Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 183votes)

Biorg Trinity

Alt Names: alt バイオーグ・トリニティalt Biorg Trinity โรคร้ายกลายพันธุ์มนุษย์
Author: Maijo Ohtaro
Artist: Oh Great
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Opening holes in the palms of both hands, the “Bio Bug” disease enables people to absorb and then fuse with things they like. In a world made up of precarious balances, what will become of love, of youth? Here the curtain rises on a really incredible pair, delineated in a brand new youth-ensemble cast.
Go to Biorg Trinity Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Oh Great / Maijou Outarou, two people that complement each other XD New Window vinceled
  • 2 Replies
Topic regarding biorg trinity translations New Window yemudan
  • 4 Replies

391 Comments

I don't know if it's the translation or the actual story (but given the art, I'm pretty sure it's the story), but I'm way confused.

halp I'm lost

4 chapters and i still have absolutely no idea what is going on

so the girl is 

Spoiler
==.....basicly

I love Kiwa, her potty mouth and her personality. :D

Man they were high when writing this for sure...

yea no clue wtf is going on but nor do i give a shit the ponytail chick is awesome and hot only reason i read it kinda wish the MC (if he is ) switches his love to fiwa i think her name is but i call her ponytail chick.

The idea of this story look cool, but the author fail horribly putting it together.  It absolutely make no sense.

It seems that the boy has seen something like "The world isn't sound", There is some inconsistency in it... as if the world was virtual.

wtf was that @_@

And... I'm tapping out.  The incoherency level has just made my warning klaxon go off. -_-  Shame.

ok this is fucked up..

You can always count on Oh!Great? for some crazy (or really dumb) technology/science and hot chicks. The art is beautiful and the plot is a bit vague and chaotic, having a same vibe as Fooly cooly which is great! Though I hope the story wont become too inconsistent like Air gear or Tenjou Tenge.

At least it's no Tenjyo Tenge. I suppose TT wasn't the worst manga ever made, but compared to Air Gear it was complete and utter garbage.

All I can say is, it's not Air Gear. Great now I am sad, I miss Air Gear, I miss Ikki. There is simply noone that can stand up to Ikki...

The story and world building is so convoluted that its hard to follow what is happening sometimes :(

On one hand, the art is done by Oh Great, on the other hand, the story is done by Oh Gre.........WUT? The story is done someone else? Unbelievable, it´s so convoluted and badly done, it may as well be done by Oh Great.

But as good artist as Oh Great may be, this time around, the art is pure mess.

1/5 again.

its really tiring to see another "from zero to hero" ._.

Ah, no wonder I love the art so much, it's Oh Great!

Air Gear, how I've missed you..

I just noticed that hose has different shapes and words in his hair did eneny one else notice it

Indeed he has, but it becomes much more important from chapter 3. They mainly tell his emotions. It always make me laugh looking at them XD

I just noticed that hose has different shapes and words in his hair did eneny one else notice it

i absolutely love the art of it.

and i only hope the story can keep up with it xD

-KIKE RD'er

Lol look at the raws of chapter 11 and you'll see  XD I read the chapter 1 week ago. Still can't get over how awesome it was :D

i absolutely love the art of it.

and i only hope the story can keep up with it xD

-KIKE RD'er

I'm glad a new group has taken up this project. It's a really awesome series. The other scanlation was confusing because a lot of the translation was wrong. Hope this group has a good translator.

Furi Kuri anyone?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics