Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.12 - 74votes)

Love Calendar

Alt Names: alt ラブカレンダーalt 愛情日程表
Author: Deco*27
Artist: Minase Mayu
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kouki and Shiori are high school students. The both of them will start to weave a story about their first love in the month of April, among the dancing sakura. Their inexperienced love will tremble among the slightest wind of the changing seasons. Throughout the twelve months, there will never be a day that passes by without a stir. The scenery that is viewed from inside the Ferris wheel, walking on the streets together through the rain. This is how these two that are tied together by a red thread, live their lives through the first six months.
Go to Love Calendar Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

62 Comments

I never get this cliche.

"Our relative is so sick. And they're obviously living on a farm somewhere remote, far away from here. Let's force our kid out of high school, when he/she's in the final year, just so she can stay with her and HELP OUT".

How does this even make sense? I get caring for one's relative, but at the expense of a high schooler? How will she help out anyway? 

uhm, i guess because she was a year behind and she is willing to take over the candy shop, IIRC.

they usually finish the year in another place. 

there's much of civic income sustainment in japan. if you are ill or unemployed you are left to your own devices, so usually families (in strict and larger meanings) cover everything on their own.

I never get this cliche.

"Our relative is so sick. And they're obviously living on a farm somewhere remote, far away from here. Let's force our kid out of high school, when he/she's in the final year, just so she can stay with her and HELP OUT".

How does this even make sense? I get caring for one's relative, but at the expense of a high schooler? How will she help out anyway? 

Dear readers,

want faster releases? Let us know which Cafe Scans projects you'd like us to focus more attention on at our forums! Please click here and take our survey!

-THINA (Cleaner at Cafe Scans ^^)

Cute story and great art but the manga has too many needless and REPEATING internal monologues/narration, which feels like a vignette and imo distracts the story from telling a lively story.

Also, aren't they both in the last year in high school with one being 18 y.o. and the other one 17 y.o. They're pretty much adults going to college next year. At this point in life, what's so embarrassing about being in a relationship that you need to hide it from your peers? o.O

Simple this is a manga. What happens in manga doesn't normally happen in real life. :P

Cute story and great art but the manga has too many needless and REPEATING internal monologues/narration, which feels like a vignette and imo distracts the story from telling a lively story.

Also, aren't they both in the last year in high school with one being 18 y.o. and the other one 17 y.o. They're pretty much adults going to college next year. At this point in life, what's so embarrassing about being in a relationship that you need to hide it from your peers? o.O

How far is this place she speaks of? ....... Is it Narnia?

It's even better to listen to the album while reading, like a built-in soundtrack. Though the tracklist does give one an idea of what to expect in the coming chapters.

I feel the need to throw up some glitter and pure granulated sugar now -sighs-

sometimes I feel like an evil witch cursing their stupid silly rainbow-colored happiness when reading this ...they're SO FREAKING HAPPY AND CUTE TOGETHER /shakes fist at ceiling

also dat cliffhanger. I bet it has to do with her father or something 

Whenever there are fireworks, it's either couples kiss or they have sex.

Ah, I like a romance that just goes "Damn the torpedoes, full sugar ahead!"

These two are perfect for each other.

These two are a 11/10 in 'overthinking every little piece of crap'. :P But it's still a really cute story~ I mean.. Deco is the author, you can't expect anything less. :D

It's Alive!

dont tell me this diabetes shit is complete

holy crap this is cute, makes my day

• pen likes this

-nuked myself- 

I can only hope that someone picks this up. Its quite refreshin. 

.....yes!

Even if the Date goes wrong, it doesn't matter as long as in the end your together!!!crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

omg, this is based on the deco*27 album!

I totally saw this manga and freaked out! I've been listening to this album for awhile, so when I saw this manga, I listened to the corresponding tracks while reading each chapter! It makes the experience extra sweet.

Seinen romance lives on!

Oh my gosh... chapter 2 is even cuter than the 1st. Looking forward to more of this ^^

I saw the cover and the comedy tag and I was like, huh, that cover is WAY too girly, and why are even the trees heart-shaped!? So I thought it was gonna be a comedy making fun of romance mangas. Turned out it wasn't, but it's still an interesting cute read :D

i like the main girl here, she is pleasant and composed

Aww, what a cute date...

Spoiler

<3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics