Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 95votes)

Raising a Bat

Alt Names: alt Bagjwi Sayugalt Criando a un vampiroalt 박쥐사육alt Yarasa Beslemek
Author: Jade
Artist: Jade
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen Ai Shounen AiSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Park Min Gyeom is a human with a disease that makes him produce excess blood. Kim Chun Sam is a half-vampire who needs blood to live. So begins an unusual symbiotic relationship between "predator" and "prey."
Go to Raising a Bat Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

153 Comments

I laughed to much at that pokemon joke, I am ashamed

That dude...

I know this chapter was supposed to be depressing and all, but that Pokemon reference made me crack up anyways. 

I've seen the raws so I'm sorta less angry than I otherwise would be but I am still angry enough to want him to have a house dropped on him. :I Thanks for the update, looking forward to seeing the rest translated.

Welp, gotta go buy a new desk. I hit my head so hard against the old one I broke it in half.

Yes yes, depressing chapter, but you know what?

I'd say 70% of the problem here could have been solved if they put passwords on their phones. It worked in their favor this chapter, but still

The co-worker just gets more and more terrible seeming... There's just so much wrong with their relationship...there's just too much of a power imbalance. Which, now that I've typed it, makes me think about the power imbalance between Min Gyeom and Chun Sam in the beginning and I was fine with that which kinda makes me a terrible hypocrite. Maybe it's the co-worker's awareness that makes the difference?

this chapter was pretty cute, I almost started rooting for Min Gyeom + work mate, but only till the friend appeared. I kinda wonder why Min Gyeom's name was blurred, also what was that about?! That text! It was so blatantly fishy, gosh!

Ahem, at least now I'm back to rooting for the original OTP, go Chun Sam, win our delicate beauty's favor back!

(By the way, that was some nice amusing convincing recruiting, Asclepias scans, btw that padrekarte webtoon looks really good artwise)

I wonder how many people were gravely disappointed upon finding that this is not, in fact, an in-depth guide on the rearing and domestication of bats.

I thought it meant raising a baseball bat to hit someone...

What you said actually makes so much more sense :D

I wonder how many people were gravely disappointed upon finding that this is not, in fact, an in-depth guide on the rearing and domestication of bats.

Head meet desk.

Spoiler

What I retained from chapter 29 :

Spoiler

Thanks for translating this webtoon ! I like the art's simplicity ~

Of course this starts when I'm too invested in these two to drop this series. And dammit, just break up with the other guy! 

It's not to late to fix all this....

...oh no, it's happening

Estúpido Min Gyeon :(

Ah, here we go. The classic "misunderstanding" that starts all the drama. Now we wait...

*screams*

It's not to late to fix all this....

I'm patient but I'm so excited for the next chapter! ;_; Last update was such a cliffhanger!

It's up on our site! =) (I'm still waiting on contributor status, so it takes forever to upload here. ;_; )

Next chapter jusaeyeo~

I'm patient but I'm so excited for the next chapter! ;_; Last update was such a cliffhanger!

Next chapter jusaeyeo~

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics