Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 39votes)

Freezing Pair Love Stories

Alt Names: alt フリージング ペアラブストーリーズalt Freezing - Pair Love Storiesalt Freezing: Pair Love Stories
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Kim So-Hee
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Freezing Pair Love Stories manga tells the story of how the various Pandoras and Limiters met. The first chapter focuses on the characters Ganessa Roland and Arthur Crypton.

> Spin-off of Freezing
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/freezing-r43 )
Go to Freezing Pair Love Stories Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

105 Comments

literally cannot remember any pandora names. except satellizer, because she is the main character  bae

It is just his name.  Nothing to do with part 2.  It suggests that his father is Marc Anthony (senior/Part 1). 

Oh. I guess this is what happens when asking questions before actually reading the chapter lol. Thanks xD

Uhm, why is chapter 07 titled "Atia Simmons x Marc Anthony II" if there's is no Part I?

It is just his name.  Nothing to do with part 2.  It suggests that his father is Marc Anthony (senior/Part 1). 

Uhm, why is chapter 07 titled "Atia Simmons x Marc Anthony II" if there's is no Part I?

Once again, freezing love stories doesnt fail to deliver.

IM dal-young should just stick to comedy, he clearly sucks at everything else.

Well, after the latest chapters, that scene with Arnett and Morrison playing videogames together makes so much more sense. :P

I've lost track of how many pairings there are so you know what let's have a multi-wedding! Be it double, triple or quadruple wedding!

I really like the artist's drawing style, I wonder if the original series would look better in it.

Maybe, but it wouldn't fit the setting.  Since Love Stories is all about Pandoras and Limiters coming together, the art style is more elegant, highlighting the cuteness of the characters, even hard-nosed ones like Ingrid look prettier in this story. Though since the main story is more serious, the style wouldn't fit, sad to say. :(

I really like the artist's drawing style, I wonder if the original series would look better in it.

Oh look! 

It's all the characters we used to care about in the main story before they were all but forgotten and tossed aside in the story line so we could focus Aoi Gengou's bullshit to the absolute exclusion of everything else!

God I miss them.

After all the angst going on in the original, this was refreshing. I almost thought this had been dropped.

I read your Freezing releases, then I was (positively, because I prefer the spin-offs) surprised when you translated a chapter of Zero and now this. Again, thanks a lot!

LOL.  You're welcome.  I had to push out chapter 24 of Zero last week cause well, I just hate leaving multi-parters hanging. Within two weeks we should be back on the main series with Vol 28's release.  (I'll refuse to skip the part II PLS release ;) )

Plan on all of them.  It was a matter of fitting it in is all!  With this release, we have actually released one of both PLS and Freezing Zero as well as the main series.

I read your Freezing releases, then I was (positively, because I prefer the spin-offs) surprised when you translated a chapter of Zero and now this. Again, thanks a lot!

Eh, you're continuing this one as well? Nice, thanks!

Plan on all of them.  It was a matter of fitting it in is all!  With this release, we have actually released one of both PLS and Freezing Zero as well as the main series.

Eh, you're continuing this one as well? Nice, thanks!

OMG! AN UPDATE!

I promise part II next week.  ;)  I just couldn't let it go another month..

OMG! AN UPDATE!

wtf Creo in just one year became like that...

lol wut, In the main Freezing manga it was never explicitly stated that Chiffon and Ticy were a yuri pair. Also this manga too only hits at Abel and Ticy's relationship. I'm seriously loling though. What's up with yuri fans and their OMFG THIS IS THE WORST THING EVER AHHHHH reactions whenever someone or something comes even close to suggesting that their favored yuri pair might not be so. I see this for many ship wars, but never has universal as anything that has to do with yuri (Just look at some NanoFate fans haha). There was even this one guy who posted seething flame comments on a vanilla het doujin featuring a yuri girl. Said guy got sooo mad, but doesn't even bat an eyelash at all of the truly disturbing stuff out there.

well since freezing first chronicles came before this...and its by the same author as the main manga... sooo why are you "seriously loling"? because you're ignorant? i know it made me lol :P

Itsuki Gorou...that evil man!

He destroyed that loli!!! WHY????????

lol wut, In the main Freezing manga it was never explicitly stated that Chiffon and Ticy were a yuri pair. Also this manga too only hits at Abel and Ticy's relationship. I'm seriously loling though. What's up with yuri fans and their OMFG THIS IS THE WORST THING EVER AHHHHH reactions whenever someone or something comes even close to suggesting that their favored yuri pair might not be so. I see this for many ship wars, but never has universal as anything that has to do with yuri (Just look at some NanoFate fans haha). There was even this one guy who posted seething flame comments on a vanilla het doujin featuring a yuri girl. Said guy got sooo mad, but doesn't even bat an eyelash at all of the truly disturbing stuff out there.

Anyway it was a nice chapter. It's good to see these faceless mook limiters get some personality, that and the art is really cute. One thing though, all of these other limiters are portrayed as cool confident guys. With so many guys like that in the academy, we just HAD to end up with Kazuya of all people as the main character in Freezing. adsfsdfsdf

This. It was only ever said that they were REALLY close friends, and they might have been a Yuri pair at some point. Girl x Girl pairings in japan are accepted in people's youth, and they're expected to 'grow out' of them as they get older. (Despite it not working like that, that's the cultural perception.)

only decent romance in freezing was ticy x chiffon... its like watching idy take a second dump on the pair... pls disappear back to where you were these last 99.9% of the story, abel... or die from massive bloodloss due to a severed leg, wichever.

Anyway it was a nice chapter. It's good to see these faceless mook limiters get some personality, that and the art is really cute. One thing though, all of these other limiters are portrayed as cool confident guys. With so many guys like that in the academy, we just HAD to end up with Kazuya of all people as the main character in Freezing. adsfsdfsdf

Lol, you have to be 12th years old or a frat boy if you think this no talent hack can make anything good. He doesn't do his own art at all. He's basically the male equipvlent of Stephenie meyer. There is no heart just fetishism and sexism towards both genders.

Actually, it is pretty good. I hate the main story of Freezing, but I find this cute. The love story is platonic and both boys and girls definitely the type that comes out fromShoujo manga, LOL.

There are a lot of manga, and I don't surprised to see people borrow other arts or overlapped same style. Maybe the author wants to created this some sort of romance manga but the editor say no.

This comes from female perspective anyway. So if you want to reply this comment. Please give your argument  that back up your opinion and explain it in mature way without rude words.

Sorry for the long comment ^^;

I'm pretty sure this chapter was just an excuse to put Ticy in as many cute outfits as the artist could think up.

even so, she's seriously hella cute before that thing with chiffon happened in the main series.

only decent romance in freezing was ticy x chiffon... its like watching idy take a second dump on the pair... pls disappear back to where you were these last 99.9% of the story, abel... or die from massive bloodloss due to a severed leg, wichever.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics