Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 156votes)

Kengan Asura

Alt Names: alt ケンガンアシュラalt Kengan Ashuraalt 拳愿阿修罗
Author: Sandrovich Yabako
Artist: Daromeon
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Since the Edo periods of Japan, gladiator arenas exist in certain areas. In these arenas, wealthy business owners and merchants hire gladiators to fight in unarmed combat where winner takes all. Tokita Ohma, nicknamed "Asura", joins these arenas and devastates his opponents. His spectacular ability to crush his enemies catches the attention of the big business owners, including the Nogi Group chairman, Nogi Hideki.

============Notice================
Please refrain from further changing the image on the comic page. Non-compliance will result in a warning.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Kengan Asura Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kenga Ashura Discord New Window lcie nimbus
  • 0 Replies
Topic Your Fave Fighter New Window Sunset Sullivan
  • 5 Replies
Topic Round 1, place ya bets! (Tournament Prediction Thread) New Window SystematicChaos
  • 4 Replies

909 Comments

I guess we can hope mickey holds out for a while before getting crushed by approximately six metric tons of yamato damashii. Doubt it'll happen, though.

Can anyone else view the pages?

Click the settings-button next to page selection box and change to another image server. It fixed the problem for me.

Now he is fucking dead. Bad guys win again.

Welp.

Man, dat ass.

Spoiler

Yes, anime is confirmed. Also, I think ch 87 may have been uploaded improperly. Can anyone else view the pages?

Nope, something's wrong.

Yes, anime is confirmed. Also, I think ch 87 may have been uploaded improperly. Can anyone else view the pages?

when he calls him 'dog of toyo' is the fisherman referencing the match fixing or is it because of his nationality?

The match fixing.  Toyo Electric is kinda at the top of the match fixing and has a bunch of those other guys under him.

when he calls him 'dog of toyo' is the fisherman referencing the match fixing or is it because of his nationality?

ah, time to begin Hajime no Yoshinari; we've even already seen that he has the advantage of not having to worry about brain damage, fighting-wise..

Okay that toe balance thing with Grandpa Fisherman was badass.

I got a new favorite fighter.

Go fisherman go!

Lethwei: A truly bone-crushing job, like whoah, gotta start having more accidents to reinforce my bone structure so I can dent massive steel doors with my fist after I did 500 crunches, push-ups and squats just to warm up. This Manga really spices up my daily exercise regiment, I tell you.

Replies for Keikaku741, Truck-kun and KuroShiro. Y'all should probably not crap up this page with your walls of text, by the way. The spoiler tag exists for a reason.

It's ok buddy, you'll get laid one day.

Replies for Keikaku741, Truck-kun and KuroShiro. Y'all should probably not crap up this page with your walls of text, by the way. The spoiler tag exists for a reason.

Spoiler

Ah , so that's why he's so thick headed .....

I love how every single fight is bombastical and unpredictable, just like how a real tournament should be.

I too look for scientific accuracy in my cartoony punchman manga.

Heh, the fisherman is so manly and badass. He belongs to a hokuto no ken chapter.

LOL! Holy shit dude.

That's gotta be the most hilarious training method. Want to strenghten your skull? Smash it with a hammer

His skull can be titan for all I care, but does he not possess a brain that can be damaged or what?

It's already damaged.
His skull can be titan for all I care, but does he not possess a brain that can be damaged or what?
That panel with the fisherman drawn in a different style is pretty great

Must say that the "skull helmet" excuse is moot. Even if the skull doesnt break, that blow was enough to knock out cold a person by shaking the brain inside. Its even lampshaded that the fight would be over if he hit him on any place but the head so the blow was a huge one...

God, I feel so old

Spoiler

You are not the only one fam.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics