Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 112votes)

Delusional Love

Alt Names: alt ひあいもうそうalt 被爱妄想alt 被愛妄想alt Hiai Mousou
Author: Nakamura Uzuki
Artist: Nakamura Uzuki
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A teacher named Kadomae Kazuma has the principal's daughter Noeda Kanade for his class in a new school semester. At first glance, she appears to be a quiet girl, but she's awakening her aberrant love towards Kazuma!? This is a psycho love story that accelerates thoughts and actions!
Go to Delusional Love Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

287 Comments

Oh boy shit's going down real fast

Alrighty then. Spotlights on you doc. Or do you want to step up MC?

Find out on the next episode of dragonballz

The presence of scar tissue to that degree on her hands would indicate this has been going on for quite some time...

I think the abuse is definitely certain. That's why I said it's probably a major reason for why she's the way she is. I'm just wondering if in this case, it was intentional because she knew what her father would do to her from prior experience and thus took advantage of it to put Kazuma in the situation. Both scenarios that I mentioned assume that her father has been abusing for some time, but the first scenario is questioning if maybe at this point she's become desensitized to it and can actually use it as a tool to garner sympathy.

Holy crap that rapeface-- I'm gonna have nightmares about that.

Holy shit that rapeface

well, at least she's not being sexually abused by her dad, or isnt she?
I'm just thinking about how sensitive to pain the back of the hand is. *cringes*
Holy Fuck. Well no wonder she's blood crazy! Her father is an asshole.

>scans are 548x768 px large

Seriously?

You are free to order the tankos yourself (or magazines), scan them and send them in higher resolution.

Spoiler

The presence of scar tissue to that degree on her hands would indicate this has been going on for quite some time...

What anime is that gif from?

Angel Beats.

That last page...

Spoiler

This is gonna be good

What anime is that gif from?
Ehehehehhehehehehehe.. it would be interesting ro see this end in a trainwreck. I like your manga selection Gundam! Share with us more mangas with crazy yanderes!

Attention! The train is going to crash soon! GundamY, the captain, is still accepting people wanting to experience the crash. Go get your ticket now!

Seriously?

Whats wrong with that resolution? Is it too small or something (just curious btw)

Seriously?

The thing is this manga only has 3 volumes, I guess shit will be going down really fast mmm...

Spoiler

Jesus, wut a face...

The train to despair is here. 

That last page...

Spoiler

This is gonna be good

Since you guys are so awesome with the love and support for this series, I am going to release another chapter at midnight! Be sure to follow Uncharted Scanlations on Twitter to guarantee another release for the day after tomorrow!

@uncharted_scans

From which manga is that girl in the last picture?

EDIT: She's from Case File of All-Round Appraiser Q. Thanks, GundamY.

This is too disturbing. Time to call out "Mayday" and press the eject button.

Since you guys are so awesome with the love and support for this series, I am going to release another chapter at midnight! Be sure to follow Uncharted Scanlations on Twitter to guarantee another release for the day after tomorrow!

@uncharted_scans

12552584_517851358392370_340312367411516

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics