Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 188votes)

Kami-sama Drop

Alt Names: alt かみさまドロップalt 神落alt God Has Fallen
Author: Minamoto Yuu
Artist: Minamoto Yuu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 17 year old Nowaki Asunaro has been forsaken by fortune since his birth. Every step he takes, bad luck awaits, whether it takes the shape of a falling bucket of water on his head or being blamed for crimes he never committed. Even for an exceptionally unlucky fellow like him, he still hopes to become friends with the love of his life: Hashihime Banri. The only problem lies in the fact that every time he almost gets close to her, his lack of luck blocks the way.

On one typical day for him, filled with unfortunate accidents, he ends up having to protect himself from the rain in a forsaken and dilapidated temple. He becomes feverish from cold and hunger, but in desperation, he prays to the gods that he survive this day and become friends with Banri. Lo and behold, it seems like he accidentally summoned a God(?). Will this accident bring him the luck he never had?

From the author of the hit romantic comedy, Asu no Yoichi! (Samurai Harem) comes a new supernatural love comedy of epic proportions!
Go to Kami-sama Drop Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Spoiler New Window anonymous2000
  • 1 Replies

357 Comments

wow, this looks promising. for now. at least, it looks to be an interesting read.

this has been on my hope list for a while.....sob...sob...........glad i checked it again love the typesetting and the....the ........the............the breasts :-)

@holy_demon & @fortis99 

it's not the destination but the journey (that and how many more shower scenes we get)

edit: coming back to this post after a few days........never a good idea to write stuff when your half asleep

Oh I like it!

Oh, it's from the maker of Asu no Yoichi? One can expect big bounciful "plots" then. :P

Let me guess, she will go to his school...

This got me curious. Is there series where childhood friend won?. Harem end don't count cause everyone win .

Edit: okay, Kanon is close (even though there are 3 childhood friends and a pet). Anything else?

I already saw a manga with a chainsaw-wielding teddybear so this is trivial matter.

I think his message to him is "take care of my daughter"

Heh, scary is as scary does.  And yes, I also agree that's pretty much the gist of his focused glance.  Now we'll just have to see if the MC follows up.

And the childhood friend always lose

yeah, I wonder if it's somekind of cliche too ...

or curse ?

...That is quite possibly one of the scariest stuffed rabbits I have ever laid eyes on.  By the way, anyone else notice that he paused and started reconsidering his position the moment he reminded himself that she was a "girl with humongous tits"?  xD

I already saw a manga with a chainsaw-wielding teddybear so this is trivial matter.

I think his message to him is "take care of my daughter"

That childhood friend is the perfect "LOL" = "Loli", "Oppai" & "Legal"

...That is quite possibly one of the scariest stuffed rabbits I have ever laid eyes on.  By the way, anyone else notice that he paused and started reconsidering his position the moment he reminded himself that she was a "girl with humongous tits"?  xD

Eh, that's not what yandere means though, that's just temperamental. She doesn't do that because of her love for MC. Yandere is where you show your love in crazy way as possible like stalking or violence. They are also overprotective and jealous. Maybe she'll qualified as yandere if she's gonna blow up the city because the man wish for it or the city as a whole do bad thing to MC, but it's not. Dere attidute is relatable to love.

There also Yangire, try to google it so you'll the difference.

I was under the impression it was also used to refer to totally schizo characters (like for example a goddess who's cute and sweet when she's not planning genocide). I've seen it used so often as such I guess I assumed it was used in both situations.

I just hope it won't end badly...like Asu no Yoichi

So her father pulled a "Thor" Situation on her...Nice

Misuse? She tries to kill everyone but him in chapter one. That chick is all kinds of crazy and violent and you know damn well she's gonna fall in love with the MC so yandere is completely fair and proper for her description.

Eh, that's not what yandere means though, that's just temperamental. She doesn't do that because of her love for MC. Yandere is where you show your love in crazy way as possible like stalking or violence. They are also overprotective and jealous. Maybe she'll qualified as yandere if she's gonna blow up the city because the man wish for it or the city as a whole do bad thing to MC, but it's not. Dere attidute is relatable to love.

There also Yangire, try to google it so you'll the difference.

just starting to read this manga ...

gosh, some kind of Kannagi ?

hmm, Minamoto Yuu ... follow for now ...

(somehow I can't get really hooked by this manga ... but maybe latter)

she just wanted to destroy the town for not visiting her shrine... 

simple enough reason for mass murder/divine punishment for goddess.

All of you misusing the word yandere really need to understand what the word means. Yandere is used to describe a person who "shows their love" using pain, torture, and other gore-inducing means. She, the bountiful goddess, is not "showing her love" by trying to kill anyone, she's showing her hate....like everyone else. If that makes you a yandere, everyone in the world would be a yandere. Just like with Tsundere, being mean to someone doesn't make you a Tsundere, just an asshole.

She's not yandere, she just didn't understand human.

she won't become yandere,she'll become tsundere instead.Look forward for her to become more "human"

What's with all the misuse of the word "Yandere" going around? She's not a yandere. You're using the term wrong, stop it.

Silly manga. Dunno what to think of it. Will see how it develops. 

Misuse? She tries to kill everyone but him in chapter one. That chick is all kinds of crazy and violent and you know damn well she's gonna fall in love with the MC so yandere is completely fair and proper for her description.

What's with all the misuse of the word "Yandere" going around? She's not a yandere. You're using the term wrong, stop it.

Silly manga. Dunno what to think of it. Will see how it develops. 

The goddess is yandere and the classmate looks markedly similar to a Yuuno of the Gasai variety. I have a foreboding.

My advice?

1- Don't fall in love with the god

2- Don't fall in love with the childhood friend

It would be a good manga

I can already see how this will end. After a period of cohabitation and romcomharem nonsense, MC will end up with the Yandere Goddess, leaving me disappointed since I ship him with the childhood friend T.T

16544814-holder-77e418a86f5fb55c5c20b197

dude are you kami-sama ?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics