Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 790votes)

Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari

Alt Names: alt 婚戒物语alt ตำนานผู้กล้าแห่งแหวนalt 結婚指輪物語alt 결혼반지 이야기alt Tales of Wedding Rings
Author: Maybe
Artist: Maybe
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Satou has been in love with his childhood friend and neighbour, Hime, ever since she and her grandfather appeared out of nowhere 10 years ago. Now a dazzling, yet mysterious high-school beauty, she makes it more and more difficult for him to confess his feelings. As the anniversary of their first meeting is nearing, will he muster up his courage to transform their friendship into something more? Or will an entirely different fate await this tightly bonded pair?
Go to Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What happens after? New Window Amaterasu93
  • 0 Replies
Topic The Voices. What are they? New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 24 Replies

1468 Comments

I think the prince deserve some praise in this chapter...i mean the chick chose the MC over him and he seems to respect her decision.   

Yeah, the prince is cool. But 5 bucks on the fact that someone in his family, like his dad, or something will pressure him to become a douchebag >.>

OH GOD. I ONLY READ THIS TODAY

SO MUCH POTENTIAL. SO MUCH POOOOOOOOOOOOTENTIAL

MUCH VANILLA

MUCH AWESOME

AND SUCH LIKABLE MC's!?!

AND THIS WAS JUST THE "SETUP" CHAPTER!?!!?!?!

MAYBE IS TRULY GOD. I have not felt this good over a first chapter in suuuuuch a long time dammit. 

You don't know who you're fucken with. Maybe rules the romance Genre. Stole the crown with Amnesia. Love is gonna go down, son. Buckle up.

I love this Mankawa so much >w< Gave me a sweet tooth for romance.

With out even reading the first chapter it was an instant follow. After reading I know for sure. Im going to love  this series. I've seen what Maybe can do with the slice of life HighSchool style manga thanks to Amnesia. (Wish I could remember the full tital. Grrrr) I honestly can't wait to see what Maybe can do with fantasy.

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

I think the prince deserve some praise in this chapter...i mean the chick chose the MC over him and he seems to respect her decision.   

10 bucks in the next chapters hell do something horrybly douchebaggy

Oh wow, the prince gets points from me.

Pretty sure there is a big difference between him fighting Lucifer and that demon bird.

Huh? Why shud we compare the demon appear in the 1st chapter of this manga with boss char from Beelzebub? Is dat demon really really as strong as Lucifer? I dun think it is anywhere near to Hilda who at that moment is actually trying to kill Oga. (The most it can do is knock an old man to a pillar 5m away, pretty much make me think at dat moment is dat all?? Hilda practically smash furuchi's room.)

1st chapter/day shud be compare with another 1st chapter/day. U dun have much common sense ,huh?

lol, followed

The wait is killing me every day. Every other day a monthly series which I follow is updated... The relief is truly bliss... but then the wait begins again... the next day another series is updated... and the next...

I really, really need that time machine.

Oh and...

31280-KekkonYubiwaMonogatariheader.jpg

Look at rings... look at her pout... Don't tell me...

IT'S THE HAREM KING?!?!!!!

THE LORD OF THE RING. Manga Edition...

Featuring Sauron in his youth (^_^)

huh? You break ur head or something? He kick a demon bird on it's head the first day he met beel.

Pretty sure there is a big difference between him fighting Lucifer and that demon bird.

Why did I start reading this... I knew I should have waited for at least 15 chapters to come out before I started and now I have to do the agonizing wait for chapters each week.

each month not week.. T_T

Oh yes. I remember this author. The one who drew that Amnesia manga :D I smell ecchi.

Ohhh Man

a manga from maybe eh

Can't wait for the next chapter!!!!

The wait is killing me every day. Every other day a monthly series which I follow is updated... The relief is truly bliss... but then the wait begins again... the next day another series is updated... and the next...

Oh and...

haha that would be epic

I'm glad that the prince she was supposed to marry isn't a bitter douche :D

Hahahahahahahaha goddamn it! is almost imposibble today to not find an harem in new mangas

unfortunately...yes =/

Might as well give it a try...

Hahahahahahahaha goddamn it! is almost imposibble today to not find an harem in new mangas

most Harem type mangas though tend to be just for appeal, and rarely are they really harem types. I for one though, hope that this is a harem type with some meaning to it.

The prince she was supposed to marry was kinda... cool in this chapter.

Not like some mean guy that was just looking for power (since the power makes you a hero, so I guess he was kinda  the type to be a hero).

Tho I can already see myself being annoyed. The MC knew exactly what he wanted in THIS chapter. But as it progressed (especially at the end of the chapter) the princess will just keep him low all the time. And they will eventually end without a relationship.

I call it. I've read too much manga, anime and light novels to know where this is going, sadly.

You don't know who you're fucken with. Maybe rules the romance Genre. Stole the crown with Amnesia. Love is gonna go down, son. Buckle up.

I love this Mankawa so much >w< Gave me a sweet tooth for romance.

With out even reading the first chapter it was an instant follow. After reading I know for sure. Im going to love  this series. I've seen what Maybe can do with the slice of life HighSchool style manga thanks to Amnesia. (Wish I could remember the full tital. Grrrr) I honestly can't wait to see what Maybe can do with fantasy.

Oh and...

Looks really promising. Loved authors earlier work, Tasogare otome x Amnesia for its art, characters and story... and first chapter didnt betray expectations.

Havent seen a story where "protagonist suddenly turned into a hero" in such a direct form but this kinda ruthless approach makes it fun to read ^_^

Oga didn't really use his own strength and that was shown when Beel was left with his mother.  When Oga was separated from beel he had almost no power at all still more than normal but he could never have done what he did without borrowing some of beel's power

huh? You break ur head or something? He kick a demon bird on it's head the first day he met beel.

The prince she was supposed to marry was kinda... cool in this chapter.
Not like some mean guy that was just looking for power (since the power makes you a hero, so I guess he was kinda the type to be a hero).

Tho I can already see myself being annoyed. The MC knew exactly what he wanted in THIS chapter. But as it progressed (especially at the end of the chapter) the princess will just keep him low all the time. And they will eventually end without a relationship.

I call it. I've read too much manga, anime and light novels to know where this is going, sadly.

I think you're overthinking things. The author will most likely make their relationship real.It's the same author that made Tasogare Otome x Amnesia and if in that kind of manga the MCs were in a relationship then I don't see how in this one they wont. Only "issue" is wether this will be a true harem or not.

A decent MC and a promising story. I have high hopes for this one.

this is going to be good. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics