Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 226votes)

Amari Mawari

Alt Names: alt Around Amarialt あまりまわりalt 亚麻理的日常alt 아마리 마와리
Author: Kuroda Bb
Artist: Kuroda Bb
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Guy has some "precious book" with some "wonderful pictures" that he can't show to anyone.... The reason being, most of his college friends can't really understand his "tendencies".

Of course, we wouldn't have a story if the guy didn't go through some life changing encounters (all thanks to that very same book).
Go to Amari Mawari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Amari Mawari New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies

636 Comments

[TSUN INTENSIFIES]

The Tsundere is STRONG with this one.

Does the word "unrequited" in Japanese have anything to do with describing hair? I have a suspicion there was a joke there that was lost in translation.

not really. I think the joke was about how she has an unrequited love with his hair.

btw the Japanese word for unrequited love is 「片思い」(kataomoi)

This manga's cuteness reminds me so much of Henneko with pets in a very good way. I love Henneko and cuddling pets.

Amari is very much like Tsukiko and Kyouka is like steel king with how she likes Amari and very protective of her.

So, just started reading, literally, and chapter 1 page 5.  Amazing to see someone with as much an appreciation for big dogs as me!  Huge guard dog foaming at the mouth?  I'd still try to hug it.  I feel like giving Koda a hug now but he's sleeping with my little sis and it's too late to wake her up when she has school tomorrow =(

Poor Haru.  He just wants to pet the animals, and Amari just wants to touch his hair.  Misunderstandings abound!  Still would like to see Kyouko warm up to Haru though.  She seems a very understanding person, except where Amari is concerned.

This is really pretty cute and entertaining, though it is a bit disconcerting that Nozo looks so much like Run.

Thanks S-E.

This is kinda remind me of Hentai Ouji...

Well...

It's entertaining....

*follow*

Does the word "unrequited" in Japanese have anything to do with describing hair? I have a suspicion there was a joke there that was lost in translation.

...A middle schooler with a sparkly-blonde-hair fetish?

it's not easy having amazing hair.

Spoiler

This manga broke all my expectations after the first chapter

...A middle schooler with a sparkly-blonde-hair fetish?

Dogs are...awesome.

Dammit i need more!!! >.<

Kuroda Bb sure likes to draw tiny girls doesn't he?  Still, this is adorable.  I'd like to see some more interaction between Haru and Kyouko, of the non-violent type that is.  Also... anyone notice his internal dialogue there in the latest chapter?  He seems to have a reason for dying his hair blonde... interesting.

I think mostly  deliquent dye their hair blond. They are been avoided by most people especially girls  so I guess he want to be avoided. Perhaps his natural hair is even more dazzling that make girls  jealous and   bully him so he dye it so they would avoid him.

Kuroda Bb sure likes to draw tiny girls doesn't he?  Still, this is adorable.  I'd like to see some more interaction between Haru and Kyouko, of the non-violent type that is.  Also... anyone notice his internal dialogue there in the latest chapter?  He seems to have a reason for dying his hair blonde... interesting.

and a teenage girl appears. I hope she's not tsundere.

Spoiler

Run-chan cameo from A-channel!!!

I think my reaction rather mirrored Haru's at the end of that third chapter...

that sister gives this shirai kuroko vibe...

You mean the sister? I wouldn't go calling her tsundere; I mean a blonde trespasser who's suddenly friendly with my little sister? I'd be hostile too, plus she actually apologized for her mistake.

... yet again, another tsundere ruined something for me, when this madness will end ? 

TIL that "pet gravure" is not a term that shows up on Google.

And it's all up to you to change that now.

You know, "polyaness" also used to never return any results in Google. And then Yuyushiki episode 10 appeared...

Spoiler

20v0u8y.gif

TIL that "pet gravure" is not a term that shows up on Google.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics