Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 124votes)

Nina-san no Mahou Seikatsu

Alt Names: alt ニーナさんの魔法生活alt Daily Life of Sorceress Nina
Author: Takanashi Ringo
Artist: Takanashi Ringo
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Three days dragon flight from the nearest town, deep, deep in the forest, then deeper still, lives a 'witch'.
Nina the witch, also called "The world's strongest witch".
Visiting her is the apprentice, Iris.

This is the record of the witch and her apprentice's peaceful days, in a remote forest that breathes illusions and magic.
Go to Nina-san no Mahou Seikatsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

111 Comments

Because she is the second coming of christ!

Even though witches reject God? >_>

Once again i decide to click a random series & test my luck reading it...

Spoiler

the girl was like: "Nina's apprentice?!" *Opens cloak* "Huh? Didn't Nina teach her to grow them?"

.....Megumi got a rival!!!

Well got used to that since some of my relatives in duh Vietnam live under easy circumstances. Can't say I don't feel anything, but not enough to make me vegan :c

Spoiler

As we can see, not only meaty parts are edible. xD

Spoiler

You don't need to go the Vegan way, you could also be vegetarian you know... (In case you haven't noticed already Vegan=/=Vegetarian)

Ha. I recall reading some native Africans complaining about the wild animals (elephants, lions etc) and how difficult it is living with them roaming about. This one African remarked that you can have a civilized or modern country like that.

Remember how ancient European heroes used to go slay wild bulls and lions that terrorized the countrysides?  Now we Westerners sit and keep Africa undeveloped and in poverty so we can congratulate ourselves on "saving the planet".

...You are adorable.

Spoiler

I love these kind of detailed scenery like this.

Thanks a lot for the new chapter!! :)

Purely visual storytelling is so underemployed in comics and manga. Artists often just draw scenery that looks cool without giving a thought to what that scenery could convey to readers. 

Here we have a landscape full of craters and a city that is mostly underground. It isn't enough to know for sure but it looks to me like some magical version of a nuclear apocalypse occurred a long time ago. I'm drawn in whatever the reason.

They did mention some war 500 years ago in chapter 3.

color page, little dragon, dangerous portal methods... and then a magic city...
ohh mighty Ghibli hear our pray and make this in your next movie

maybe a certain someone use it as practice spot.

Spoiler

Nina walks the path of explosion as well.

Well... the shitstorm was for killing a lion that was a symbol for conservation, not for killing a random lion. I doubt it would be much worse if he ate it too, but why on earth would you eat a lion, unless you are dying of starvation.

Killing things for food or because its your job is a fairly natural thing to do. Killing animals that a lot of people have cared for for years and at great expense, for a cheap thrill is another thing entirely. I would say its pretty damn callous.

For self-defense.

And I say thank you for admitting you have no idea how animal conservation works. No one "cares" for protected animals because they're let loose on conservation lands and left to their own devices. Other than (as of recently) monitoring them with GPS trackers and giving them the occasional checkup (assuming they don't go and die off on their own), no one "cares" for them. Its extremely impersonal, relatively cheap and very natural.

Terrible example. A lot of animal meats are not commonly eaten/sold despite being LEGAL (under proper procedures) because Westerners are psychopaths.

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/world-on-a-plate/2013/jun/07/us-taste-lion-burgers

Shitstorm for killing a lion, imagine the shitpocolypse if he ate it afterwards.

Well... the shitstorm was for killing a lion that was a symbol for conservation, not for killing a random lion. I doubt it would be much worse if he ate it too, but why on earth would you eat a lion, unless you are dying of starvation.

Killing things for food or because its your job is a fairly natural thing to do. Killing animals that a lot of people have cared for for years and at great expense, for a cheap thrill is another thing entirely. I would say its pretty damn callous.

Purely visual storytelling is so underemployed in comics and manga. Artists often just draw scenery that looks cool without giving a thought to what that scenery could convey to readers. 

Here we have a landscape full of craters and a city that is mostly underground. It isn't enough to know for sure but it looks to me like some magical version of a nuclear apocalypse occurred a long time ago. I'm drawn in whatever the reason.

hmmm.....landscape has a heck of a lot of holes in it don't it

maybe a certain someone use it as practice spot.

Spoiler

Now we Westerners sit and keep Africa undeveloped and in poverty so we can congratulate ourselves on "saving the planet".

So Africa is underdevelopped because there are wild animals roaming around ? Not because of corruption, neocolonialism, authoritarianism, climate among other things ? Seems like I learned something today.

hmmm.....landscape has a heck of a lot of holes in it don't it

i think this will be a great series, I hope it goes on for a while.

Terrible example. A lot of animal meats are not commonly eaten/sold despite being LEGAL (under proper procedures) because Westerners are psychopaths.

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/world-on-a-plate/2013/jun/07/us-taste-lion-burgers

Shitstorm for killing a lion, imagine the shitpocolypse if he ate it afterwards.

Ha. I recall reading some native Africans complaining about the wild animals (elephants, lions etc) and how difficult it is living with them roaming about. This one African remarked that you can have a civilized or modern country like that.

Remember how ancient European heroes used to go slay wild bulls and lions that terrorized the countrysides?  Now we Westerners sit and keep Africa undeveloped and in poverty so we can congratulate ourselves on "saving the planet".

Well, they're probably talking about sport or trophy hunters, I have nothing against hunting your own food, but there's people out there who just kill stuff for shits and giggles (like that famous lion case, do you think the guy actually ate that?)

This is one of the things that I really don't get about people who claim hunters don't respect life.

Like, they go to a supermarket and get processed beef that came from cows that may have lived in shitty conditions in slaughterhouses without thinking twice about it. Someone who gets their own meat understands more than anyone else the thought that a life has to be taken for them to have a nice meal.

I don't have a problem eating meat, but holding a deer's leg up while my father cut it open and pulled the heart out with his bare hands (which for you who don't hunt, is not a creepy voodoo ritual, just a regular part of field dressing to keep meat from spoiling and make carrying it easier) gave me a lot more perspective on it.

It's super neat that the mangaka went out of his way to showcase the nastier parts of rustic life like this.

Well, they're probably talking about sport or trophy hunters, I have nothing against hunting your own food, but there's people out there who just kill stuff for shits and giggles (like that famous lion case, do you think the guy actually ate that?)

Gutting with a cleaver? That's magic for sure!

You sort of become jaded to raw animals and the selling after watching skinning videos and what not. I know people have become vegetarians over what I've seen.

This is one of the things that I really don't get about people who claim hunters don't respect life.

Like, they go to a supermarket and get processed beef that came from cows that may have lived in shitty conditions in slaughterhouses without thinking twice about it. Someone who gets their own meat understands more than anyone else the thought that a life has to be taken for them to have a nice meal.

I don't have a problem eating meat, but holding a deer's leg up while my father cut it open and pulled the heart out with his bare hands (which for you who don't hunt, is not a creepy voodoo ritual, just a regular part of field dressing to keep meat from spoiling and make carrying it easier) gave me a lot more perspective on it.

It's super neat that the mangaka went out of his way to showcase the nastier parts of rustic life like this.

4bd.jpg

She is a milf beauty, has a great smile and she can even cook! Why is she so perfect?

Because she is the second coming of christ!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics