

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics