Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 112votes)

Delusional Love

Alt Names: alt ひあいもうそうalt 被爱妄想alt 被愛妄想alt Hiai Mousou
Author: Nakamura Uzuki
Artist: Nakamura Uzuki
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A teacher named Kadomae Kazuma has the principal's daughter Noeda Kanade for his class in a new school semester. At first glance, she appears to be a quiet girl, but she's awakening her aberrant love towards Kazuma!? This is a psycho love story that accelerates thoughts and actions!
Go to Delusional Love Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

287 Comments

Wise Old Man can only come to one conclusion, don't dip your dick in crazy

WkMbTiN.gif

i did once and she broke out my car windows

Spoiler

Cheating...

PLEASE! Don't cheat on our wife! PLEASE! I BEG YOU! ;A;

Here we go again folk

Ladies and gentlemen, in case Batoto is not enough as a source for updates on Uncharted Scanlations, please follow the group through social media. Support us through donations too if you are particularly generous about the hard work brought to you part by yours truly!

10351010_514630505381122_708417288208660

man! the wait is toooo lonnnnggg!! really looking forward for volume 2!

Wish I could find raws for this. Waiting is unbearable.

I'm getting chill while reading chapter 6 mmm...

PLOT 10/11

TITS 2/10

NTR (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

can anyone suggest other manga with this type

Hide your kids, hide your wife!

ah shit, that cutter

beware child, run for your life

Oh holy hell, that sharpy(Whatever it is) Near the childs neck made me so god damn nervous.

At this rate of yandere progression per chapter, by chapter 20 she'll be full blown psychopath/murderer. I want a happy ending for the MC because I pity him, but God knows how that'll happen.

He was in the hospital sooooooo murder scene maybe an unknown "accident" ? who dies and who survives well dunno

Ah shit!

Oh dear, this is going to be a nice boat eh.

Yandere getting acquaintance with the MC's kid.

no, please, no!

Wise Old Man can only come to one conclusion, don't dip your dick in crazy

WkMbTiN.gif

already had a bad vibe before but dear god... 

Spoiler

IT KEEPS ON HAPPENING.

Would've preferred if there wasn't that happy family element, it's just asking for some NTR and I hate that crap.

There needs to be more vanilla yandere like Koharu no Hibi, lol.

Koharu no Hibi was fine, but it's much more fun and exciting when things get real crazy and twisted. 

Bring on the darkness!

Would've preferred if there wasn't that happy family element, it's just asking for some NTR and I hate that crap.

There needs to be more vanilla yandere like Koharu no Hibi, lol.

I don't know why, this is just depressing...

Definitely reading it later when going through the good times,  this will help keeping my feet on the ground.

At this rate of yandere progression per chapter, by chapter 20 she'll be full blown psychopath/murderer. I want a happy ending for the MC because I pity him, but God knows how that'll happen.

So basically this series is a yandere-fest?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics