Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 91votes)

At Each Other's Throats

Alt Names: alt AOTalt 못 잡아먹어 안달
Author: Sengae
Artist: Sengae
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: The not-so-normal daily life of the twins siblings.

Original webcomic:
http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/twins#pageNo=1&sort=desc
Go to At Each Other's Throats Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

286 Comments

Is that a new character in the latest chapter or has he appeared before?

I think that what I've learned from this manhwa is that everyone is an awful, but it's okay; just laugh at that awfulness rather than lose faith in humanity.

Would like to see more of that red hair guy, I feel like he would go along very well with Bok??

I ship it.
Cherry_Cake
May 16 2017 02:11 AM

xD omg 35!! he's got the moves lol

Would like to see more of that red hair guy, I feel like he would go along very well with Bok??

Omg, an update o.o I'm so happy :D Thank you so much for scanlating this manhwa :) I really missed these characters' interactions XD

IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!

Thank you so much for picking this up, I love this series :')

Hey, everyone! I'm OGy from Ghosty Scanlations. I decided to pick this series up after finding out it has been dropped because I loved reading it and I think it's worthwhile. Usually Ghosty Scanlations has a 24-hour delay policy but I decided not to delay Ch. 122 (which should be up after it passes the mod queue) but if you want to read it now, Chapters 122 and 123 are on our website, ghostyscanlations.weebly.com. I forgot to mention it in my TNs for the chapters, but I won't have a regular schedule for this until sometime next week so please bear with me in the meantime! But it is picked up, don't worry! 

Awesome! Thanks for picking this up!

Oh right, this exists!

Hey, everyone! I'm OGy from Ghosty Scanlations. I decided to pick this series up after finding out it has been dropped because I loved reading it and I think it's worthwhile. Usually Ghosty Scanlations has a 24-hour delay policy but I decided not to delay Ch. 122 (which should be up after it passes the mod queue) but if you want to read it now, Chapters 122 and 123 are on our website, ghostyscanlations.weebly.com. I forgot to mention it in my TNs for the chapters, but I won't have a regular schedule for this until sometime next week so please bear with me in the meantime! But it is picked up, don't worry! 

Thank you for picking this up, I honestly thought it would be forgotten.

I found myself laughing irl. I hope someone picks this up. And yeah, thanks for scanlating this motato~

Everyone has probably the gap between the last few updates, right? 
Some of you might have probably see this coming. 

Yes, I've decided to stop scanlating. With school and the emotional distress i've been experiencing because of it, I've decided to let scanlation go and focus on my mess-up life instead. It seems like an excuse and make me seem like a coward for giving up this early on but this is beyond my control. I wish I can scanlate some more chapters and let the twins rule the world but that isn't possible anymore. I'll still left the download links open for one more week just so everyone can still save up whatever they haven't saved. Thanks you for all the comments and supports I've been receiving during this journey. It hasn't been a year yet but scanlation will always be a part of my life for introducing me into the world so unknown and foreign to me. 

From now on, Potato Realm will be declared as inactive. 

Sincerely,
Motato. 

Ahhh, I'm sad but also I hope for the best in life for you!!! Do your best!!! School and your health are very important so don't worry about the scanlator work so much, you can always go back to it when you have free time and feel like it.

Poor boy tried so hard ;-;
It was a nice trip, but don't worry for that ; please focus on your life and studies. The Korean author probably wouldn't want his light-hearted series to make people sick, honestly :D
Eat well, sleep well and a lot (sleep is important, lack of sleep can often induce unstable emotional state) and take care.
Thank you and good luck ♥ !

Sad news. Thanks for your work until now. 

Yes, I've decided to stop scanlating. With school and the emotional distress i've been experiencing because of it, I've decided to let scanlation go and focus on my mess-up life instead. It seems like an excuse and make me seem like a coward for giving up this early on but this is beyond my control. I wish I can scanlate some more chapters and let the twins rule the world but that isn't possible anymore. I'll still left the download links open for one more week just so everyone can still save up whatever they haven't saved. Thanks you for all the comments and supports I've been receiving during this journey. It hasn't been a year yet but scanlation will always be a part of my life for introducing me into the world so unknown and foreign to me. 

Sincerely,
Motato. 

The twins' story is my favourite series so this is very sad news. Thank you very much for all the work you've done, I enjoyed your scanlations a lot. I hope things will work out all right for you, and best of luck with school! :) 

Sincerely,
Motato. 

5c97c8c2af.jpg

We will miss you!

Sincerely,
Motato. 

That smile at the end.. I'm a happy man~

best reconciliation methods. ever.

and so relatable too. that's 100% how reconciliations always happen between me and my siblings.

Read ch118, then read ch117 again, then ch118 again. lol

Completely done with finals so more chapters coming your way~

Student council girl best girl.

Oh god baek gun smile in that outfit.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics