Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 157votes)

Majo no Shinzou

Alt Names: alt Cadının Kalbialt El corazón de la brujaalt 魔女の心臓alt 魔女的心脏alt Witch's Heart
Author: Matoba
Artist: Matoba
Genres: Adventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Accompanied by a talking lantern, Mika pursues her sister on a quest to retrieve that which was stolen from her long ago.
Go to Majo no Shinzou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

171 Comments

; -; MY TEARS, IT WON'T STOP

; ~ ; THAT STORY

; A ; AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

p.s. more lolis

This is my favorite episodic chapter of all Majo no Shinzou, I adore the arcs, but this one… It broke my heart and healed it all over again.

According to the magazine, this is also the favorite chapter of the japanese fandom after the one when Mika met Lumiere.

Thanks Maaya and AQUA Scans!!!

great chapter, a really melancholy atmosphere and the ending is perfect

This release will look a bit different of the usual ones, that’s because these raws came from my friend Maaya from Ryuusei no Mafia who bought her own copy for it because I skipped that issue of the gangan (whopps!) & Thanks Maaya!!

Btw, this chapter is the one that inspired the cover of volume 3~ Gotta love all those backgrounds!

sorry, the only 'foreshadowing' I saw from c3 was that she shares the same taste as horloge.

._.

Horlogue? I was hoping he turned out to be a boy....

Loli witch
Loli princess
Loli mermaid

Lolis, Lolis everywhere.

And now, loli elf.

And that other loli thing that seems to look like the sister but isn't the sister? .- .

Nah. We’re not mean enough to leave you with the cliffhanger of last chapter. This was the Lumiere arc. I’m still curious about what Horloge really wants and why is he granting the wishes of the twins.

By the way, there’s a lot of foreshadowing in chapter 3 of this one and of what will happen in the future. I would recommend you to read again chapter 3 after you are done with this one.

Aaaaaand we’ll have a bunch of episodic chapters as usual and then… starts the real deal: The arc of Laurise. I hope you guys are ready for it.

My dearest deadpan-face loli... this is a joke riiight
NOOOOO NOOOO NOOOO 

Loli witch
Loli princess
Loli mermaid

Lolis, Lolis everywhere.

I know right! Such a heaven oww.jpg

Majo no Shinzou artwork captured my eyes at the first-sight, then Mika appeared, captured my heart, and then the story, made me fall completely... This makes me think that... some mangakas are just... magical...

Man, I love this story so much.

EDIT: Ch 13...'A ' well...shit.

"A Change!"

lol, he's about to get whacked ^_^

A very unique taste. haha.

Dunno how long ago was that but probably because she was not, well, that young.

LOL

Oh god my sides hurt that last page is hilarious!

stupid dragon, in front of you is a high class and legal loli >A</

Did you really dare to ask for a Change???

Having THAT beauty in front of you ... Are you insane Lumiere???

With these we are done with volume 2! :)

We're already working on volume 3 thought.

Thank you aqua scans for picking this up! Love this series.

Note 1: Witch's Heart was originally a project our sister group, Ryuusei no Mafia, used to scanlate, but unfortunately due internal reasons they won't be able to continue scanlating in english for a while, so they requested us to keep this project alive till they are back on their feet.

Note 2: Lumiel's actual name is Lumiere (Light in french).

oh wow, extra chapter is so so sweet!

AN UPDATE!! :D

AH MAH GAWD UPDATE.

EDIT: finish read, ALL MAH HNNNNNNNNNGH

Loli witch
Loli princess
Loli mermaid

Lolis, Lolis everywhere.
cuuuuute! Mika-chan and Lumiel >__<
The art is so fucking good.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series