Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 91votes)

At Each Other's Throats

Alt Names: alt AOTalt 못 잡아먹어 안달
Author: Sengae
Artist: Sengae
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: The not-so-normal daily life of the twins siblings.

Original webcomic:
http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/twins#pageNo=1&sort=desc
Go to At Each Other's Throats Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

286 Comments

Thanks for giving us a heads-up.

I'm done with my first final so the updates will be going on regularly again~ 

P.S: will be disappearing for a while in the next few weeks though. 

I want that calendar...

That calendar is too cute for this webtoon.

I have to wash my hair every day because it is so oily that it is possible to fry potatoes in the sun.

That's usually a sign that you are washing it too much.  Your body is overcompensating for the natural oils lost to the shampoo and conditioner doesn't really help.  If you ease up on the shampoo, maybe use it every other day, and your hair should gradually start to normalize its production rate.

I have to wash my hair every day because it is so oily that it is possible to fry potatoes in the sun.

That she did not wash her hair for only a day is suggested by the first speech bubble which mentions that she only missed it this morning, making it seem like that’s a daily routine of hers.

What you mentioned about dryness and stuff depends very much on the person. For example, I can wash my hair every day without it getting dry. Another factor that plays a role here is what kind of hair care products you use. Some will exacerbate these problems and so you’d be better off not using any at all rather than those.

Is this something Asians in general have in common? I know that the Japs are obsessed with cleanliness, too. Freaking out over not washing their hair for a single day seems crazy. Unless you’ve got a medical condition there shouldn’t be any noticeable strong smell anyway.

this is common everywhere in the world, just ask any girl you know about how they wash their hair. and you don't know how long gogo-si has gone without washing her hair. the problem is mostly with how greasy your hair gets. gogo-ssi and bok pinned their hair down because you can't see how greasy it is. greasy hair looks bad, and they would rather look good with clean hair. if you sweat, your hair can get stinky, and the grease will trap dirt and pollutants to also make your hair stink. however, oil production can depend on how often you wash your hair, because just like skin, it reacts to dryness. if you wash your hair everyday, then it gets too dry, so your scalp makes more oil, but if you wash once a week, then it gets less dry and makes less oil. but it can be a pain to make a transition to once a week, because in the meantime your hair will be greasy. 

Is this something Asians in general have in common? I know that the Japs are obsessed with cleanliness, too. Freaking out over not washing their hair for a single day seems crazy. Unless you’ve got a medical condition there shouldn’t be any noticeable strong smell anyway.

We've finally got a glimpse of their dad whilst hoping that he's just your average dad and not the biggest troll of the webtoon (I don't mind actually). Also, '/' '\' are intonation so if you have a hard time processing ch. 107, do check the raws over here: twinssss. By the way, don't forget to give Orionstar an applause for chapter 107 as it is a really hard chapter (with dialects and stuff, he's probably crying while translating it). 

I didn’t, bruv, hence my “if not” addendum.

Again, even given all that I know of no place where I live that would accept something like that without checking it first. Is it different where you’re from?

There's a lot of type of people out there, it's not a stretch that out of 10 employees there's 1 or 2 lazy or bad employees. This is a comic where ALL of the characters in it are either weirdo or an ass anyway, and that's the joke almost on all the chapter in the comic, weird guys screwing each other.

If you're believing a comedy comic which have been for 100% of the time is screwing around as an accurate representation of reality you're reading it too deep.

I didn’t, bruv, hence my “if not” addendum.

And I think it's a common prank though? I can easily imagine that they're actually coming in together with him only ordering for drink while her ordering a lot of things, it's just she's coming out first and said the guy that she come with will pay for her. With them being twins with similar appearance to boot, the same school uniform on top of that, it's not that hard to believe that they're related.

Again, even given all that I know of no place where I live that would accept something like that without checking it first. Is it different where you’re from?

Alt names: More Jabameogeo Anal

?

lovely comedy. very familiar story xD

wat

So you can dine-and-dash in South Korea by simply telling the clerk that some random other person will pay your bill? And they don’t even check with the other person first to confirm that? What a weird country.

And if that’s not the case then that episode was stupid.

If you're believing a comedy comic which have been for 100% of the time is screwing around as an accurate representation of reality you're reading it too deep. And I think it's a common prank though? I can easily imagine that they're actually coming in together with him only ordering for drink while her ordering a lot of things, it's just she's coming out first and said the guy that she come with will pay for her. With them being twins with similar appearance to boot, the same school uniform on top of that, it's not that hard to believe that they're related.

wat

So you can dine-and-dash in South Korea by simply telling the clerk that some random other person will pay your bill? And they don’t even check with the other person first to confirm that? What a weird country.

And if that’s not the case then that episode was stupid.

Oh my God that clever bastard.

Two halves of a whole piece of shit

does no one in anime test-taste their own cooking?

They do but this happens:

http://vatoto.com/reader#0586ec4f32d76761_15

That's a reference I haven't seen in a while.

Spoiler

10,000 Won sounds like allot, let's google....Less than $9....um..South Korea is a rich country right?

That's the joke. All that drama over lunch money. :) 

10,000 Won sounds like allot, let's google....Less than $9....um..South Korea is a rich country right?

Apparently not, or at least, not or the most part.
I don't know how they do it though, I can't cook anything without tasting it

Just get a damn job you lazy younger brother.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics