Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 113votes)

Hidan no Aria

Alt Names: alt Aria la Balle écarlatealt Aria the Scarlet Ammoalt 緋弾のアリアalt 绯弹的亚莉亚
Author: Akamatsu Chuugaku
Artist: Koyoka Yoshino
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tokyo Butei High School - a special school where armed detectives, also known as "Butei" are trained. Tohyama Kinji is a sophomore student who has a unique body which activates a "super mode" when stimulated by "something." He tries to hide it from others in order to live a peaceful life. But trouble finds him when he becomes a victim of a bombing incident, where he meets the Butei High "Assault" department elite, Aria H. Kanzaki.

NOTE: THE ANIME COVERS UP TO CHAPTER 44

Spin-Off:

> Hidan no Aria AA
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/hidan-no-aria-aa-r4346 )
Go to Hidan no Aria Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic **Important** The Skipped Scans are Covered by the Anime New Window Wylie
  • 0 Replies
Topic what chapter did the anime stop at? New Window ace4life
  • 2 Replies
Topic Why isn't the english updated New Window lorddx22
  • 1 Replies

195 Comments

Summary of c32: The little devil Riko carrying out her pranks.

end.

Okay, since the guy who scanned the Comic Alive stopped for good, we're gonna be stuck at chapter 60, unless someone knows where to find raws. :x

edit: Well, someone picked it up it seems, so we're fine actually. <=D

wait, Hidan no aria AA (the spinoff) got hit with the dmca but this one didn't?

Because this is already licensed, but they'll fight for the unlicensed series so that it might appear profitable to an English publisher. Once they have their money coming in, they'll leave it up to the English company to deal with scanlators.

Ahhh ... can we get any more trope-y. Stop me if you've heard this one ... A Yandere (Shiryaki?), Tsundere (Aria), and Deredere (Riko) walk into a bar ... and out came Hidan No Aria ...LOL.

I actually don't mind ... but really?

woa, lots of new chapters in French, yey for me. :D

Wow! His older brother got a sex change? o.O

Not exactly. He's just very good at crossdressing, and like all long-haired bishonen characters can pass as a girl easily. :þ For the details, well, you'll see next chapter. --'.`--

Wow! His older brother got a sex change? o.O

lol, last words of the new chapter pretty much: "YOLO!". XD

YOOOOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lol, last words of the new chapter pretty much: "YOLO!". XD

Fight going on in the french chapters, so hype.

wait, Hidan no aria AA (the spinoff) got hit with the dmca but this one didn't?

Every time this gets a new chapter, I skim through the older chapters to get back up to speed and the whole story always seems to break just a little bit more.

Aria is supposed to be the descendant of Holmes but she doesn't investigate her classmates enough to figure out that RIko is the descendant of Lupin? On top of that, when Riko comes back, Aria is still so damned ignorant that she doesn't know of the Lupin family history of being  anti-heroes? Never mind failing as a descendant of Holmes, Aria is a failure as an investigator.

Well this manga adaptation is definitely better than the anime...

wait what? Rikko-Riko-Rin?

...sounds so much like "nico nico nii" >.<

I wonder if she really said that in the LN, can't remember =/

Already like her more than Aria...

I just cant get into this. Too much posturing for not enough actual decent content, feels like they threw a few cliché's in at high speed for good measure.

Why the Yuri tag, I don't even remember any typical ecci girl on girl action (2nd base) and they usually don't get Yuri tags.

exception for the spin off ... that have yuri yandere ...

And Yariel it being licensed isn't causing issues, it's a lack of dedicated people. If you have an interest in helping For The Halibut go by their IRC or their site and let them know.

I would if I could ...

I translating RPG Maker game via internet translation and proofreading it myself ...

for manga and novel, I can't help it if I can't paste the words in online translator ...

Why the Yuri tag, I don't even remember any typical ecci girl on girl action (2nd base) and they usually don't get Yuri tags.

DMG can stuff it, lol, as they won't be releasing the series until late next year, if you just look at their novel releases.  The only thing they're fast about acquiring titles, and letting them rot.

So you read a lot of yaoi? I went by Digital Manga Guild's site and seems like the vast majority of their stuff is guy on guy. There's a few yuri, also there's Kampfer (manga) which also hasn't been taken down making me think that DMG doesn't seem to mind scanlators. So why the hate? Again, the only reason the LN was taken down from Baka-Tsuki is because BT CHOSE to take it down. Not because they were staring down a cease and desist order.

DMG can stuff it, lol, as they won't be releasing the series until late next year, if you just look at their novel releases.  The only thing they're fast about acquiring titles, and letting them rot.

not always, Seikiri was taken down and there is yet to be an official English release of it.

Did you mean Sekirei, which A-Team, the scanlators, don't allow to be hosted anywhere so Batoto took it down and doesn't allow anyone to upload their chapters? Or did you mean something else and I'm just assuming you misspelled it lol

And Yariel it being licensed isn't causing issues, it's a lack of dedicated people. If you have an interest in helping For The Halibut go by their IRC or their site and let them know.

licensed  again ? *sigh* ...

time to read some RAW instead ...

When it comes to licensed manga they will only remove it either at the request of the group who scanlated the chapters or the company who has it licensed. So until either of those two things happen, the series will remain on Batoto. I know Baka-Tsuki removed the light novel translations of this series, but they remove series by choice once they get an English release, for example Accel World will be removed when the first novel is released in English this July.

not always, Seikiri was taken down and there is yet to be an official English release of it.

... I'm going to release Chapter 27 later even though it's been done. Some details were left out. Anyway... For The Hole Scanlations (Is that what you were called), can I hear your opinion? I've done it, so I don't really like to waste my effort. 

Release scheduled if no reply in 12 hours. (P.S: Too late.)

On another note, DMG has also licensed the manga. So you can remove this.

When it comes to licensed manga they will only remove it either at the request of the group who scanlated the chapters or the company who has it licensed. So until either of those two things happen, the series will remain on Batoto. I know Baka-Tsuki removed the light novel translations of this series, but they remove series by choice once they get an English release, for example Accel World will be removed when the first novel is released in English this July.

Can someone fill me in on the yuri tag?

I need it to science properly

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics