Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 251votes)

Hakoiri Drops

Alt Names: alt Boxed Dropsalt 箱入りドロップスalt Слезы взаперти
Author: Tsurusaki Yuu
Artist: Tsurusaki Yuu
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kasugai Yoichi just entered high school and started living on his own. But his new next-door neighbor, Nishimori Shizuku, is the ultimate sheltered girl. The smallest ordinary thing is new to Shizuku, who grew up never leaving her house. Naturally, there's no way he could leave such a cute girl alone!
Go to Hakoiri Drops Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic RAWs for the rest of vol-3 to vol-5 New Window Jacorlus
  • 1 Replies
Topic RAWs for Vol. 1-2 New Window BobrykRori
  • 0 Replies

396 Comments

Sorry to tease. I am not continuing this manga until I finish my other project. If this is still dead after I finish that I'll continue.

Even though this is my favorite manga, Cleaning and redrawing Hakoiri is too time consuming due to all the subtext within the image.

After I did one chapter I knew I couldn't keep up the quality relative to Cir9. I just accidentally did chapter 33 instead of 32 so I had to do 32 as well.

take your time. good to know this wasn't completely dropped anyway

Sorry to tease. I am not continuing this manga until I finish my other project. If this is still dead after I finish that I'll continue.

Even though this is my favorite manga, Cleaning and redrawing Hakoiri is too time consuming due to all the subtext within the image.

After I did one chapter I knew I couldn't keep up the quality relative to Cir9. I just accidentally did chapter 33 instead of 32 so I had to do 32 as well.

not wanna sound harsh, but where is 33?!! 

I'm still waiting. Hope's all thats left.

Hope more! It's working!

I'm still waiting. Hope's all thats left.

I asume this is dropped... I can't translate but I have the raw from ch32 up to Vol.5 if there is a group insterested.

I'm not dead... I'm just really busy :(

I asume this is dropped... I can't translate but I have the raw from ch32 up to Vol.5 if there is a group insterested.

I am sad that this hasn't seen a release in over a month. SAD I SAY.

Sauce?

If you mean "Source" its Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka? and can be found on batoto

This scene always reminded me of something. And I finally found it.

tWscUJm.png

Sauce?

I remember having a pottery folder on my desktop full of pottery materials I saved to use on a presentation during my middle school days and it was fine.
Even showed it to boys and girls who have the same presentation assignme- Oh wait....

Spoiler

This scene always reminded me of something. And I finally found it.

tWscUJm.png

Moe is in love with Ainoki?

she likes him

but doesn't know it yet

pottery

Is this that? What was missing? Is it still missing?

Page 4 was missing

sorry about the missing page, will reupload soon >.<

Is this that? What was missing? Is it still missing?

Spoiler
FFF Inquisition ?

88595845.jpg

every chapters put a smile on my head, good

page still missing though (no criticism at all; only a friendly reminder).

I'm just happy we got a new update for chrismast :D

also happy chrismast and ty for all your hard work on all the updates~

I wonder if Yoichi should try wearing some glasses. Perhaps he is frowning so much because he is straining his eyes due to bad eyesight.

Honestly I do not believe this to be the case, but it is worth a try.

No problem, thanks for your hard work

It seems page 29 is missing

was feeling a little out of context indeed.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics