Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 84votes)

Freezing - Zero

Alt Names: alt フリージングZEROalt Freezing Zeroalt Freezing: Zeroalt 프리징ZERO
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Jeong Soo Cheol
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A prequel to Freezing (bato.to/comic/_/comics/freezing-r43) detailing the background Kazuha Aoi, Kazuya's older sister, Arnett McMillian and many other girls of Pandora.

Webcomic:
http://www.comic-valkyrie.com/modules/web_valkyrie/freezingz/
Go to Freezing - Zero Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic AOi KAZUHA BOOBS New Window VRagnarok
  • 12 Replies
Topic West Vs East + Kazuya = peace? New Window Demonkonga
  • 3 Replies

235 Comments

OOH, Also the art is done by legend of maian author :D
Hmm, makes me wonder she act pure if you ask me :P she told the truth, She did not know that her grandpa requested the first position etc.
Wow.... acting like a total bitch ?
Waiting for the first Accel Turn and Tempest Turn <3
omg,kazuha..lol...her personality same as chiffon~lol
that attitude. kazuha somehow makes me think of chiffon.
Im loving her personality, why cant main characters be like this (or the other one) ^^
If you want an Ecchi Tag just put it on... If you see it do it. It shouldn't harm anyone.... unless you're being stupid and putting up other tags that don't reflect off the manga. In that case, don't do it. lol
What. . .no Ecchi Tag?
Is it me, or do the Aoi siblings share the same face and expressions?
i'm only here because of the bewbs
Great new release, thanks FTH!!
I haven't read this, but I see some comments about boobs even though there isn't an ecchi tag. So not enough boobs to require such a tag?
Hm... This looks interesting. Wonder how it'll end up.
The same artist as Legend of Maian hell yes hope to see more from this guy!
HELL YEAH BEWBS BEWBS AND MORE BOUNCING BEWBS!!!
Finally, the story of Kazuha. Judging from the 1st chapter, there will be action, comedy, and tits.
Hell Yeah!!!
Tits.

'nuff said =)
@Cydric
Yeah, and both ended up sucking. Well, only the ending in Unbalance.
Thanks for the upload!
I like kazuha aoi already lol
Kazuya's memories of Kazuha are triggered by Stella because Stella carries Kazuha's heroic stigmata.
Huh, I remember Kazuya mentioning that Stella reminded him a lot of Kazuha, so I thought that she'd be a bit more aloof. Then again, we have Chiffon, so maybe there's a lot more we still don't know.
Yeah, Laurens D is right I think, I'm pretty sure I saw something about both the spinoffs duration on Anime News Network (i'm just too lazy to go back looking)
She's going to be a growing monster rather than a monster from the beginning like Chiffon.
Well. That's what I think. lol
^L^

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics