Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 51votes)

Natsuzora and Run

Alt Names: alt 夏空エンド・ランalt Summer Sky and Run
Author: Itou Shiro
Artist: Itou Shiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Second baseman Kaizu Chiaki is a normal senior high schooler who aims to reach the Koshien with his teammates and worries about his future career. One day, a new teacher arrives at his school. Her name is Takamine Touko. Crossing the boundaries between teacher and student, Chiaki and Touko find themselves gradually attracted to each other.
Go to Natsuzora and Run Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

80 Comments

What's with that overly antagonistic Vice-Principal...

Someone called?

latest?cb=20110407163052

Some men just want to watch the world burn...

I'm affraid Rina will start the rumors >.<.

Pls do not destroy my ship.

The principal acts like spreading the rumor about Chiaki nailing the hottest teacher is going to destroy him and not give him the sickest street cred.

Street cred is worth bugger all when you're unemployed!

The principal acts like spreading the rumor about Chiaki nailing the hottest teacher is going to destroy him and not give him the sickest street cred.

Chiaki...HE CAN'T BE STOPPED. Let the love run rampant! And as always, THE TEACHER IS AN ARSEHOLE!

That's one good, down-to-earth reaction from Chaki's teammates. Not judgmental of his relationship or the fallout with the administration over it, but not letting him slide on how it's hurting his ability to play with the team. He has a responsibility for all the things he's done for the team, and they want him to buck up and be the support pillar they have come to rely on. That shows an author who really understands his characters and understands people. Great stuff.
I just like this kind of drama which don't have many spinning event so i dont need to shout at my screen for it.

everything that never happens is happening here

Touko-sensei with the clutch feelings!! And I know the baseball team is going to support Chiaki 100%. And one more time, everybody, say it with me: THE TEACHER IS AN ARSEHOLE.

it's really hard to understand baseball manga if one don't know about baseball...
same with other sports...

Hope it's not my fault.  I seem to spend a lot of time looking up what they're talking about (as far as terminology goes), so I'm not 100% confident in the accuracy of the baseball-centric phrases.  Fortunately, though, this one isn't all baseball, so even if the sports aspect is hard to follow, the rest should still be enjoyable.

it's really hard to understand baseball manga if one don't know about baseball...
same with other sports...

i keep reading chapter 15 Extra and expect a short chapter haha

Dat damn teacher

40Idny0.png?1?fb

Well I mean, it is the duty of any teacher to report any inappropriate relationship between student and teacher. He may be an asshole, but even if he wasn't he'd still have to report it.

That prick of a teacher. I swear to gawd, I'll freak if this goes any direction other than the way I hope it to be. F*ck that guy.

Ah yes, the stereotypical "vice-principal who hates the main character's club activity and wants to make their life harder".
Hate that trope. GL to the main two dealing with this crap, it's gonna be a bad time.

Damn, son. I expected that to happen someday, but not so soon.    T-T

oh snap

Spoiler

Thanks for the update!!!

It's really nice to see such a well-balanced manga. We have friendship, sports and romance mixed just in the right quantity

So happy to see the scanlation start up again. I don't even like baseball and I think this is great.

Childhood friend just can't win! Never! I pity the fools on the childhood friend ship, EVERY TIME!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics