Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 143votes)

Classmate (♀) to Meikyuu no Futekisetsu na Kouryakuhou

Alt Names: alt 同班同学(♀)与迷宫的不恰当攻略法alt 同班同学与迷宫的不恰当攻略法alt 同班同學(♀)與迷宮的不恰當攻略法alt クラスメイト(♀)と迷宮の不適切な攻略法alt Classmate to Meikyuu no Futekisetsu na Kouryakuhoualt Improper Capture Method of Classmates & Labyrinth
Author: Konya Yukio
Artist: Konya Yukio
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It has been decided that Nishi High will close in two years time. Since then, the student population had dropped to a total of only seven. Hazakura Motoya, one of the remaining students, decides to stay for the free ride through high school.

Suddenly, everyone is shocked when they receive three new transfer students, Kayama, Mizumura, and Toujou, girls who are actually members of a special military division.

Soon after, Motoya and the three girls witness a giant tower suddenly appearing on school grounds. Motoya is chosen by destiny to enter the tower with the girls in order to uncover the mysteries of the tower.

Side story of http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/loose-relation-between-wizard-apprentice-r1391
Go to Classmate (♀) to Meikyuu no Futekisetsu na Kouryakuhou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Searching for the RAW in japanese New Window wow40
  • 2 Replies
Topic Chapters. New Window LostLight
  • 1 Replies
Topic Speculations- (might contain spoilers) New Window Chenpai
  • 3 Replies

248 Comments

Okay, I suppose I'll continue this series then.

f11593a1ef9d3bab8d5421b4aab400a78a3a67e1

Okay, I suppose I'll continue this series then.

That and I really wish the blonde bitch woulda died instead of

Spoiler

Well, she racked up death flag after death flag, but since

Spoiler

But unless someone translates the remaining chapters we will never know.

I got my hands on the raws (Chinese). Anyone willing to translate?

You should contact some groups, like Renzokusei or something. See if they will pick it up.

I got my hands on the raws (Chinese). Anyone willing to translate?

Wow, this series has gone without an update for so long its timeline is officially linked up with the present day timeline. But damn, what a place to leave it hanging for almost a year. I like whats going on and at the same time a little disappointed. I love that he saved and recruited the chocololi, she stole best girl away from mizumura in my opinion. However I do find it bullshitty that his first instinct wasn't to go back and get another link as he was down to only two people. That and I really wish the blonde bitch woulda died instead of

Spoiler
, hell I wish he could just gotten some
Spoiler
before she croaked.

The next thing I didn't like is that the author pulled an unnecessary time skip, hell things were progressing just fine, someone had even just died, there was no need for a time skip. It also sucks that through this time skip, black hair pretty much won the montoya bowl, when robochick was clearly the best candidate. She could cook, her immediate reaction was to save his classmate in the beginning, she's practically part cyborg and she was the first to confront her feelings towards the MC. I'm interested to see how it ends, the one who died might get revived, his dad could be the final boss. I mean hell, there's only 12 chapters that are untranslated. 

I dunno. But I'd kill for a release tomorrow. (Figure of speech, I swear.) Multiple releases might just put me in cardiac arrest.

They just HAD to stop at THAT point. I am gonna ask some scanlation groups to see if they can pick it up.

Is this manga dead? Group stop scanlating it?

I dunno. But I'd kill for a release tomorrow. (Figure of speech, I swear.) Multiple releases might just put me in cardiac arrest.

Is this manga dead? Group stop scanlating it?

Its definitevely an interesting read, but its getting harder to comprehend then some other mangas... like blame or biomega... x.x

Edit: Ok, reading the raws help a lot more... and there some good things sbout having the power of going solo and time travel.  :batoto_032:     

Yeah, when I read this I think about how confusing were those mangas.

Its definitevely an interesting read, but its getting harder to comprehend then some other mangas... like blame or biomega... x.x

Edit: Ok, reading the raws help a lot more... and there some good things sbout having the power of going solo and time travel.  :batoto_032:     

This manga is completed ... 6 Volumes T^T I think I will let it away until completed

Its a Monthly release isnt it?

Please answer me.!!

I think its releases is only twice a month.. 

Every 2 weeks. (Correct me if im wrong)

Oh god, I am not going to dig this if everything is going to b based on time travel.

Just wondering...

Spoiler

And that would be Awesome. :D

holy shit! but wow dude sure got lucky with her!

Not fair! His cousin called dibs first!

Spoiler

It feels like he is going to netori his other self =))

I'm so confused, he just got drugged why is he acting so chill. 

Possibly he got knowledge/acceptance of such security measures implanted in his head along with the combat skills earlier. Memories aren't single discrete units, and it's been suggested earlier the link can cause bleed-through effects. There could have been a lot done to him of which he's not consciously aware.

He may also just be more focused on the year and his cousin. Also from his perspective he just forcibly drugged Toujou about a day ago, so he doesn't have much room to complain.

Dude he just got drugged by Toujou (and  other two). Drugged by Toujou, don't see a problem in that, who would mind being drugged by her.

Poor guy... Traveled through time only to realize he missed getting laid T.T

Because he knows they are not bad people. 

Same stuff what I'm think too. 

Isn't this Toujou so damn cute?

She still love Motoya even thought he came 3 years from past. 

It's make me wonder what happen with Motoya that disappear half year ago 

soo. time travel huh. 

well then...

Wow...bowchikabowwow.

That was fast....or slow, depending on how you look at it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics