Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 143votes)

Classmate (♀) to Meikyuu no Futekisetsu na Kouryakuhou

Alt Names: alt 同班同学(♀)与迷宫的不恰当攻略法alt 同班同学与迷宫的不恰当攻略法alt 同班同學(♀)與迷宮的不恰當攻略法alt クラスメイト(♀)と迷宮の不適切な攻略法alt Classmate to Meikyuu no Futekisetsu na Kouryakuhoualt Improper Capture Method of Classmates & Labyrinth
Author: Konya Yukio
Artist: Konya Yukio
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It has been decided that Nishi High will close in two years time. Since then, the student population had dropped to a total of only seven. Hazakura Motoya, one of the remaining students, decides to stay for the free ride through high school.

Suddenly, everyone is shocked when they receive three new transfer students, Kayama, Mizumura, and Toujou, girls who are actually members of a special military division.

Soon after, Motoya and the three girls witness a giant tower suddenly appearing on school grounds. Motoya is chosen by destiny to enter the tower with the girls in order to uncover the mysteries of the tower.

Side story of http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/loose-relation-between-wizard-apprentice-r1391
Go to Classmate (♀) to Meikyuu no Futekisetsu na Kouryakuhou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Searching for the RAW in japanese New Window wow40
  • 2 Replies
Topic Chapters. New Window LostLight
  • 1 Replies
Topic Speculations- (might contain spoilers) New Window Chenpai
  • 3 Replies

248 Comments

I just want yuri to be saved

Tojou wants that D.

I'm curious what did the future mc did to turn her to be so lewd

I wonder why I ever bothered to stall this.

Yep, this series still fail to make any sense to me.

• gt8 likes this

Goddamn MC, you allow them to take your loli away ? There should of been mass destruction when you woke up.....all joking aside, I find the MC to be, lackluster atleast his teenager self, since

Spoiler

Too bad I almost forgot what was this about

Anyway 11 chapters left

Can you really call it NTR though? That is like saying that a in a 20 year old marriage, the past you NTR'd yourself on the wedding night. It isn't his time line anymore, so the only NTR going on would be the younger version with the older version of the girl.

Mind you, I completely forgot the story. If any of it is wrong, sorry.

For now it looks like:

-Future mc conquers current Toujou without current mc notice.

-3 years later, future Toujou's turn conquer current mc

-current mc returns back to his original timeline and conquers current Toujou. (by now he is already a future version and the loop begins)

One way or another their future self are conquering each other's respective past self. Making them stealing their past self's first love(?) or process without the past selves knowledge. for example things like first kiss or maybe something further were stolen by each other's future version instead... ;p

yeah i know this is a twisted way to interpret it as NTR

Many thanks for continuing this. There are just not enough time traveling, trans - dimensional towers in manga. 

I suspect the MC is in for some more time travel action in which he returns shortly after they entered the tower as a group.  The interaction with the still tsun Toujo now that he knows what she is really like should be a load of fun. 

Also, the loli on V6 cover looks a lot like young Toujo to me. 

tfw I just realized that future mc has NTR'ed past/current mc. Then now the girl(future) is gonna NTR past/current mc from her past self...

Can you really call it NTR though? That is like saying that a in a 20 year old marriage, the past you NTR'd yourself on the wedding night. It isn't his time line anymore, so the only NTR going on would be the younger version with the older version of the girl.

Mind you, I completely forgot the story. If any of it is wrong, sorry.

tfw I just realized that future mc has NTR'ed past/current mc. Then now the girl(future) is gonna NTR past/current mc from her past self...

If we can reach 80 people in our IRC channel, I will release Ch. 16 early for you all :)

Yup, I see.... I don't remember anything about this one, gotta start over

Holycrap when tsun goes FULL DERE the destructive power is AMAZING! My body was not ready haha. Though things would get really akward if the "present" Motoya showed up again. He must be a real badass to get that straight laced captain to swoon so hard.

Alright!

Wooooooo! Iz finally back!
Can´t wait to see the loli on the cover...

Rumia, the youkai of darkness?

She changed job to be the bringer of light. Now, she travels in a ball of light.

fixed it

She changed job to be the bringer of light. Now, she travels in a ball of light.

*And thus, Rumia said,

"Let there be light;

he/she willed it,

and at once there was a continuation.

Oh, the power of the work of a scan/trans team!"

Glorious glorious joyful day this is~!

Okay, I suppose I'll continue this series then.

*And thus, Rumia said,

"Let there be continuation*;

he/she willed it,

and at once there was a continuation.

Oh, the power of the work of a scan/trans team!"

Glorious glorious joyful day this is~!

Woah Kirei Cake is alive...

TOPKEK

Holy shit it's alive

Okay, I suppose I'll continue this series then.

33003173.jpg

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics