Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 251votes)

Hakoiri Drops

Alt Names: alt Boxed Dropsalt 箱入りドロップスalt Слезы взаперти
Author: Tsurusaki Yuu
Artist: Tsurusaki Yuu
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kasugai Yoichi just entered high school and started living on his own. But his new next-door neighbor, Nishimori Shizuku, is the ultimate sheltered girl. The smallest ordinary thing is new to Shizuku, who grew up never leaving her house. Naturally, there's no way he could leave such a cute girl alone!
Go to Hakoiri Drops Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic RAWs for the rest of vol-3 to vol-5 New Window Jacorlus
  • 1 Replies
Topic RAWs for Vol. 1-2 New Window BobrykRori
  • 0 Replies

396 Comments

Poor Kasugai... His brain overheated.

it happened again so I am borrowing your post

Poor Ainoki... :'(

ViFPHmt.jpg

So is he like a male Ritsu?

Well that was a slightly odd chapter.

I know he had to do the opposite of Ainoki, but that was pretty silly xD

Yeah, nice crash 'n burn haha! I do actually enjoy the Inoki x Moe ship canoe raft. And how the guys egg on each other, really reminds me of my school days.

I really, really love this manga if anyone didn't notice already.

I know he had to do the opposite of Ainoki, but that was pretty silly xD

What a complicated feeling. It's going to be some time untill everything is translated but i already feel sad about it ending.

Yeah, same here. It's like being faced with the fact that someday we won't have to wait anymore for a new chapter, leaving another hole in our hearts filled with nothing but shizuku moments and sweet memories.

Let's enjoy it while it lasts so we can keep it closer to our hearts once its done ( ;__; )

'your microcosm' is a terrible, terrible name for your own junk.......

Ainoki says 小宇宙。It's not my euphemism it's his.

Vol 6/ending was good! Endings always leaves me wanting more, and while I still did it was still pretty satisfying.

I went back to the other manga and I realized it wasn't easier because there was less to clean, but because I cared less about the cleaning. Also it was too lewd to edit with people in the room.

Cover 6 :

Final cover, series ended with 85 chapters.

We will need a bit of time before we can see the end here.

At least the pure cinnamon roll is still smiling.

better than "junk"

Cover 6 :

What a complicated feeling. It's going to be some time untill everything is translated but i already feel sad about it ending.

Final cover, series ended ...

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

... with 85 chapters

┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

Cover 6 :

5919014-06.jpg

We will need a bit of time before we can see the end here.

She's not awake enough to notice but there's that princess carry she wanted.

Let's hope it will happen again when she's awake.

Well, good luck Multipoke with your project , hope it's not too long because i love this manga :)

I know WAY too much about this

You abduct women/grils for a living? :P

I-I think the quality is good enough :(

Also, princess carrying is tough. For 50kg girl, you need to balance about 30kg on your dominant hand and 20kg on the other one. And good core muscles.

Most teenage boys have enough arm strength coz daily training rituals

Also, princess carrying is tough. For 50kg girl, you need to balance about 30kg on your dominant hand and 20kg on the other one. And good core muscles.

Not really, the weight isn't in the hands, it's in the forearms, so it's actually much easier the lifting weights and the bigger weight goes the forearm that is carrying the legs, which usually is the non dominant one.

Also, it is actually easier to lift a tall woman rather than a short one, because a short one forces the lifter to get much lower.

I know WAY too much about this

Ainoki bro is a true bro.

Sorry to tease. I am not continuing this manga until I finish my other project. If this is still dead after I finish that I'll continue.

Even though this is my favorite manga, Cleaning and redrawing Hakoiri is too time consuming due to all the subtext within the image.

After I did one chapter I knew I couldn't keep up the quality relative to Cir9. I just accidentally did chapter 33 instead of 32 so I had to do 32 as well.

vader.jpg

I think it was easily good enough, but if you're not completely happy with it/don't have enough time, there's nothing we can do. Thanks for the two chapters, though.

I hope someone will pick this up for real soon.

God it's so weird that this manga is dead considering how great it is. Thank you for the scanlations, even with how hard it is.

She's not awake enough to notice but there's that princess carry she wanted.

It's being approved. I don't have contributor status so they have to manually approve all things I upload. I uploaded it like 20 minutes after 32 because I was doing some final edits and they haven't gotten around to it. 32 got approved really fast, I probably caught them right before they checked the queue. It might not appear for another few hours until they check the queue again.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics