Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 192votes)

Zettai Karen Children

Alt Names: alt Absolutely Lovely Childrenalt 絶対可憐チルドレン
Author: Shiina Takashi
Artist: Shiina Takashi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It's the 21st century, and the number of ESPers continues to increase. They are active in the military, diplomacy, politics, and in other places. They hold the key for global competition. A country that controls ESP can control the world! However individuals who posses higher than Level 4 are less than 3% of the population. There are only three Level 7 people who have government contracts. These three are Kaoru, Aoi, and Shiho, ten-year old girls, who work for B.A.B.E.L. With the guidance of Kouichi, a twenty-year old genius, they catch criminals and evil ESPers.

Spin-off:

> Zettai Karen Children: THE UNLIMITED - Hyoubu Kyousuke
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/zettai-karen-children-the-unlimited-hyoubu-kyousuke-r9207)
>Courtesy of Zettai Karen Children -THE UNLIMITED- Hyoubu Kyousuke - WANDERER
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/courtesy-of-zettai-karen-children-the-unlimited-hyoubu-kyousuke-wanderer-r15750)
Go to Zettai Karen Children Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I just want to say thank you New Window fdsa4321lbp22
  • 0 Replies
Topic Haven't read since chapter 250+, worth to continue? New Window MXMach
  • 3 Replies
Topic What power would you want New Window Harbinger
  • 3 Replies
Topic Anime End Manga Chapter New Window TitanAnteus
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Dante
  • 13 Replies
Topic Minamoto's Power New Window oliverwashere
  • 3 Replies

783 Comments

Well you can always call them "Loli Yuri 1, 2 and 3".

Seems like Kyosuke is about to return, or at least I hope so.

They're called "Alex", "Dumas" and "Père". If it isn't based on "Alexandre Dumas père", the male French writer, then I don't know what is.

Funny how the Sisters have male names... Just sayin'

They are all gender neutral names as they are all based on surnames, and Alex can mean both alexander and alexandria.

Funny how the Sisters have male names... Just sayin'

Dumas, Pére and Alex <3!

I know. It's not canon. Takashi Shiina even told the UNLIMITED staff "It's OK if you change things" which resulted in Hyoubu's power boost. Andy and Yuugiri still exist in both universes, just as the manga-original characters exist in both universes. I'm thinking whatever events the two original characters went through are similar, but different enough from the UNLIMITED timeline that they fit manga canon.

Spoiler

Another possibility is that neither Yuugiri or Andy were ever a part of PANDRA in the manga's continuity. ALL of the Yuugiris were killed off in BP's lab, and Andy has always been Foundation. He actually seems to have a certain animosity towards PANDRA in the manga, which I found kind of odd.

By the way, on a reread of the manga I noticed

Spoiler

Yes, I actually like your theory, it makes more sence than the Unlimited being canon. Andy seems to know some of Babel members or thats the impression their conversation gave me when they shared information, but until we see more about them in the main manga is still too vague to tell. Well, thats just if they're going to be important at some point of the story or just advertisement for the anime.

Spoiler

--

About the new chapter, all those Yuris <3! and I hate that bastard.

Yup, it made no sense thats why I'm still waiting for an explanation, Kyousuke is about to return.

About spin off characters, It did make sense but I felt it kind of forced because Andy's introduction was few chapters ago, and then Yuugiris, was too convenient in my opinion, however I'm not complaining, I liked both as well.

I still refuse to admit that The Unlimited was canon.

I know. It's not canon. Takashi Shiina even told the UNLIMITED staff "It's OK if you change things" which resulted in Hyoubu's power boost. Andy and Yuugiri still exist in both universes, just as the manga-original characters exist in both universes. I'm thinking whatever events the two original characters went through are similar, but different enough from the UNLIMITED timeline that they fit manga canon.

Spoiler

Another possibility is that neither Yuugiri or Andy were ever a part of PANDRA in the manga's continuity. ALL of the Yuugiris were killed off in BP's lab, and Andy has always been Foundation. He actually seems to have a certain animosity towards PANDRA in the manga, which I found kind of odd.

By the way, on a reread of the manga I noticed

Spoiler

Yup, it made no sense thats why I'm still waiting for an explanation, Kyousuke is about to return.

About spin off characters, It did make sense but I felt it kind of forced because Andy's introduction was few chapters ago, and then Yuugiris, was too convenient in my opinion, however I'm not complaining, I liked both as well.

Spoiler

the way I look at unlimited is that it took place during the time skip.

I'm sorry....I don't know. I don't know why Gilliam is still alive. That made no sense to me and it's like Kyousuke just changed his mind for no reason at all. Even if there is the possibility Gilliam's personality can be fixed like Yuuri's was, someone needs to be around to erase his memories and ship him off to a different environment you know?

Also, I think Yuugiri's insert made total sense. A lot of people ended up connecting her with Black Phantom because of the powers and the

Spoiler
Andy's was the one that was a little too forced (but I still admit to enjoying it lol).

Spoiler

I'm sorry....I don't know. I don't know why Gilliam is still alive. That made no sense to me and it's like Kyousuke just changed his mind for no reason at all. Even if there is the possibility Gilliam's personality can be fixed like Yuuri's was, someone needs to be around to erase his memories and ship him off to a different environment you know?

Also, I think Yuugiri's insert made total sense. A lot of people ended up connecting her with Black Phantom because of the powers and the

Spoiler
Andy's was the one that was a little too forced (but I still admit to enjoying it lol).

Shiina is trying too hard and forcefully to introduce the spin off characters into the main story...

I'm still waiting for an explanation, why did Kyousuke save that SOAB.

If something happens to Yuri, I'll cry ;-;

Thanks for the new chapter and omakes Mangaholic!

The chapter where the future prediction was first shown, and maybe a few others.

Chapter "0" is the entire first volume, so it contains all of that.

The chapter where the future prediction was first shown, and maybe a few others.

Are there a few chapters missing from the first few volumes?

Which chapter in particular?

Are there a few chapters missing from the first few volumes?

Thought the same thing.  I'm curious now as to in between which arcs The Unlimited happened (assuming/hoping it is canon).

I believe it was in-between the time skip into three(?) years later.

Looks like it

Thought the same thing.  I'm curious now as to in between which arcs The Unlimited happened (assuming/hoping it is canon).

Oh there are plenty of wars where there were no war crimes. Its just that many countries have used "war crimes" as a political tool to undermine their opponents to the point that the term has lost most of its meaning. Some people have even tried to accuse leaders of "war crimes" for INACTION.

Well...if there are plenty name a few. We might dicuss the term "war crime" because some nations are rather liberal in its definition like using drones in nations they are not even at war with.

Was that Hinomiya Andy?

Looks like it

Was that Hinomiya Andy?

Oh there are plenty of wars where there were no war crimes. Its just that many countries have used "war crimes" as a political tool to undermine their opponents to the point that the term has lost most of its meaning. Some people have even tried to accuse leaders of "war crimes" for INACTION.

I think either you have a weird definition of 'wars' or a weird definition of 'war crimes', to claim there are 'plenty of wars with no war crimes'.

I missed the children so much <3!

Yay, an arc what matters!

There never was a war where there were no war crimes and one can not distinguish them by quality or quantity because even is already too much.

There never was a war where there were no war crimes and one can not distinguish them by quality or quantity because even is already too much.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics