Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 505votes)

Gosu (The Master)

Alt Names: alt 고수
Author: Ryu Ki-Woon
Artist: Moon Jung-Hoo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A young man set forth to avenge his master, a once powerful martial artist who was betrayed by his own men and barely escaped with his life. Armed with his master's supreme martial art techniques, he is ready to bring terror and wreak havoc among the murim. But before he even got started, he learns that the ones who had betrayed his master are already dead... Erm, so what happens now?

Raws found at: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=662774&weekday=wed
Go to Gosu (The Master) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is there any connection between Gosu and Yongbi The Invicible? New Window Roxis
  • 2 Replies
Topic Too good to read for free New Window jonboybeebop
  • 4 Replies
Topic New Chapter Discussion. New Window geenius3ab
  • 16 Replies
Topic Gosu Wiki New Window Demotivator
  • 6 Replies

1760 Comments

That count. I know it hasn't been so long but yes that is what it feels like since last Gosu updated.

Is that Doh Gyeom ?? Is my man Gyeom working for Chohyang now hahahaha ?

I wonder who's stronger... Soh Jinhong or Doh Gyeom...? Brief test of each other's skills in the coming chapters ?

OH MY GOD. she's keeping count. SHE KEEPING THE FUCKING COUNT. full steam ahead bitches. full steam.

Thanks for the chapter !! GOSU is back BABY !!

Fuck year, Gosu is back!

oh boi, been waiting for this, hope our mc show more of his dumpling side than avenger side

Let's also thank the SFX guy everyone. *clippity-clop*

Surprise Gosu!

Sweet return to the series. =D

Hey guys, the next chapter will be released tomorrow. Thanks for the wait.

Thanks!!! Can't wait!!! You guys do a fine job BTW. 

Hey guys, the next chapter will be released tomorrow. Thanks for the wait.

Soooo July 12th huh? 

Update: Them raws is up

Any news on season 2? 

Super excited for season 2!

The original sketches look great. I wouldn't mind black and white at all.

Looks a lot more like Yongbi, but yeah that style could work as well. Goo Hwis design for example is great and there's enough bishies in asian comics already, so I wouldn't mind if Soh Jinhong looked a bit more rugged. I'm glad they toned down Ryong though.

I rather liked this afterword, they had tons of those gag panels in Yongbi. Glad to see the pair hasn't changed after all these years.

I still hope the remaining traitors are a bit more nuanced than this guy seems to be.

Very deserved vacation. Great stuff and very interesting to see the manuscripts and all the others stuff

Super excited for season 2!

The original sketches look great. I wouldn't mind black and white at all.

Are you actually serious? "lame"? These guys have been constantly releasing a chapter every weak without a break iirc and at TOP fucking quality. detailed, colored art, martial-art story and interesting characters. Also the guys behind this are also doing Yongbi the Invincible aka they have a shitload of work be more grateful you can read this for free jesus christ

Spoiler

First sign you really ef'd up: Your overweight target does a weird move while saying "Heavenly Destruction Divine Fist The (fill in a number here) Move."

The Second sign you ef'd up: You didn't learn from the first sign.

Thanks to author and also the Transcanlator for this webtoon. I hope we can meet your works 2 months later

Fucken July, Game of Thrones, Spiderman Homecoming, War of the Planet of the Apes and now, Gosu.

For their honesty, those hippies deserves a haircut.

good thing is author are not making another webtoon, so we can relax it wouldn't be like the breaker.

I'm glad the author changed the looks of the MC.

I know this is cliche as hell, but I have read numerous manga and this is one of the few times where I felt the authors were being honest and transparent. On second though, maybe it isn't that uncommon for good series. In either case, this just makes me love the series even more. 

Top quality on the early work!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics