Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 262votes)

Nejimaki Seirei Senki - Tenkyou no Alderamin

Alt Names: alt Alderamin on the Skyalt ねじ巻き精霊戦記 天鏡のアルデラミンalt 发条精灵战记 天镜的极北之星alt Nejimaki Seirei Senki Tenkyo no Alderaminalt Tenkyou no Alderamin
Author: Uno Bokuto
Artist: Kawakami Taiki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Katjvarna Empire and the Kioka Republic are at war, and Katjvarna is currently defending their border against Kioka's attacks. Yatorishino is from an influential family in the empire, and she's taking the high ranking officer exams. To make sure she passes at the top, she's convinced lazy, anti-war, girl-crazy Ikuta to take the exams as well and help her, in exchange for a favor from her family. The first, written test goes as planned, and then they head off on a boat for the next. Unfortunately, the boat sinks, and Yatorishino, Ikuta, some other examinees, and a mysterious, important little girl are stranded behind enemy lines! [tethysdust]

adapted from light novel series of the same name
Go to Nejimaki Seirei Senki - Tenkyou no Alderamin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Can explain why the princess board the ship ? New Window Pringer-X
  • 2 Replies
Topic No Spoilers: Guess why that girl is mad Game New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies

503 Comments

Really? So the military of Jordan is now justified to cage prisoners, light them on fire while alive and then mutilate the corpse by dumping a bulldozer-load of boulders on it?

You have the typical disconnect between practice and reality of a grade schooler. "Gas" weapons, or "WMDs" by most standards, were using just last year in Syria. Try reading the news instead of pointing at unenforced treaties and saying it can't be possible because its "illegal".

I miss on the news that WMDs were being used.

It's probably a side hoe that he forgot about. Guy's got so many bitches he's lost count.

Nah he likes milfs so I take it he might have done something with her mother.

It's probably a side hoe that he forgot about. Guy's got so many bitches he's lost count.

i must say, this manga has a nice pacing to it and the story itself is fun too, i hope it goes all the way of it potential :)

Nope, at the core it ain't got shit to do with keeping civilians happy, that's a side effect and what you have PR for. In simple terms, you know that golden rule? Do for others what you want them to do for you? That applies to war just as well as anything else. If one side starts pulling nasty shit the other side is justified to do the same, on top of that it is a surefire way to tank the support of any country that might help you otherwise.

Why do you think such a stink is thrown whenever someone uses a GAS weapon? It's because Europe and the western world still has a collective trauma from the poisonous gas weapons used in WWI, not even Hitler wanted to use them in active combat during WWII. I'd imagine certain Asian nations would feel much the same if you brought up Napalm.

Anyway, it's a mutually assured destruction thing on a smaller level, it's to avoid conflicts getting to far out of hand and pretty much always in everyones best interest.

Really? So the military of Jordan is now justified to cage prisoners, light them on fire while alive and then mutilate the corpse by dumping a bulldozer-load of boulders on it?

You have the typical disconnect between practice and reality of a grade schooler. "Gas" weapons, or "WMDs" by most standards, were using just last year in Syria. Try reading the news instead of pointing at unenforced treaties and saying it can't be possible because its "illegal".

So does that mean that there ars 2 waifus that want Ikta's D? XD
a new waifu haz appear?

OK, i'm new here. And come with no ill will. I just want remind someone that: more realistic character, more them different from superhero. Don't exspect someone can really fulfill your childish dream. Everyone had their own weakness, Ikta too, and it is his mother. Oriental people say: "dragon usually friendly, but don't try to fondle reverse scale of him, he'll eat you".

Stuff

I know you were talking to that other guy, but you do realize my problem is not with the manga itself but with the comments supporting the main character? Same comments that were showing a rather disgusting acceptance/disregard for the points I mentioned earlier.

I have zero issues with the author, just some people here that need to pick up a book or three.

It's those people, the kind of people that treat things like gas, napalm, war crimes and so os as no big deal, those people tick me off. This is from a person that curses in casual conversation all the time and like my fiction rough.

Just pretend you can separate fiction and reality is all I ask. I say that because a lot of the comments that triggered my initial posts sounded like they couldn't.

It's clear that the MC is overracting, which is disappoiting knowing he is a badass genius, but i think it's if we consider only the facts, we can't really judge if his reaction is credible if we don't know the full scale of his past life, the author only scratched the surface of his past life (from an external point of view), we don't know how the MC lived it, and i think that when we will know more, it may justify his current reaction. Also a MC which is Badass and in perfect control of everything would be boring. Let's wait for more information before making a judgement.

Someone please kill Yatori. She's annoying. She should just get killed off already.

Ah yeah she just called his mother a whore or at least property/concubine depending on the level of translation. Which also implies he is the product of what amounts to rape/being illegitimate. Yeah not cool.

Life lesson #1: Don't insult a guys mother unless you want to start a fight.

Now from the looks of it the princess didn't really intended to insult his mom, she was probably just trying to show off to him with how she found out about him but it backfired not realizing her words.

In the novel, yatori told her right after this happened that she crossed the line when she brought up his mother and also that he might not just threaten her next time, especially since she wasn't being particularly nice about it, and this is after she had pretty much ruined his life by with the decision to make him a knight (she fully backed it knowing he wants nothing to do with royalty or war) so both the princess and yatori fully understood why he lost it. Not saying what he did was right, no one should have that mindset, just that in the context of this story, lines were crossed here, but not in the way we would perceive it outside of this story.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I will reply to you.

Yes I wrote my comment in a condescending manner, because it's was a response to the comments questioning my comprehension, ethics and disguised retorts by saying you need to reread this manga again. I'm sure you read them to or just ignored it and focus solely on me since my comment can give tunnel vision. No point questioning my tune if you're being bias ignoring others, I don't need the lecture.

I comment on how I dislike the character and was assaulted for not liking him and his qualities. I'm not going to be the bigger person on this board let people continue their tirade. The last thing that need to happen on this board is the people's champ vs the underdog.

I'll respond later with the other half.

What you're looking at is character development. Up until now he's basically been portrayed as a stoic/genius/womanizer with no motivation. Now we're taking a peek of his past and how he got to be this way. And while grabbing a little girl may not be the most classy of actions, she just insulted his mother, of whom we can deduce he loved very much. And yes, we can classify him as emotionally unstable. He was thrust into a bad position by a country that killed his father, appropriated his mother, killed his father's subordinate, and exiled his master. And now the daughter of the man responsible just insulted his mother. I'm pretty sure you'd be pissed too.

People can dislike the main character's actions and the character himself if they want, but at least take the time to read the dialogue that outlines the reasons as to why he's such. The author has done an excellent job so far fleshing out his character and you guys can't look past the fact that the MC is kinda a dick. Way to use that empathy.

Quoting you just because I love your comment.

Well, and because you are waaaay less long-winded than I am. Plz share with me your concise-ness powers, sensei. :D

Everything is justified for the protagonist, just as long he's a bad-ass and don't take no s**t. It's no point making comments here, because we are the minority while the majority sympathize, give excuses and high-fives to others who agree.

The protagonist is a suppose genius who can't control his emotions.
The protagonist is a suppose genius who has no problem arguing and putting his hands on a minor.
The protagonist is a suppose genius who has no respect for the chain-of-command.
The protagonist is a suppose genius who has no respect for royalty.
The protagonist is a suppose genius who cowardly pretend to be refugees and then slay enemy troops who tried to humbly help them = war crime.

When in today's society we applaud a 16 year old grabbing an 8 year old?
When in today's society we tell a 16 year old to express themselves when taunted by an 8 year old?
When in today's society we watch a 16 year old lecturing his elder on what's wrong and right?

Only in manga where people love these type of characters, but hate them in real life. People morals take an 180 reading mangas.

Let the majority keep justifying the protagonist, because obviously they don't get it.

Moral of the story, life isn't fair.

Spoiler

I was tired of this an hour ago. Why did I continue? -____-;;

So now we've gone from deflecting warcrimes to justifying the MC getting aggressive on what seems to be a child half is age, and a princess to boot? Good to know the general consensus here is that you're justified in getting physical with children when they say/do stupid things or say bad stuff. Because bohoo, his poor mother.

How the fuck did that guy get anywhere near the title officer? No really.

Clearly, this lesson is something young people/children should be held account to /sarcasm.

Everything is justified for the protagonist, just as long he's a bad-ass and don't take no s**t. It's no point making comments here, because we are the minority while the majority sympathize, give excuses and high-fives to others who agree.

The protagonist is a suppose genius who can't control his emotions.
The protagonist is a suppose genius who has no problem arguing and putting his hands on a minor.
The protagonist is a suppose genius who has no respect for the chain-of-command.
The protagonist is a suppose genius who has no respect for royalty.
The protagonist is a suppose genius who cowardly pretend to be refugees and then slay enemy troops who tried to humbly help them = war crime.

When in today's society we applaud a 16 year old grabbing an 8 year old?
When in today's society we tell a 16 year old to express themselves when taunted by an 8 year old?
When in today's society we watch a 16 year old lecturing his elder on what's wrong and right?

Only in manga where people love these type of characters, but hate them in real life. People morals take an 180 reading mangas.

Let the majority keep justifying the protagonist, because obviously they don't get it.

Moral of the story, life isn't fair.

Is it just me or a big point was made in chapter 7 between this and the novel version?

Spoiler

The "rules of war" are just bullshit governments like to claim they follow to keep the public happy.

Nope, at the core it ain't got shit to do with keeping civilians happy, that's a side effect and what you have PR for. In simple terms, you know that golden rule? Do for others what you want them to do for you? That applies to war just as well as anything else. If one side starts pulling nasty shit the other side is justified to do the same, on top of that it is a surefire way to tank the support of any country that might help you otherwise.

Why do you think such a stink is thrown whenever someone uses a GAS weapon? It's because Europe and the western world still has a collective trauma from the poisonous gas weapons used in WWI, not even Hitler wanted to use them in active combat during WWII. I'd imagine certain Asian nations would feel much the same if you brought up Napalm.

Anyway, it's a mutually assured destruction thing on a smaller level, it's to avoid conflicts getting to far out of hand and pretty much always in everyones best interest.

So now we've gone from deflecting warcrimes to justifying the MC getting aggressive on what seems to be a child half is age, and a princess to boot? Good to know the general consensus here is that you're justified in getting physical with children when they say/do stupid things or say bad stuff. Because bohoo, his poor mother.

How the fuck did that guy get anywhere near the title officer? No really.

Life lesson #1: Don't insult a guys mother unless you want to start a fight.

Clearly, this lesson is something young people/children should be held account to /sarcasm.

I kinda hate Yato now for always stopping MC's rage...

Is she the owner of MC or something?

I know it's the right thing to do so there will be no idiotic problem but still....

And that princess...

Talk so easily about MC's mother like she knows all about it and dig too much about MC's history....

kind of, yes. her family (and father) are ikta's sponsors, the sponsors of the son of a traitor. thus they vouch for him and his actions - if he does anything out of line, they are responsible and would get the blame/punishment.

though i don't like yatori's actions in restraining the MC all the time, her behaviour is perfectly understandable and logical.

ALL THEM FEELS!

Spoiler

I mean, man! Haven't felt heavy for a while just by reading a manga. :(

And yes! These are the types of MC that I personally like!
Would prefer if he would stay with his attitude and personality through out the series!

MOAR UPDATE PLEASE!

I kinda hate Yato now for always stopping MC's rage...

Is she the owner of MC or something?

I know it's the right thing to do so there will be no idiotic problem but still....

And that princess...

Talk so easily about MC's mother like she knows all about it and dig too much about MC's history....

I'm afraid we'll have to wait to get Yatorishino. From what I checked on BT many of the novel fans criticized how characters lacked development. Particularly for a novel which uses a personal point of view for each character among the "Imperial Knights". Supposedly this starts getting fixed after volume one of the novel. F.Y.I.: I checked and apparently this series novels are longer than the standard light novel. For example everything that happened until now on the manga is just chapter 1 from volume 1.

Everything that happened in the manga (ch.07) so far is up to the end of chapter 2 (of 4 + epilogue) of the first volume of the novel

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics