Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.08 - 26votes)

Goodbye, Everybody

Alt Names: alt さよーならみなさんalt Sayonara Minasan
Author: Nishimura Tsuchika
Artist: Nishimura Tsuchika
Genres: Drama DramaJosei JoseiPsychological Psychological
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A woman gets fired from her job after refusing to go on a date with her boss.
Go to Goodbye, Everybody Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

36 Comments

it doesnt seem bad, liked the art. thanks for uploading

Only one thing comes to mind

Spoiler

well for me

goodbye everybody

i've got to go

Gotta leave you all behind to faaaaceee the truuuuuuthh!
*Most splendid combination of drums and guitar*
MAMAAAAAA OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!

goodbye everybody

i've got to go

I have no idea what is going on

Very unique art style. Perfect for psychological and horror genre. The story telling seems well paced and it gives a lot of room for readers to question as to why and what the heck did i read just now? But the description on this one make it look too simple and uninteresting. The description needs some work.

I like the art, it's very unique and has an indie flavor to it. People need to be more open minded.

Thanks M3OW! 

Drawing style aside, 'it's art' and 'it's psychological' do not excuse the incoherent presentation of a dull story.

Wait, it's not a one-shot. With no disrespect to the scanlator, who would want more than one chapter of this?

none taken, it does get better, however, I assure you.

Drawing style aside, 'it's art' and 'it's psychological' do not excuse the incoherent presentation of a dull story.

Wait, it's not a one-shot. With no disrespect to the scanlator, who would want more than one chapter of this?

I really disliked that artwork!

wut did i just read?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics