Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.74 - 268votes)

Inugami-san to Sarutobi-kun wa Naka ga Warui.

Alt Names: alt A Dog and Monkey Relationship.alt 犬神さんと猿飛くんは仲が悪い。alt Inu Saru Waruialt Inugami-san and Sarutobi-kun Have a Bad Relationshipalt Inugami-san to Sarutobi-kun wa Naka ga Waruialt Inugami-san y Sarutobi-kun tienen una mala relación
Author: Tachibana Roku
Artist: Tachibana Roku
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Inugami Tsubaki is the perfect girl and has her future perfectly planned: she's beautiful, honor student, skilled in sports and loved by everyone. As the future head of the most powerful financial clan of Japan, it seems nothing can stop her. However, in her first day of High School, she mets Sarutobi Sanosuke, a wicked guy who outsmarts her and quickly becomes her enemy - what's going to happen between them?
Go to Inugami-san to Sarutobi-kun wa Naka ga Warui. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This manga is unbearable. New Window Turin
  • 40 Replies
Topic Not sure about this... But this manga remind you of someone? New Window mrponeis
  • 0 Replies

424 Comments

I must admit I sort of like the role reversal here.  Usually it's the guy who is a clueless blob with no real talents and gets a shock to the system from a clever girl with no apparent weaknesses.  

That's certainly how it is in shounen manga, but for shoujo manga, it's always the brilliant guy and the incapable girl. So honestly, I can't call this manga very original. It's even pretty standard for the guy to humiliate the girl on their first meeting, though usually she still has a crush on him for some inexplicable reason.

I would have preferred the artist do ... just about anything else than this manga.

I like it, especially the characters. The girl is cute, has that dere vibe to her, the guy is glasses dude(which i hate personally), but is ballsy and I had enough of the weak ass MCs already. 

Good art, poor characters that aren't believable in the slightest. Reads like shoujo except with some perversion thrown in to make it seinen. Worst of both worlds.

Meh I agree. Love the art - hate the characters.

I applaud the author if the next thing she does is disown herself and leave her house.

Annoying guy MC and annoying family. Even though I won't do it myself, she should because she can nearly do everything well.

If it's just her bowing down to her family's whims and the male MC's whims.. I want to cry. Waste of good character.

Even if the author makes it a story about lovers and that she's happy because of it in the end, just too pathetic and the journey will be painful too watch.

Just like Ren'ai Shimasen-ka.. Good art, good characters, good background story, lame development.

Add 'bad set-up' to this one.

Ragefest incoming.

Good art, poor characters that aren't believable in the slightest. Reads like shoujo except with some perversion thrown in to make it seinen. Worst of both worlds.

followed...

well, this is somewhat cliche but interesting.

I mean, it's just fun to read and see things happen.

Really, I think it's pretty good ~

I get the feeling that this is all a plan, the gramps brought him in to give his grand daughter competition so that she made a better leader. or something along those lines.

oh yay manga about a-hole guys yay. unfollow

The guy might be a-hole but it is equally annoying the girl is gullible. I might even go as far as calling her dumb

In before, this is all just a ploy to improve girls ability to lead the company.

I'm not a fan of changing the consequences of a wager after the outcome has already been decided.

Spoiler

Strange characters. I know its for the plot and whatnot, but for someone who was aiming to be (basically) a CEO has a piss poor poker face.

I like jerk characters. This will make for an interesting manga!

mmm truth is I didn't like it so much, if it was the reverse then it will be funny but the girl being treated like that just seems abuse to me xD

I must admit I sort of like the role reversal here.  Usually it's the guy who is a clueless blob with no real talents and gets a shock to the system from a clever girl with no apparent weaknesses.  Instead, it's the girl now who seems to be incapable of handling the situation as a guy turns everything upside down.  They kinda threw her a bone of course and made her a hard-worker and multi-talented as well as everybody's ojousama, but in a way that makes this even more amusing.  (I've always inherently disagreed with the Ojousama archetype and all the elite Zaibatsu children types, I think unnaturally glorifying people who inherit money is a terrible terrible media habit.)

I won't lie though, this kid is clearly a hateful person, regardless of whatever his sad backstory will turn out to be.  But it's always good to see a guy like this once in a while, I suppose.

I guess there's some good and some bad here, so we'll need more chapters to really see.

Also, I agree about the grandfather being really bipolar about how he handles this whole thing.

Isn't this is just a set up by the grandfather to make him her fiancee? (plus that kind of panties she got as present, maybe he planned it for a long time)

I think like Inugami, Sarutobi household is also some influential clan or some thing.

They probably met during childhood for both of their family gathering and discussion for their engangement.

Don't they say that sometimes guys bully the girl they like? I think its in effect here considering she is such a perfectionist. Standard idiot MC is bad match up here so the mangaka made a great job using a dick MC.

(I know its cliched but knowing the author, its likely. I swear i've read this kind of plot so many time in hentai) 

Ugh, the grandpa is such a scumbag.  Like really, is there no other way to break the news to your granddaughter other than humiliating her and nominating someone else without warning or consultation?  I guess this is how the author creates "plot" and "drama" though...

The only thing wrong I see with this manga is the grandfather. Monkey has no real reason to be nice to dog. Dog has been pampered all her life and is used to being number one and praised for it. This all makes sense in a twisted way, except for granpa giving his granddaughter sexy underwear.

As for monkey's reason to be so rough with her, dunno, don't care. It's kinda refreshing to see the opposite of what is so common in manga, which is women being rude bitches at every opportunity. (I don't mean all women, mind you, but between tsunderes and plain bitches, I think I've had enough of it)

Rant, no spoilers inside

Spoiler

Spoiler

I think it would be something more like they were childhooh friends or something like that and him being a douche is a really stupid plan to conquer her xD ... or not.

That girl is stupid! She shouldn't have accepted to give him something for her loss because if he wanted a price he should have asked it beforehand and not after the bet. After it was just stupid of her to have accepted it.

Well I for one like this guy, even if he's a bit of a dick. His straightforward and blunt nature is pretty nice to see, plus I'd like to think there's more to his character than just being an arrogant smart ass.

It's early on so things will probably change, but right now only the maid is likable. The grandfather is a douche, the granddaughter is arrogant and vain, and the guy is a total cockgoblin.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics