Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.84 - 613votes)

Kimi no Iru Machi

Alt Names: alt A Town Where You Livealt å›ć®ć„ć‚‹ē”ŗ
Author: Seo Kouji
Artist: Seo Kouji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kirishima Haruto lives in a small town in Hiroshima and is just about to enter high school when Eba Yuzuki, a mysterious girl from Tokyo suddenly decided to go to high school in the countryside and despite his objections, she moves in to his home.

Haruto must now put up and take care of this clumsy freeloading city girl and at the same time, make sure his long time crush Kanzaki Nanami doesn't get the wrong idea!

This story takes place a few years after the popular sports romance Suzuka and is based on the author, Seo Koujiā€™s hometown.
Go to Kimi no Iru Machi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I'm just glad its over, honestly New Window ichigosama
  • 8 Replies
Topic Nagoshi chapters New Window justthing
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Violet
  • 597 Replies
Topic crunchyroll New Window Brykan
  • 1 Replies
Topic Stupid haruto New Window Griffin
  • 34 Replies
Topic Your perfect (fantasy) ending... New Window CharlieAL
  • 14 Replies

3609 Comments

http://vatoto.com/read/_/640/kimi-no-iru-machi_ch109_by_red-hawk-scans/18
Love this scene, make me feel a lots.

Honestly, I forgot that scene and I don't think I want to re-read this to give it context. But from a couple of pages before to this page, I feel it would have been a great end. At lease those pages on their own. It's a touching scene.

Thank you for sharing.

Either way, that's one fine rack and a nice ass.

And I keep thinking this is over lol she's the last girl right? I don't remember

i want a chapter with the mangaka (i don't remember her name)

I know I was expecting one of the fantasy chaps to be in a public place but damn....

comedy "Last Chapter, Best Chapter" post

Lolicon mode ON

Will I get Chiisa-chan fantasy chapter, Seo-senseeei~?

Lolicon mode OFF

edit: Just realized that even if i get one, that chapter probably will get banned on Batoto

Spoiler

Mana for next fantasy chapter pretty please :3

This manga is like a cockroach... You think its dead but it just keeps coming back...

Kimi no iru Machi volume 27 cover:

Spoiler

Hey what chapter does that girl who's Yuzuki's student that's in love with Haruto show up? I'm drawing a blank about what sh looks like and I swear the MC from Fuuka has a sister with the same name... can't find a picture to compare the two...

ahhh its finally over, love or hate the end, it was an....interesting ride.

Dare i look forward to the new series?

as i thought nagoshi is cute =w= if only she didn't misunderstand that much

Eba's character was just really bland. Every other female character had something interesting about them but the most interesting thing about her is that she's related to Rin.

Haters have their reasons why they hate someone, doesn't mean it is exactly true, but the hate is strong.

I'm an Eba fan. So all is good with me. But a Rin ending would be much more interesting though. Lol. And I just wish Haruto was a little more bad ass instead of being an all around lame wuss till the very end.

Man...I really shouldn't have read this in public

crazy-monkey-emoticon-045.gif?1292792390

Why no harem fantasy scene?

crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378That would be a dream come true

Why no harem fantasy scene?

oh wow it ended, I gave up a few chapters ago and saw a release then notice end and here I thought the author would prolong for another 100 chapters

Yeah, she loved him for the longest time and I'm sure if at that time when she came to see Haruto before she married nanami's brother, if Haruto had asked her to be with him instead, she would have still said yes. Haruto's story is meant to be with Eba, that's how Seo wrote it, but as readers following the MC, everyone has their own preference as to who they would've liked to see Haruto end up with and it seems Eba is the least popular choice.

Eba's character was just really bland. Every other female character had something interesting about them but the most interesting thing about her is that she's related to Rin.

So which one shot with the girls was you guys favorite? For me it had to be the sister and the childhood friend lol they get married before the manga ended.

For me it's Shiho, Rin & Akari. I liked all of the fantasy chapters(minus Yuzuki's) for the simple fact that, for a moment, I got to see how Haruto's lover dynamic would work with the other girls.

You wanted her to end up Haruto? I know what you mean in terms of her being the best girl but shes better off with her husband. Haruto can't even propose face to face. 

Yeah, she loved him for the longest time and I'm sure if at that time when she came to see Haruto before she married nanami's brother, if Haruto had asked her to be with him instead, she would have still said yes. Haruto's story is meant to be with Eba, that's how Seo wrote it, but as readers following the MC, everyone has their own preference as to who they would've liked to see Haruto end up with and it seems Eba is the least popular choice.

Been wondering, were the fantasy chapters as in a doujinshi like book or were they part in a monthly books?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics