Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.05 - 488votes)

Maou no Hajimekata - The Comic

Alt Names: alt Cara Mengawali Karir Sebagai Raja Iblis - Komikalt 魔王の始め方 THE COMICalt How to Book on the Devil - The Comicalt How to Build a Dungeon: Book of the Demon Kingalt How to Get Started as the Demon King - The Comicalt 成为魔王的方法
Author: Warau Yakan
Artist: Komiya Toshimasa
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremSeinen SeinenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "I do not trust humans. They’ll betray you without fail.” Aur, the man who had obtained the ability and right to become the Maou at the end of his life of research. Summoning the succubus Lilu, he then sets out on creating his own domain, a gigantic labyrinthine dungeon… The misanthropic Maou taking on the world, the curtain rises on a dark harem fantasy!

Webcomic:
http://www.comic-valkyrie.com/modules/web_valkyrie/maouno/

adapted from web novel series of the same name

========Batoto Staff Notice=========
Chapters removed due to content
that violates our Guidelines on
Inappropriate Content.
PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD!
========Staff Notice End==========
Go to Maou no Hajimekata - The Comic Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic novel New Window babbo5d
  • 4 Replies

771 Comments

Bah he went the mind rape route? I thought for sure he'd break her with the "D" and enslave her to it, but I suppose you can't keep extolling the virtues of his sexual prowess. While it's a shame he just broke her mind with smoke and mirrors, a maou does need to prove that he has other evil virtues outside of demonic sex machine.

Spoiler

Or ya kno....

Spoiler

...Yes I just wanted to say that.

Wait, so which part of that chapter was real and which was fake?  I thought for a moment the entire thing after the "punishment" was some kind of hypnotic hallucination, but then the succubus girl said she pretended to be him for reals and now I have no idea.

-blablabla-

-wali wali wanga- 

-yada yada-

alright! that's enough!

all of you just stop! stop please , stop!

stop using ntr word so easily with know its purpose and meaning, 

y'all just degrading yourself blindly and make fun of yourselves too

alot of /a/ gonna have a heart attack just listening and reading to y'all's comments

*put down fedora and take a sip of mountain dew *

*cough cough, errhm hhmm hhmm!!*

1142837990874.jpg

*fix my glasses and ready to speech* 

Below is the explanation of what is NTR really is, enlighten yourself to a new wisdom if you don't know it yet

Spoiler

The thing is , these things sometimes have a very thin line for being netorare and not netorare, netori and not netori, or both, so thats why most of the people who are used to the acronym use NTR instead, because , at the end of the day, all it came down to is, steal, or got stolen, 

*put fedora back on tips y'all as a thanks for listening and stream 4chan to report this*

*came back again to take my mountain dew and Mami Tomoe figurine from Puella Magi Madoka Magica*

So is he acting the "misunderstood good guy" just to get the girl or not? Cos I think earlier he demanded tribute from a village before even giving them anything...

On a side note though, I'm starting to look forward to the credits page :D

Spoiler

Yea this was just psychology, manipulation and a hint of hypnotism. Classic evil sorcerer seduction nothing more nothing less, it's like people automatically default to the term "NTR" when it doesn't apply at all not even in a broad sense of the term. 

Anyways this MC is pretty great he knows what he wants then sets out and does it in a smart and practical way. 

Spoiler

"how's that? the pain is gone right?" -page 11 chapter 3

Such a sir :P.. I'm going to rape you but let me make it less painful for you~

It's interesting to read a story where the protagonist is clearly evil, and honest (with himself). Nice to see him avoiding the ball too.

I'm looking forward to reading more.

Wow, an NTR where I'd actually cheer for the MC.

Not really NTR if there's been no love interest ever mentioned

Spoiler

Well, regardless of its subject matter, it's nice to see new type of plot progression shows up (even if this sort of progression has been done a lot in hentai before...) the recent 'MC transported into world of game/with game status' and 'protagonist gains vagina, hilarity ensues' is starting to get old after the 5th or so iteration (although I still read most of them '^ ')

That last page -_-. By the way it is correct to stone those who done zina in Muslim either stone them to death or hit them hundred time with a stick.

they wont stone the single men. only the married one that still commit adultery. there are a few other condition, but the main condition is already married. if single they will hit u with a sick at the back 100 times, but not in a way that will leave a major scar. well, no point explaining here i guess, people will still make fun of Muslim everywhere anyway

Wow, an NTR where I'd actually cheer for the MC.

one of the most epic MC i have seen so far

If "pragmatic" exempts you from being judged as good or evil, you should go down to the nearby retirement home, throw everyone into a meat grinder and use them as fertilizer. Its more "pragmatic" to stop wasting resources on keeping those people alive AND to develop a long term strategy to produce more resources.

All these attempts to justify that the protagonist isn't "evil" is idiotic.

A lot of people are going to hate you AND you'll land yourself in jail, probably for life or capital punishment. That is not the least bit pragmatic, it's just dumb.

I like this manga. Followed.

by the will of...

Spoiler

This manga is like a bad hentai without the hentai aspects..... Well, just gonna keep reading.

Hahah your example is pretty overblown and off the mark, and misses the point of my earlier comment. What I meant to say is, the MC isn't cartoonishly evil. Like he doesn't go out of his way to kill babies and old people for shits and giggles etc. Look at the way he entered a mutually beneficial relationship with the villagers that complied with his demands. I didn't say pragmatic = CAN'T be judged as good or evil. I meant based on his actions he didn't seem particularly good or evil. Like if you want totally evil look at Esdeath and the regent from Akame ga Kill. Characters like that who glory in sadistic torture and other such unsavory activities. Although I do admit this MC is by no means a paragon of justice. I don't mind a pure evil MC either.

Wasn't that just an act performed by Lilu (transformed into Aur) on Aur's orders to befriend the villagers, so as to gain the trust of Yuni? At the end of chapter 3 I got the feeling he never intended to be a "good but strict Lord" except for the act.

this...leaves a bad taste along with re:monster but welp i'm gonna continue reading since it's interesting. how fitting tho..for this manga to be uploaded by a group called rapeman haha thx for the uploads!

That last page -_-. By the way it is correct to stone those who done zina in Muslim either stone them to death or hit them hundred time with a stick.

If four reliable witnesses caught the couple committing adultery in the act. People don't get stoned in Islam randomly there are certain conditions like the one I mentioned.

P.S I don't really care anymore about people making fun of Muslims, it's hopeless, but that last page was a bit too much in my opinion

"isn't cartoonishly evil" = Drugging, kidnapping, brainwashing someone.

Oh. Ok. Sorry for not thinking that plots used in cartoons aren't "cartoonishly evil".

Way to miss the point again. Keep fixating on specific words and constructing your own random straw man arguments if that's what pleases you. It would help if you actually read people's whole comments instead of stopping as soon as you find a convenient quote to take out of context and twist to fit your needs. Ah well if you don't get what I mean by now then there's no use discussing any further.

Medieval Code Geass, with sex

Oh,  cool, manga! I used to follow novel translation until it seemed to die. Lovely. And succubus is hot. Only concern now is to keep away some local admins  that love to remove 18+ manga unless it is yaoi.

is the web novel translated somewhere ? I would be more interested in reading it with more details and more advanced story. Thanks.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics