Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 225votes)

Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai

Alt Names: alt ليس ليوغامي-كن أي صديقalt Yugami -κουν δεν έχει φίλουςalt Yugami-kan não tem nenhum amigoalt Yugami-kun Doesn't Have Any Friendsalt Yugami-kun não tem amigosalt Yugami-kun tidak punya temanalt Yugami-kun'un Hiç Arkadaşı Yokalt 湯神くんには友達がいない
Author: Sakura Jun
Artist: Sakura Jun
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story of the comedy manga revolves around Yūji Yugami and Chihiro Watanuki, who sit next to each other in class. Unfortunately for the transfer student Chihiro, Yūji is weird... extremely weird. Even though he's the ace of the baseball club, he hasn't adapted to the club at all. He also stands apart from the rest of the class, but seems completely satisfied with being alone.
Go to Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

285 Comments

What the hell is "GATAN" when the girl is rising up from her desk? Does she suddenly shout it? "GATAN! it's Yugami-san!"

That's a SFX. lol

...I kinda want Yugami and Chihiro to get together. I don't really know what it is, but I find the relationship between the two main characters to be really entertaining. They don't necessarily have to date but I'd really like to see what some kind of relationship would be like between the two (possibly in a short side story type of thing?) I dunno. 

Also, I think I may like the concept of Chihiro and Yugami together since their personalities are somewhat similar while maintaining a sort of cognitive difference. Chihiro sees Yugami as odd and strange, yet his personality has the tendency to rub off on her. For example, when we see the incident with her bike in the beginning, Yugami had told her to move the bike that took her spot out of the way. At first, Chihiro was reluctant to do this since it seemed sketchy and somewhat (rude?). Later on, however, we notice Chihiro taking Yugami's advice of her own accord and generally developing some of his behavioral traits and thoughts. 

I dunno... there's just some sort of chemistry between the two. I mean, either way, I wanna see Yugami get romantic with someone - I don't really care who. 

Hilarious manga though! I really like it. :>

What the hell is "GATAN" when the girl is rising up from her desk? Does she suddenly shout it? "GATAN! it's Yugami-san!"

Lol. I never thought that Yugami can be so down to earth. P.S. Even Yugami is helpless against a girl in love.

I think is best you talk to the people from EG Scans since I don't know who to approach. :D

You can contact them on IRC. http://webchat.irchighway.net/?channels=eg

I'm on there, too, right now.

So you guys are continuing this? Hmmm. I'll talk to it with EG Scans. And if possible, I think it's best if you contact them and let them know about it. And please tell me what they think about it.

I think is best you talk to the people from EG Scans since I don't know who to approach. :D

damn this guy is so fucking wierd

Still being weirdo is hundred times better than being a loser or "just an average high school student". This manga shows that as long as you are capable and confident in yourself people around you would have to adjust to your behavior, even if you are a total weirdo.

My brother we didn't know 3 groups were interested in this project and like Koro stated, We wouldn't have started if we knew 4+ other groups were going to do the same. I'm truly sorry brother. We have dedicated staff and we will continue with this project. :P if you have any suggestions feel free to contact me. :D

So you guys are continuing this? Hmmm. I'll talk to it with EG Scans. And if possible, I think it's best if you contact them and let them know about it. And please tell me what they think about it.

I feel really upset and disappointed. Because, I've been eyeing this ever since I put this here on BATOTO. I just... wow. 

Hengao Scans and EG Scans already planned for a joint, and already started working on this. I already cleaned chapter 6, like, months ago...

My brother we didn't know 3 groups were interested in this project and like Koro stated, We wouldn't have started if we knew 4+ other groups were going to do the same. I'm truly sorry brother. We have dedicated staff and we will continue with this project. :P if you have any suggestions feel free to contact me. :D

I'm glad so many groups are interested in picking up this treasure of a manga! We, Black Fox Scans, didn't know that 5 groups were already planning to work on Yugami-Kun, so we thought we'd pick it up, but seeing how anxious everyone is to scanlate it, we'll back off ^.^ No hard feelings, really! And good job with the chapter, Japanzai! 

On a related but slightly tangential note, is there any place here on batato or elsewhere on the world wide web where scanlators can post that they intend to pick up a series, or already have picked it up? Something like that would have been helpful for this and other projects. If it doesn't exist, it ought to! Also, for groups looking to do joint projects, it could be useful for that.

I'm sorry, if ever. If I'd known for some time, I would've done a joint with you for Yugami.

I don't think there's a site like that. I'm not really sure, though. Scanlation Groups just put an "upcoming" and/or "future" projects page on their site, whenever they plan on doing a series. And by the way, if your group needs help, I would love do a joint with you guys--I would be glad to clean and typeset.

I'm glad so many groups are interested in picking up this treasure of a manga! We, Black Fox Scans, didn't know that 5 groups were already planning to work on Yugami-Kun, so we thought we'd pick it up, but seeing how anxious everyone is to scanlate it, we'll back off ^.^ No hard feelings, really! And good job with the chapter, Japanzai! 

On a related but slightly tangential note, is there any place here on batato or elsewhere on the world wide web where scanlators can post that they intend to pick up a series, or already have picked it up? Something like that would have been helpful for this and other projects. If it doesn't exist, it ought to! Also, for groups looking to do joint projects, it could be useful for that.

Hi Yoro, when was this? We didn't receive any message about a joint for Yugami-kun. It's more likely Tumblr's fault, though.

A couple of days ago.

Nothing to be sorry about, you're working on a number of things and it's fine to be disappointed. Koro commented just below you, so I assumed you would see it.
My bad.

Really? I seriously didn't notice. I know you just said there's nothing to be sorry about, but, I'm really sorry if I said something irritating on my previous comment(s). Piece, bruh. No hate, just love. wwww

I don't know anything about that. No one said that they're gonna work on this. I've been recruiting translators, and even asked a couple of groups. And I am cleaning a lot of series, too, not just Yugami. ( ´ ▽ ` )

Well, it's totally fine now, though. ( ´ ▽ ` ) wwww I'm sorry.

Nothing to be sorry about, you're working on a number of things and it's fine to be disappointed. Koro commented just below you, so I assumed you would see it.
My bad.

I've been wanting to work on this series, way before someone did the first chapter. I sent them (Damn Feels) a/an message/ask asking if they're up for a joint, but they have yet to reply.

Hi Yoro, when was this? We didn't receive any message about a joint for Yugami-kun. It's more likely Tumblr's fault, though.

And thus, Yugami tasted defeat for the first time.

damn this guy is so fucking wierd

I hope the romance is with Rio

while his relationship with Chihiro stay as classmate/friends

Didn't Koro offer to make this a joint with anyone who wanted to help? Could you not turn your work to help out there?
And, no offense, but if you cared that much about the project, and had already cleaned chapter 6 months ago, why didn't you push to get the chapter out? "A few months" is actually a pretty long-ass time for people to sit on their hands, it's no surprise that another group got a chapter out.

I don't know anything about that. No one said that they're gonna work on this. I've been recruiting translators, and even asked a couple of groups. And I am cleaning a lot of series, too, not just Yugami. ( ´ ▽ ` ) 

Well, it's totally fine now, though. ( ´ ▽ ` ) wwww I'm sorry.

The beginning of an exceptionally abnormal couple...

I feel really upset and disappointed. Because, I've been eyeing this ever since I put this here on BATOTO. I just... wow. Hengao Scans and EG Scans already planned for a joint, and already started working on this. I already cleaned chapter 6, like, months ago...

Didn't Koro offer to make this a joint with anyone who wanted to help? Could you not turn your work to help out there?
And, no offense, but if you cared that much about the project, and had already cleaned chapter 6 months ago, why didn't you push to get the chapter out? "A few months" is actually a pretty long-ass time for people to sit on their hands, it's no surprise that another group got a chapter out.

I feel really upset and disappointed. Because, I've been eyeing this ever since I put this here on BATOTO. I just... wow. 

Hengao Scans and EG Scans already planned for a joint, and already started working on this. I already cleaned chapter 6, like, months ago...

Hurray Chapter 00006

5 scanlation Groups  Want to do it : Good Good Good

5 Volumes Released : 029 Chapters Released In Japan

Waiting for Fast and Good Quality Scanlation .

Yugami Kun Doesn't Have Any Friends need much More

Attention From MANGA Fans and Anime Studio and Publisher

We wouldn't have started if we knew 4+ other groups were going to do the same.

God bless all of you decent scanlation groups who are interested in Yugami-kun! Now I can rest in peace.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rio doesnt look like a normal girl either! Yay! 

I approve of Rio; she's a nice girl. And if this is a way for me to see another side of Yugami-kun then by all means date and make Rio the girlfriend!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics