Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 214votes)

All-Rounder Meguru

Alt Names: alt All Rounder Megurualt オールラウンダー廻alt 全能格鬥士alt 全能格斗士
Author: Endo Hiroki
Artist: Endo Hiroki
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hiroki Endō’s latest series tells the story of two old friends, Meguru Takayanagi and Takashi Yamabuki, who after a long time meet each other again at an amateur shooto mixed martial arts contest. While Meguru only practices MMA for fun, Takashi is pursuing a serious goal. Even though each of them has their own reason to fight, both are becoming stronger with each match… Universally praised for its realism and accurate depiction of martial arts, All-Rounder Meguru is one of the first manga to provide a glimpse into the energetic and exciting world of modern MMA.
Go to All-Rounder Meguru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 47 Replies
Topic is it me or is the latest chapter written backward ? New Window Mim
  • 3 Replies
Topic where are the chaps??? New Window shimizu_bad
  • 7 Replies

428 Comments

I love the fighting...but the romantic subplot though. I need more of that.

One thing I like about this manga is that they keep the romance to a minimum.  Now, that rivalry subplot...

I love the fighting...but the romantic subplot though. I need more of that.

Releases been coming fast lately--thanks Silent Sky!

Like i spammed enought in the rants, but now when volume 8 is done, we will start using our own raws for volume 9 and forward! :D

Damn, I caught up.

Call me crazy but i smell a possible catfight flag.

If the girl from osaka takes an interest in Meguru it will come to

an epic catfight with maki ...

Meguru really messed up with that ppv at the hotel..

I just have realised this and I don't know why, but that nabe guy is a really good pal isn't he?

That extension sounds interesting, but I can't find it.

Meanwhile . . . Meguru's getting tougher, isn't he?

Here's a link: http://allmangasreader.com/

And now its only one more chapter for volume 8! :) Getting real exciting!

Well he is an "All-Rounder"

;)

If you use chrome you can get the allmangasreader extension that loads the chapter in one page that you can scroll. I use Batoto whenever possible because the quality is unmatched and because like you said, it's usually uploaded here first.

How did I not find this already?

OMG Maki you are so amazing xD, gonna remember never give a towel to a girl xD

yay! this time she didn't kick him where it hurts!

Look forward for more ARM during december. :3

I dont even know there is a follow button, and it took me effort to actually locate it. So now you know. 

But really I check for new manga(s) on mangaupdates, read them on kissmanga for its more convenient all page at once format. I only come here for comment section and rarer mangas which are uploaded here first. 

If you use chrome you can get the allmangasreader extension that loads the chapter in one page that you can scroll. I use Batoto whenever possible because the quality is unmatched and because like you said, it's usually uploaded here first.

When not blowing my mind away with awesome fights, this manga never fails to make me laugh or entertain me with Maki and Meguru's weird romance. How come All Rounder Meguru only has about 1 k followers is beyond me...

Again, thanks for a new chapter, Silent Sky, and for upping it for us, Nes, you guys really made my day!

I dont even know there is a follow button, and it took me effort to actually locate it. So now you know. 

But really I check for new manga(s) on mangaupdates, read them on kissmanga for its more convenient all page at once format. I only come here for comment section and rarer mangas which are uploaded here first. 

When not blowing my mind away with awesome fights, this manga never fails to make me laugh or entertain me with Maki and Meguru's weird romance. How come All Rounder Meguru only has about 1 k followers is beyond me...

Again, thanks for a new chapter, Silent Sky, and for upping it for us, Nes, you guys really made my day!

The rectangle mouths are the best.

Sorry we cant realy rush it out atm, but yea, will see if we can shorten it down to 2 weeks atleast, but cant promise anything. :)

If perhaps translation is your production bottleneck, I might be of assistance. I like this manga enough to lend a hand.

Maki-chan confirmed for moe.

It's a flag opportunity Maki. JUMP ON IT!

Sorry we cant realy rush it out atm, but yea, will see if we can shorten it down to 2 weeks atleast, but cant promise anything. :)

Thank You!!!

YAY~~ a new chapter!! THX for the hard work! :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics