Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 74votes)

Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka?

Alt Names: alt ごちうさalt ご注文はうさぎですか?alt Gochiusaalt Is the Order a Rabbit?
Author: Koi
Artist: Koi
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day, Cocoa arrived in a town for a work-stay program as organized by her school. There, she excitingly entered the cafè "Rabbit House", expecting to be able to cuddle rabbits, but instead she found the Kafuu residence, her new home where she will be staying. In this town she will meet her precious and important friends, a responsible, calm but cute girl named Chino, a tough and soldier-esque girl named Rize, a spacey and quintessentially Japanese girl named Chiya, and the ordinary but dignified Syaro.
Go to Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

111 Comments

Finally a chapter inside cocoa and chiya school. Their classmates are so cute, and they get along very well. Cocoa is so short. I laughed at every pages. Looking forward to next chapter. But I thought Cocoa and Chiya on different class!?

They thought they might end up in different classes, but they ended up in the same class anyway.

Finally a chapter inside cocoa and chiya school. Their classmates are so cute, and they get along very well. Cocoa is so short. I laughed at every pages. Looking forward to next chapter. But I thought Cocoa and Chiya on different class!?

I died when I saw Sharo's puffed cheeks this chapter. I edited from beyond the grave.

Ohhh new characters~ (´・ω・`) i hope they appear more~

Tankobon chapters are not colored except for the first chapter. This is due to publishing costs. In magazine publication it's actually very rare that a given serialized manga gets a colored page (there are only 4-5 per issue, and half of those go to "guest" manga), but due to Gochiusa's popularity pretty much every chapter gets a colored page since the time it got an anime, so it's a special case.

Hm question p106 , why isn't the first, second and sometimes third page of your scans colored?  Is the tankobon not colored like Kirara Max? I have only read the monthly serialization.

That was one of the funnier chapters.

Now there was a character reveal I was not expecting ... so Maya is like that, eh? Interesting....

Once again, thank you so much for continuing to produce these wonderful chapters for us - your work is MUCH appreciated. :)

Spoiler

Akatsuki (KanColle) must be jealous of their ladyness

this chapter, i LOLed everytime i turn the page

Need... Season... Three...Badly... Ugh..

This is the second chapter I helped with editing.

Looking over it again I can see I missed some spots. Next time I gotta buckle down like Sharo!

They did the old "Enka music" joke this chapter.  I've seen those jokes across a whole pile of manga; it's sort of the go-to "weirdly old-fashioned tastes" thing.  And don't get me wrong, I often think they're funny.  But, like, it got me wondering so I hit up youtube and looked the stuff up.

I kind of liked it.  We're talking serious showmanship here--old fashioned, sure, but like Sinatra old fashioned.

Click on his profile, then "send me a message"

Score. While they aren't major, the grammatical errors bug me a bit.

Does anyone know how to contact P. 106? I'd like to volunteer as an editor for Is the Order a Rabbit.

Click on his profile, then "send me a message"

Does anyone know how to contact P. 106? I'd like to volunteer as an editor for Is the Order a Rabbit.

LOL

Chiya is like a pro Enka singer? I can totally see that, somehow! XD

Also ... interesting reveal about Chino's parents. Hmm.

Thanks so much for the release! :)

You can never have too many little sisters.

Yes you can. Any number greater than 0 is too many little sisters.

after reading the latest chapter it got me confidence to jog again

hurray for rize!! <3

Every Rize chapter is a good chapter.

based p106

Coolest Chapter yet! Viva Lapin! Aoyama is everywhere

aoyama's manager is 1000000000000000000000/10

vol 5 ch 5 first panel like "when lolies grab your hand"

awesome marketing startegy Chiya

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics