Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 35votes)

Kimi no Tame ni Hiku Chopin

Alt Names: alt 君のために弾くショパンalt Chopin plays for youalt Kimi no Tame ni Hiku Shopan
Author: Nagae Tomomi
Artist: Nagae Tomomi
Genres: Comedy ComedyJosei JoseiRomance RomanceSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Our protagonist, Aine, met Hiroshi by chance when she was very little, and she remembers even now how much fun she had listening to his piano performance. She has always dreamt of meeting him again, but when she does, he is called “The Piano Prince” and seems very hard to approach. And then, before her appears the spirit of Chopin himself! He will make the wheel of fate turn for the two main characters!
Go to Kimi no Tame ni Hiku Chopin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This comic breaks the mold for this art style. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

40 Comments

Wai Wai! update :D

I'd hope for faster or more releases of this, cause it's really cute.
Spoiler
'Chopin's ghost is so cute' is not something I ever thought I would say. The magical world of manga has made me think a lot of things I never would have imagined thinking. Yay!
Anyway, I really like this one. It's cute :)
This is cute. And you know, except for Nodame I'm not usually big on these piano-stories. They tend to be mega-angsty, frankly. But this one is fun.
chapter 4 is available at Aerandria's website, just letting you people know!
Q- Would you have helped me so much if there was no Pleyel?
A- Eeeeeeerm... look, an UFO.

Looool.
Well, I certainly want more.
Lol Chopin-san got screwed by Aine lol
Ooh, it has a Hikaru No Go vibe, but with Piano. :D
Cool cool! I love this one. I must read more about this piano-potato!
Thanks for the update...although I usually don't read shoujo/josei this one is pretty dam good.
what a cliffhanger and that at chapter 1 ...
Or just go play Eternal Sonata. You even get to hear some of his awesome work.
sounds interesting...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics