Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.83 - 275votes)

Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki + Imouto

Alt Names: alt 鬼灯さん家のアネキ(+妹)alt Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki + Imoutoalt Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki Plus Imoutoalt Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki Plus Imouto
Author: Igarashi Ran
Artist: Igarashi Ran
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The 4-koma crack comedy is back, and this time around Gorou's crush on his sadistic, older stepsister Haru has reached the stage where openly sexual innuendos have become part of their everyday life.
The pair's "peaceful" days would have continued - if only it weren't for Haru's cousin Aoi-chan and her (dangerous?) younger sister-like existence.

Prequel:

> Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/hozuki-san-chi-no-aneki-r504 )
Go to Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki + Imouto Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic whos your favorite New Window lorddx22
  • 2 Replies
Topic Just what the ****? - From a fan of Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki New Window FakeHero
  • 9 Replies

430 Comments

This is so unfun. It's borderline H and it feels wrong. If it was actual H then it would make sense but it's ruining the characters from the previous series.

Well, I guess the author just wanted a change, since everyone is now older.

This is so unfun. It's borderline H and it feels wrong. If it was actual H then it would make sense but it's ruining the characters from the previous series.

So... this got axed or what?

Mangaupdates doesn't have any axed tag, and Chinese scans are still regular, So I'm pretty sure it's still ongoing. 

So... this got axed or what?

And then Gorou woke up and this was all a dream and the sequel went back to how the original was.

But seriously this entire series so far is just all over the place and it's really not very funny.

I find that it's better to think of this series as an alternate universe spin-off rather than an actual sequel. I personally don't think it's that bad, but it doesn't really meet the standards and expectations of its predecessor, which was way better compared to this. Still, it's an enjoyable read if you forget about the fact that it's related to the first one.

Also, does anyone know when the next chapters are gonna come out? Someone who read the raws told me that chapter six is going to have a character from the original series show up and I'm itching to know who that person is (the bastard wouldn't tell me anything else and I refuse to look at the raws on principle). Thanks.

damn , slutty yuri girl is the worst type of character EVER

It's a comedy h-manga without the comedy or the hentai, so you just get a mess of 'what is this and why does it exist?'

I'm gonna wait on one more chapter to see if this manga grows a brain, a dick, and a heart, and if it doesn't then I'm out.

Agreed, he's right and you all know it.

In fact I'd go further and ask "why hasn't it been already taken out the back and shot to put it out of its suffering?"

Spoiler

Gorou's gonna have it rough.. AGAIN. :(

This is basically a comedy h-manga now.

It's a comedy h-manga without the comedy or the hentai, so you just get a mess of 'what is this and why does it exist?'

I'm gonna wait on one more chapter to see if this manga grows a brain, a dick, and a heart, and if it doesn't then I'm out.

I'm done. If this was actually H i might read it more but I can't stand this anymore.

I feel the similar thing too.... let's wait until the next chapter, because it seems that this story will be shorter (and seems that it will be axed) and it will end sooner than expected... So much development in only 4 chapters is not good.

Err.... you are right until the last part of the chapter 4... if this is confirmed on the next chapter, drama tones will come. 

BTW, re-readed the chapter. the new girl Shiho, maybe is the one who Gorou needs to change and get mature.

I'm done. If this was actually H i might read it more but I can't stand this anymore.

Spoiler

Ok, I started to read both series, but this one seems to being WAY shorter than the other.... also it seems that  the Cerebus Syndrome is near to happen. So maybe this time Haru's BF is real and she will go overseas... so Gorou will decide to where he will study and maybe he will decide for the future.

But for now, enjoy the comedy because it seems that it won't last longer....

For what it is on its own, it's great IMO. Compared to the original, its not as good, but I genuinely enjoy reading the pure comedy in this series. Probably just me though.

Sadly, the only thing that resembles the previous one is that Gorou is still the manga's punching bag.

Sigh... I can't remember the last time I cringed so hard reading a chapter of manga... a comedy ecchi seinen series at that.

I wish this manga ends sooner than later. It's nothing like the old manga.

Spoiler

I do hope there is "a change in maturity". They need to cut back with the extreme jokes and perverseness, even by just a little. I want future moments with the study-buddy to be at least decent or half-decent, much like the prequel.

wow, that's quite interesting. to think they would try live-drama-ing this.

The live action was likely made to garner attention to the new series.

That's the way stuff works in Japan, Everything is a commercial for the original work.

Doujin/Anime/DramaCDs/Jav....etc.

It all points back to the Original work so it can gain greater popularity and last longer, or at the very least get a new adaptation.

This is so much more perverse than the prequel. I like it but the old one is way better.

Also, wtf live-action.

What the fuck. Is this live action thing a joke or something? I mean, who in hell would watch this, or even think of MAKING this?

I find that the Japanese are weird when it comes to making these kinds of things. It's obviously going to be crap yet they don't seem to care.

My heart cant take this anymore..

What the fuck. Is this live action thing a joke or something? I mean, who in hell would watch this, or even think of MAKING this?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics