Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 112votes)

Delusional Love

Alt Names: alt ひあいもうそうalt 被爱妄想alt 被愛妄想alt Hiai Mousou
Author: Nakamura Uzuki
Artist: Nakamura Uzuki
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A teacher named Kadomae Kazuma has the principal's daughter Noeda Kanade for his class in a new school semester. At first glance, she appears to be a quiet girl, but she's awakening her aberrant love towards Kazuma!? This is a psycho love story that accelerates thoughts and actions!
Go to Delusional Love Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

287 Comments

WTF is erotomania and how can I spread it to girls in my office mmm...~?

It sounds like something you would LOVE to have when you don't know what it is, but when you know you run from it like the plague. Kind of like crabs =)

What does that "E" rank mean in NTR section???

Everywhere, everytime...

I genuinely feel sorry for this teach, hopefully, it ends with just some injuries and a suicide/attempt at her end. 

If his whole life and family gets broken during the conflict, its gonna leave some heavily bad aftertaste.

Didnt you read the first chapter where he was in the hospital in bandages?

I genuinely feel sorry for this teach, hopefully, it ends with just some injuries and a suicide/attempt at her end. 

If his whole life and family gets broken during the conflict, its gonna leave some heavily bad aftertaste.

WTF is erotomania and how can I spread it to girls in my office mmm...~?

It's delusional, feels (sure) there's "the past" which will be described on next chapter.

Because sensei won't be tempted.

I don't know if you can even call it delusional. The chick is fucking obsessed! She's bloody insane! It's insane love I tell ya!

12439127_515898465254326_412346310175494

No wonder the art looks familiar, its the author of a certain NTR mansion.

Yes it's a hentai

it was hot chapter, I liked it.

thank for the updated.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-11-13/3-men-arrested-for-uploading-one-piece-chapter-to-english-website/.95349

After reading this article, it makes me wonder if I should even continue scanlating this series... I would like to hear feedback from you fellow readers, because depending on the situation, I may or may not finish scanlating every single chapter available online.

Feel free to give me your personal opinion through here or PM me

Do what you feel is the best. We, or at least I, would love it if you carried on scanlating, but if you do not want to then don't.

Also, this reminds me of a rather infamous case in Sweden called "Mangamålet". I have written a basic summary below, though beware that it might be filled with errors as I have not properly read through it all.

Spoiler

Edit: Added the word "all" at the end of a sentence.

Girl is going to rape him, NTR FUCK YEAH

Um, I see a bigger problem here than NTR.

this manga completed in volume 3, so i have to face that there will be a major climax point at the end of volume 2....

pls no cheating/ntr, just keep running away from that crazy girl.

Girl is going to rape him, NTR FUCK YEAH

this manga completed in volume 3, so i have to face that there will be a major climax point at the end of volume 2....

pls no cheating/ntr, just keep running away from that crazy girl.

N! T! R!
N! T! R!

Who wants to bet on how many chapters this will take to get violent? My bet is on 7 chapters.

Ladies and gentlemen, in case Batoto is not enough as a source for updates on Uncharted Scanlations, please follow the group through social media. Support us through donations too if you are particularly generous about the hard work brought to you part by yours truly!

10351010_514630505381122_708417288208660

You are really the hero that we need mmm...~!

" I feel like I'm Ignited in flames when she touches me"

run, run run or that will no longer be metaphorical

Girl is hot, cant blame him for wanting to fuck her

Puking intensifies

Dude, you should just go back a step and close the toilet door. Let her deal with that drunk teacher herself.

can't bring myself to hate that crazy bitch

Thanks Uncharted Scans :)

and what are your thoughts on uncharted being delayed lol 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics