Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.92 - 294votes)

Big Order

Alt Names: alt พลังจิตเปลี่ยนโลกalt ビッグオーダーalt Gran Orden
Author: Esuno Sakae
Artist: Esuno Sakae
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The manga's story centers on an introverted high school student named Eiji Hoshimiya with a huge secret — he wished for the destruction of the world when he was younger. Fairies give certain people special powers called Orders. What Order Users can do with their power depends on their wishes. 10 years after the Great Destruction, Eiji struggles to come to terms with his immense power.
Go to Big Order Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Volume 9 Chapter 47 Discussion: Sakae screws up New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic Fan Theory - Big Order + Future Diary New Window dragontune172
  • 3 Replies
Topic Who are YOU rooting for? Rin x Eiji or Iyo x Eiji? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic Powers, discussions and theories New Window Irecinius
  • 9 Replies
Topic Mirai Nikki and Big Order: Similarities and Differences New Window Theoderich
  • 1 Replies
Topic creating a team for Big Order New Window domper60
  • 7 Replies

586 Comments

I start reading, only to find that chapter 7 is almost completely broken and pretty much unreadable. T_T
Geez, the watermarks aren't like the ads they use to have on youtube. Besides in some streaming sites in Japan they got watermarks all over the place. I don't even see the watermarks. Also complaining isn't gonna do anything. They aren't gonna stop just for you. Are you REALLY going to stop reading for a watermark? Probably not. Unless you're born with a silver spoon in your mouth, I have no idea why you are complaining.
Can I say something? USE THE DAMN SPOILER!
There are people who read the posts first, go post into the discussion thread.
@Aizen Ryousoki
I'm on a scanning team too, and we don't put watermarks on our works.
The only excuse they have is huge egos.
Spoiler
use firefox or opera browser, if you are in chrome, install this plugins.
The same thing happen with minamoto monogatari >>
Why do the releases have blank pages. Readig every 2 pages does t really make any sense.
WOW ch7 so short .....
@Secundum
you say can that because your one of those who don't even say thanks to those whom gives an effort on translating this manga!!! Are you paying them !?? are you giving them a job !!??? to give complaint like that!!! they might have put watermarks but guy's you can't deny that the way they translate this manga was good !!! and what more they not like you really need to pay just to read this!!?? anyway this chapter 7 only has 19 page wonder why the previous chapters has a average of 30 each so i am really wondering why this only has 19 page!
called*
@Cydric There is something valled spoiler dumbass, not everyone read the chapter before posting.
@ Secundum

and yet you are still here, lol >.<
More pathetic and childish behaviour from the stupidest of scanlation groups.
What's the point of watermarks etc. when you can just switch browsers?
All watermarks do is make me want to use Mangafox more.
She'll obviously say something like "Now that you've touched me, you'll take responsibility won't you ?!" next chapter.
Oooh! it`s here! banzai!
Spoiler
use firefox or opera browser, if you are in chrome, install this plugins.
chapter 7 is still uploading, my internet isnt working well, some new antipiracy meassure or ....?
@TsundereChan.

Are you retarded? Yes you are. Why am I asking that? Scanlators aren't "complaining about others stealing the stuff." They're complaining about people(Mangafox, etc) getting paid from their volunteer work that they do for the fans. This doesn't make them hypocrites and assholes. If they're complaining about "people stealing stuff" why do they allow Batoto to upload their manga? To hell, why do they upload it if they're afraid of people stealing it? They only disallowed it on Mangafox, Mangahere(same company) because they don't see it as fair (and it isn't) that a company is profiting from their hard work and the fact that they (Mangafox, mangahere) don't even listen to their upload policies show how little respect they have for scanlators. So please stop writing up BS if you have no idea what you're talking about. Idiot. Your spelling and grammar is atrocious. I highly you ever donated to any group and to be honest no one want any support from an illiterate retard like you.
@Unograil

I do see some grammar mistakes, maybe it's my OCD kicking in, I am a grammar whore. LOL! But I wouldn't have pointed it out if there wasn't any error. Don't get me wrong, I am grateful to you guys for scanlating this title.
the little progress each month made me drop it, even though this was manga started out so good :(
Take over the world now that a worthy ambition. Who wants to join me?
Wow thats not hate that Rin has for Eiji, its more like despise dipped in gasoline and set on fire
@TsundereChan You're not reading it?
THEN START READING RIGHT NOW, GODDAMN.
Photo
TsundereChan
Mar 08 2012 05:29 PM
@Xiax
r u just born retarded or did ur mom dropped u when u were a kid?
whoever said that we are against scanlators pirating author's work?
we cant be against it cuz thats the only way for most of the manga to debut here
the argument is that the scanlators complaining about others stealing the stuff they stole from the author which make them hypocrites and assholes
there are scanlators i respect and support with donations
the ones who arent being hypocrites and assholes
and no im not reading this manga

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics