Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.84 - 63votes)

Tatoe Hai ni natte mo

Alt Names: alt たとえ灰になってもalt 即使化作灰烬alt Though You May Burn To Ash
Author: Oniyazu Kakashi
Artist: Oniyazu Kakashi
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: For his beloved younger sister's treatment, Shinomiya Ryouma is working frantically to raise a billion yen while going to high school. One day, a mysterious woman asks him, "Can you put your life on the line for what you desire?" and after receiving a ticket from her, an accident befalls him! When he wakes up, he finds he's turned into a girl and what's more, he's participating in a "game" where a win means he can reverse his fate but a loss means he'll die instantly!
Go to Tatoe Hai ni natte mo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

169 Comments

Oh SHIT. I just realized that the rules for the evens and odds. They're only on Yuki, aren't they? So if everyone else bet Odd, they'd also be wrong. We'll see, though, I suppose.

inb4 Yuki's shock on his face turns into a evil smile.

Funny you should say that

OK here's my guess although something is yet not clear as to which are actually rules validated by the Angel and what are just promises.

Spoiler

Did I think that?
No, I was asking if that was the case.

Didn't you quote it yourself?
"Could it be that MC is a bit dumb, or not very good at math?"

That is obviously a question, not a statement.

I was also considering other options, which you quoted as well:
"It could also be bad writing or translation..."

So it was basically a question with 4 possible answers, 5 if you want to include the "all 4 are wrong" option.
I'll admit there was a fifth option I did not consider: MC may have said "a thousandth" without meaning it literally.

Still, you decided to interpret my question as if I had declared the MC as stupid, which is why I said before and I'll say again:
At least now we know your understanding of English text isn't very good.

Next time, think before you mock others, okay?

PS:

You might want to watch your spelling and grammar before you open that big mouth of yours.

Just a friendly advice.

PS:

You might want to watch your spelling and grammar before you admonish someone for committing such an offense. Just a friendly bit of advice.

inb4 Yuki's shock on his face turns into a evil smile.

okay... we have all missed something...

We should make our own bets in the comment section.

What page will ass cleavage show up on?

They kept us waiting this time.

The Angel feeds on players tears that for sure, the more the sadistic choice the better

Looked at the raws up to chapter 13, and oh boy is everyone in for a treat.

Why didnt Yuki simply bet odd too?

Yeah so? doesn't change the fact that you *though* MC was dumb does it? think before you try insult someone next time okey?

Did I think that?
No, I was asking if that was the case.

Didn't you quote it yourself?
"Could it be that MC is a bit dumb, or not very good at math?"

That is obviously a question, not a statement.

I was also considering other options, which you quoted as well:
"It could also be bad writing or translation..."

So it was basically a question with 4 possible answers, 5 if you want to include the "all 4 are wrong" option.
I'll admit there was a fifth option I did not consider: MC may have said "a thousandth" without meaning it literally.

Still, you decided to interpret my question as if I had declared the MC as stupid, which is why I said before and I'll say again:

Next time, think before you mock others, okay?

PS:

oh your talking about your self yeah I agree your English ain't that good scrub ;3

You might want to watch your spelling and grammar before you open that big mouth of yours.

Just a friendly advice.

Nice try, but the post you quoted had the following last sentence: "Edit: Just finished chapter 1. MC is not dumb, at least."

Yeah so? doesn't change the fact that you *though* MC was dumb does it? think before you try insult someone next time okey?

oh your talking about your self yeah I agree your English ain't that good scrub ;3

For the record I got your point but just though it was funny  knowing that the MC is far from dumb that is.

Nice try, but the post you quoted had the following last sentence: "Edit: Just finished chapter 1. MC is not dumb, at least."

For the record I got your point but just though it was funny  knowing that the MC is far from dumb that is.

Ow, that hurts. There have been moments where I dun goofed, to be fair. To assuage your concerns, I went back and checked the raws; the translation maintains fidelity and I didn't make any stupid errors in math, either. 

Sorry if it hurt.

Well, now I know either the MC is bad with math, or the author made a mistake. Considering what I've seen so far, I'd say it's probably the author.

This series has gone all Death Note with its protagonist and I want him to die.

I just started reading this.

Spoiler

Could it be that MC is a bit dumb, or not very good at math?

I mean, a thousandth of 999 billion is 999 million, which is pretty much 1 million short of the 1 billion he needs, no? Not to mention that 1 billion is just the minimum of what the doctor estimated. There's always a chance that 1 billion wasn't quite enough to save her.

It could also be bad writing or translation...

Edit: Just finished chapter 1. MC is not dumb, at least.

Ow, that hurts. There have been moments where I dun goofed, to be fair. To assuage your concerns, I went back and checked the raws; the translation maintains fidelity and I didn't make any stupid errors in math, either. 

MC dumb? muhahahaha you are a funny one.

shoujo ai is technically girls love sooo technically yuri

Yeah so? with is still just 2 and no *mainly*

Lol wut? the last time I checked the author had only one Yuri and one Shoujo Ai manga and that ain't *mainly* look up what you sau before posting nonsense.

shoujo ai is technically girls love sooo technically yuri

Spoiler

I mean, a thousandth of 999 billion is 999 million, which is pretty much 1 million short of the 1 billion he needs, no? Not to mention that 1 billion is just the minimum of what the doctor estimated. There's always a chance that 1 billion wasn't quite enough to save her.

MC dumb? muhahahaha you are a funny one. 

The game is too simple if a teamup can just work like that, plus Cruel doesn't seem like the type to want to allow that.

My guess is Yuki knew this was going to happen, and Cruel is about to announce something that completely turns things around, but will be in Yuki's favor because he anticipated it.

This whole chapter I knew it had the stink of a ruse. That last frame seems to have sealed it. 

Spoiler

To be fair, I can understand how you'd think that. But in this case, let's be honest, if our MC tries to be tame, he'll never, ever, win what he wants.

He needs 5 billion, even if you sum all those 3 other girls credits, it would still not be enough to even get close to his goal.

So yeah, either he kills everyone by making them sell all their fingers and win the game at the end, or he'll only live long enough to see everyone and his sister die.

Yeah, basically he needs such a huge sum that he cant allow himself to play "safe". He must go all out to gather as much money as possible before the rounds end, and lets be honest, is the life of 3 persons he doesnt know against the life of the person he loves most.

Plus his life was kinda crap to still be able to play the good samaritan due to all that abuse, not only against him but his sister as well

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics